Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Done with MC.

Re: 2/4: No Sleep for 23Hrs: A Kuzcochik Trip Report

Doh! Sorry
    Lesson to self: Never assume!

Scotty

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

you missed a horrible rain storm by 1 day. Congrats and glad you had a sunny fun time.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

wonderful TR!

Great photo's!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Great TR, KC! I especially like the fact that you did it all in one day. I will say I was a little disappointed to read that the CM in Mickey's house wasn't very enthusiatic. I also liked the photo of an empty ToT-the way anyone on MC likes it. Overall, great and quirky TR.

• Following the Second Star

YAY KUZCOCHIK TRIP REPORTS! *dances*

Have I ever said that your trip reports are my favorites? Cause yeah...they are.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    Who do you think I learned it from my dear ? I'll put the rest up tonight when I get home from working the Suns game (can you wait that long?)

And Flying J for the win. Best part is there's always some weird story that comes out of this place.

I'm just gonna say it... ZONIES RULE!!!
    I wanna go to the game but I'm not watching any rugrats.

We always stop at Love's but I'll have to check out Flying J next time

Yes ZONIES do rule.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    Great TR ~ you guys are such a cute couple. The first time I ever brought my future wife to DLR she was about your ages. Ah what memories!
    I state this (cause I always have to at some point or another), we're not a couple just good friends. It's a common mistake.

We joked about telling the cast members we were brother and sister just to be jerks.
    Yes but just to be fair to all the MC guys. You do have a 'mystery man' who has your heart. It's just not Darkwing Chuck.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Happy belated birthday, DWC!!!!

Yay for the Flying J! I stop there often, too. Primarily to pick up a pizza at the restaurant! MMMMMMMM!!! I don't always fill gas there anymore, the lines are usually horribly backed up, so sometimes I stop for gas real quick at the new truck stop on Tom Wells road.

haha Darth Maul is such a badass!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great start to the short TR KC! Can't wait for part 2!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    YAY KUZCOCHIK TRIP REPORTS! *dances*

Have I ever said that your trip reports are my favorites? Cause yeah...they are.
    Awww, thank you sweety! That means so much

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    Doh! Sorry
    Lesson to self: Never assume!
    LOL, like I said, no big. You're not the first and won't be the last

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    Great TR, KC! I especially like the fact that you did it all in one day. I will say I was a little disappointed to read that the CM in Mickey's house wasn't very enthusiatic. I also liked the photo of an empty ToT-the way anyone on MC likes it. Overall, great and quirky TR.
    You think you were dissapointed reading about it, try being there And thank you! I like being considered quirky

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    you missed a horrible rain storm by 1 day. Congrats and glad you had a sunny fun time.
    The sad part is I was actually kind of upset it didn't rain. Terrible or not, I love love lov DL in the rain and I always manage to miss the storms by a day or two

Quote Originally Posted by Tool View Post
    haha Darth Maul is such a badass!
    I so so so agree! He's just far too cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    I don't always fill gas there anymore, the lines are usually horribly backed up, so sometimes I stop for gas real quick at the new truck stop on Tom Wells road.
    Weirdest thing this time was there were no lines any time we got there! I had never seen it like that before.

Okkay, with that out of the way:
    Sorry I didn't get this up last night, but the game I was working didn't end until late and I managed to mess up my back last night so I just barely got to my compy.

Anyway, here's the long awaited part 2

After Tower & Monsters we head back to Disneyland and decided to check out Pixie Hollow. We hadn't been there since it had first opened and it was kind of cool to witness the difference in how much people knew about the characters.

The ducks were terrorizing the pixie folk

A statue of the fairy we would eventually get to meet.

Rosetta wasn't there, but her garden was beautiful

EXTREME ROSETTA CLOSE UP!!

More of the evil really big ducks!

Finally we got to the front of the line and got to meet Silvermist

Though I had kind of wanted to see Fawn, Sil was great!

