Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Collision speed....FULL!

Bright And Colorful Object Spotted! MSEP?

While crusin' on the MatterCam (checking on the poor guys working on the Mickey head in the rain ) I came across a bright, colorful object through the trees near the parade route entrance on the north-east side of the park. At first I thought, it's probably IASW. But that can't be, IASW has it's holiday lights down, and it's lit up in blue in the top corner of the picture below. It can't be one of the light towers, because they aren't that lit up. This can only mean one thing..........

The Main Street Electrical Parade? But that doesn't premiere until the end of the year! Testing perhaps? They can't go down the full length of the street, I know that. Hmmm....I don't know what it is. It sure does look like the Hook's Pirate ship unit though...

close-up:

• DL is my anti-drug.

Re: Bright And Colorful Object Spotted! MSEP?

I saw this too, idk what it is

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

it could pass for the opening float(the drum) but not sure. the rains probably making it blurred.
    right now the camera just showing the moon.. and now screamin LOL

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

So that's where all the lighting/electricity went! The castle's light were out tonight when Disneyland closed and it was weird.

But anyways, yay possible MSEP testing!

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

speaking of the Mattercam..im controlling it for a bit and saw the matterhorn might be missing its top..looks like 3 sticks are coming from the top/

• Fastest Man Alive

Hate to be so nit-picky, ye here I go: The 'Main Street' Electrical Light Parade glowed away forever some years ago. What marches through DCA is the Electrical Light Parade sans the 'Main Street' moniker.

But anyways, I have no idea what it is. But with 'Celebrate' premiering late next month, and the Electrical Parade returning much later in the year. I would bet it's more likely to be the former rather than the latter.

• Fireworks Finatic!

No, that's not the Electrical Parade.. That is the Small World facade. It is lit up pretty brightly at night now. The back of the facade it lit in blue while the front is in white. The clock tower is also lit up brightly in white now. Then when the clock goes off, the back of the facade changes colors gradually while the clock tower changes colors rapidly. It's pretty cool..

• Hello

Cool Re: Bright And Colorful Object Spotted! MSEP?

I kinda looks like BTMRR. I mean that is light up, right. IDK. What time did you take a look?

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by AaronInCal View Post
    No, that's not the Electrical Parade.. That is the Small World facade. It is lit up pretty brightly at night now. The back of the facade it lit in blue while the front is in white. The clock tower is also lit up brightly in white now. Then when the clock goes off, the back of the facade changes colors gradually while the clock tower changes colors rapidly. It's pretty cool..
    I'm going to have to say that it does look incredibly like the facade of Small World.
    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Quote Originally Posted by AaronInCal View Post
    If it was the IASW clock, then why didn't the colors change and fade and why did it stay on and bright for over 45 mins and on.?!

Quote Originally Posted by Peoplemover Priit View Post
    I kinda looks like BTMRR. I mean that is light up, right. IDK. What time did you take a look?
    This was around 11 at night.

• Hello

Cool Re: Bright And Colorful Object Spotted! MSEP?

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    This was around 11 at night.
    Ok, so right about closing. Weird.

• AW THERE U R.

I'm pretty sure thats Small World. Fact: Small world now will show lights of many different colors. Fact: Also, the small world lights will now follow the steam train when it goes by. It's so cool haha. I'm riding small world today, im excited for sure.

Who said that MSEP would be at DL at the end of the year??? Far as I know from reading online, DEP is at DCA with no ending date in mind. DEP comes back in June.

• Fireworks Finatic!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    If it was the IASW clock, then why didn't the colors change and fade and why did it stay on and bright for over 45 mins and on.?!
    Wow, you watched the Mattercam for over 45 minutes?! Anyway, the park was closed, so they may not do the colors on the clock after closing. Just the blue in that picture is certainly the back part of the facade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast