just a little idea

Since DCA is having the one billion dollar makeover going on I always wonder what other attractions is coming to DCA in the future, I always though about being an imagineer and I though about this idea about this for some quite time.
    I though of an Sasquatch attraction. The attraction would be using the Indiana jonesAdventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye technology. I haven’t got this attraction develop well but I got one scene developed well (this what I lack about being an imagineer LOL
    Which is sad for me at the same time haha).

Here the beginning of the attraction, you will enter to an huge ranger station building in an national park(this setting will be based somewhat on sequoia national park) are you are being to investigate to search for Sasquatch and study it if you can and you will be getting in an jeep,
    as you get in the deep the driver will be driving to an area where an Native American tribe lies.

The driver stop driving and three members from the native American come up to you and tell you the recent sightings where they found Sasquatch and later you be driving to the direction the members pointed out, they also start to tell you more about Sasquatch suck as how Sasquatch came to the tribe snatching one of their children and most of them escape and do return safe and often sometimes stealing their food and other stories about Sasquatch.

You be driving through an forest of redwood tress and Giant Sequoia
    Trees (which is also “Sasquatch territory”) as you drive through the forest you find fresh footprints from Sasquatch and later you start to hear an howling noise and screaming noise that from Sasquatch echoing through the forest as you drive through suddenly the jeep stops and start to malfunction and later the lights turn off from the jeep and then later you hear a something walking near the jeep and later you hear another sound, an growling sound and footsteps sounds and again you hear something sitting on the jeep(the front part) later the jeep starts working and the lights turn on and you see Sasquatch in front of you who very angry and very aggressive and showing no fear to humans since you have invade his territory.

As you see him and he also see you and start using his screaming vocals, the jeep back up very fast making the Sasquatch fall off the jeep and the jeep start turning and of course the driver start driving fast to get away from Sasquatch, as you drive through forest, you will see Sasquatch running chasing after you and the driver start to drive fast fiercely as you made Sasquatch lost track, the driver start (the jeep actually) to slow down since it seem safe and the driver (the jeep actually) stops and suddenly the monitor turn on and one of the rangers says to use this instrument equipment to track any moving from any creature mostly the ranger want you to find any presences from Sasquatch and in 20 seconds the instrument start beeping from a specific direction and in 30 seconds you hear an LOUD screaming from Sasquatch.

And you notice it the same Sasquatch still angry and suddenly Bigfoot start charging trying to kill off the intruders and the driver steps on the wheel and drives very fast…again to get away from Sasquatchand later Sasquatch start to hang on one of the bars from the jeep and try to grab one of the peoples in the jeep, as they drive, the driver purposely to drive on a rough rocky terrain making Sasquatch to fall off the jeep.

But Sasquatch still chasing after you and as you drive deeper into the forest you go through more rough terrain that dangerous to seem going through to more life threatening after going through these terrifying expedition you drive down a hill their will be a lake full of animals native to California, wondering around and drinking from the lake and you see another Sasquatchwho an mother caring for her young walking in an shadow form and you also sometime see another mysterious lake monster in the lake, as you drive past the lake you are heading back to the ranger station but the jeep stops for a couple of second since the monitor starts turn on and one of the rangers starts telling you that they notice you have failed to complete the other task you are force to and telling that fine since they notice you have encounter an Sasquatch that seem to be having no fear to human and finally you go back to the ranger station.

If I was an imagineer someday I would love to put this in the Grizzly Peak Recreational Area where Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is now and also feature a small area of a native American tribe where you can learn about their everyday life and do some activities next to this attraction or maybe elsewhere in the grizzly peak area and I would LOVE to make a restaurant in the grizzly peak mountain and when you enter inside you be in a cave full of crystals and a spring inside with some mysterious life in the spring
    and maybe plant some giant Sequoia and some redwoord trees in the grizzly peak area(if their room for these trees) and occasionally some live native animals will come out like deer and elk(if possible)
    And also occasionally Sasquatch would appear walking around(sort-of like devine at disney animal kingdom) day and night walking around in the grizzly peak area
    Last edited by disneylandluver141; 02-02-2009 at 09:47 PM.

• Minion

Re: just a little idea

Wow my eyes hurt from reading! Could you plaz indent in paragraphs cause I'm on my itouch

• ~Mambo Italiano~

I really love the idea. What I like most is the originality. Seems as if all Disney thinks about for rides have to be based off films ya know? Great idea imo......

• Minion

Great idea! Was thinkin about an attraction like this!

well i can understand reading that LONG paragraph can lead to problems like your head start to hurt so i broke that paragraph into short sentences instead and edit out to make it a little easier to understand
    Last edited by disneylandluver141; 02-03-2009 at 05:04 PM.

• Minion

^thanks!

your welcome :]
    i never though i could get some nice comments,that really make me happy and please.

• Lego Peoplemover Priit

Cool Re: just a little idea

Not bad. I have one question though, will it be outside? I think it'll be cooler outside in small jeeps.

well that a qood question. Well this attratcion is setting at night just like the pirates of the caribbean,so it indoors,inside a building

• Lego Peoplemover Priit

Cool Re: just a little idea

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandluver141 View Post
    well that a qood question. Well this attratcion is setting at night just like the pirates of the caribbean,so it indoors,inside a building
    You said the loading would be inside a Ranger Station, so how do you transition it from a station to a show building. I mean a ranger station can be only so big.

Well it bit hard to explain about the station. But the station will be embedded onto an rocky slope with some vegitation (the façade) and the queue line will be inside the station full of articles on Sasquatch and full of pictures of native plants and animals and you suddenly leave out of the station to outside of the forest and wait till the jeep arrives (the loading area)

and also when you ask the question about will it be outside,just thinking about the attraction being in outdoor seems more of a good idea more

• Minion

I like the concept, i just think it could be done a different way. I seems like there are to many stops and pauses for it to be a high capacity attraction. Also, if it uses the same technology as Indy, it wouldn't be able to stop. With the electric bar system they use on Indy, if one car stops, they all have to stop. That is why you stop after the Gates of Doom, the Bridge, the Bug Room, the Boulder Scene, and the end where Indy talks to you. That is just my opinion though. I think this is a really good and creative idea!!!