Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: AP Birthday Gift Card

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
    I had this same question. I was hoping to receive my birthday fun card here at DL and then use it in WDW for ticket media. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

I'm hoping to do this as well. I'm planning on calling ahead to be sure, but I am taking the trip first week in April, so I'll let you know when I get back if I was able to apply the balance on my card from DLR toward the purchase of a ticket at WDW.

my bday is this weekend (sat) but its a blackout date, if i buy a blackout ticket , then i can just go inside city hall and get the funcard? i just want to be sure so i dont go for nothing heh =x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, I just got back from WDW and attempted to use my Birthday Fun Card from DLR toward my ticket at WDW. They were very adament about the fact that because I got it at DLR, it could be used there and nowhere else. Bummer

• Sock Puppet

I didn't register simply because I didn't feel like it and ran out of time. I went to get it on my bday and it took probably an extra 5 minutes because I didn't register but whatever, still got my fun card. Still have like $40 on it too because I never want any merch just food and they don't let you use it on food.

• The Tomorrowland One

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePrincess1230 View Post
    For annual passholders, it is not necessary (but it is recommended) to bring any additional identification.
    Uhh, it is ALWAYS required that you bring an ID, even with you having an AP. It is a REQUIREMENT of the promotion.

I brought my daughter's birth certificate with me, but they never asked to see it, just her pass. We got the fun card and went on our way.

• Shubisha

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris View Post
    So, I just got back from WDW and attempted to use my Birthday Fun Card from DLR toward my ticket at WDW. They were very adament about the fact that because I got it at DLR, it could be used there and nowhere else. Bummer
    Well you got $10 more than you would have on the card if you'd gotten it at WDW. Admittedly they didn't think some of these logistics through ahead of time too much but being that there's a price difference I can't blame them for wanting to say you can only use it at the resort you got it(whether they legally can say that as the same company shrug no clue).

Still amusing to me that it exposes their pricing structures, at DL the APs cost a little less and the single day passes cost a little more because they want you to buy an AP and discourage buying single day passes, and at WDW single days are a little cheaper because who the heck goes to Florida to buy a single day pass and the APs are more expensive cuz they're targeting vacationers with the magic your way passes, so because DL's funpass is worth more than WDW's funpass because a single day ticket costs more, and everyone's using the funpasses to upgrade they're giving a bigger discount, they're giving a bigger discount to the less expensive AP at disneyland, the park they're trying to profit from the APs more from :P

• in the Golden Afternoon

Do you have to/ or is recommended register even if you are an AP?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123