We talked about how she had to make it rain in Cali tomorrow and how she's try to bring rain to AZ

and how her job wasn't as hard (to bring rain that is) because there were lots of water fairies

Like I said, she was a ton of fun.

Then Darkwing Chuck got to talk to her. Silvermist asked if he knew how to pose like a Sparrowman which he demonstrated.

Then Sil wanted to change it up a little so she told him to strike a pose and point at the Matterhorn. (I love this pic cause she looks so proud of herself for getting him to do it)

Everyone who could see this craziness started laughing

After we walked away one of the CMs told us that apparently Sil tries every day to get someone to do a goofy pose and apparently we helped her do it. We decided much later in the day we should make the fairies and their helpers BINGO cards of poses to get people to do (a project for another time)

Next up was Tinkerbelle. In case people don't know this, I'm not a big Tink fan. Last time we were at Pixie Hollow, Tink was kind of lame so I wasn't expecting much. This Tink totally changed my opinion though.

When I walked up she asked if i was a good pirate

I explained that it depended on the day and being bad is more fun. (I love that it looks like she's yelling at me for being evil :P)

I said she should know because she's known for being kind of mean & sassy.

She agreed but said she was in a good mood... today

When Darkwing Chuck got up to her, Tink said "Happy Birthday Chuck". Chuck asked how she could possibly know his name (it was on his b-day button but it was a stupid joke all day long. Tink liked it )

Like I said, she was fun

After grabbing an Indy FP and watching some bootstrappers (I'm pretty sure half of them recognized me... and I hadn't seen the pirate on the far right in forever!!)

we headed back to DCA cause we needed bread. (luckily we caught the Dapper Dans on the way over... not pictured)
    It's still weird seeing construction going on during the day not hidden at all!

Mickey has no ears... it's very sad. I could go into a rant about how I don't understand how switching out the mickey and the sun will bring more people to the peir but that's a discussion for another day

We made it back to Disneyland after DCA closed and went on Buzz. Our picture there never showed up in my inbox but it was hilarious b/c DC beat me for the first time but the pic switched our scores around. I'm just destine to beat him :P

We went through the castle

I like that the birds look like the ones from Enchanted (a Pip might be cute on the sign too)

ROAR!!!

We headed back toward Adventureland and ended up getting on Indy w/ out FPs

Welcome to scary Night shot pics in the Indy queue!

Demon Kuzcochik!

More demon Kuzcochik w/ her demon Roger Rabbit!! MWHA HA HA HA!

By this point it was getting late is and we wanted to beat the Fantasmic rush. But on our way out of Adventureland we found the Dole Whip stand was still open. The guys there proceeded to make us the biggest dole whips that could mostly because they wanted to finish it off and go home but we siad it was for DC's b-day

That's a big dole whip!!

And it was delicious

And let's end this TR with something I'll never be able to afford. Cause our last stop was Disneyana where I bought an awesome Nightmare necklace

And that's it. We got in the car at about 10:00pm AZ time and made it home by about 3:30am. It was crazy but the fact that we can do it and not die is bad b/c the temptation to do it again is out there :P

Hope you all enjoyed.
    I'm tired and as I said, my back is super messed up.
    I'm going to go lay down and then got see Coraline
    See you next TR... probably sometime in March?
    Last edited by Kuzcochik; 02-07-2009 at 12:11 PM.

That first picture reminds me of this:

And I love that Tink. I know her because she's a good friend of Alice's, and she is a very funny girl

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    That first picture reminds me of this:

And I love that Tink. I know her because she's a good friend of Alice's, and she is a very funny girl
    I thought the exact same thing when that pose was struck and actually told Darkwing Chuck about it after we left.
    And I was pretty sure Tink was friends with Alice. Glad to have it confirmed. You see them all more than I do :P (btw: do you know if Cinderella in my earlier pics is friends with Alice too? She made a comment that had me wondering)

And I was pretty sure Tink was friends with Alice. Glad to have it confirmed. You see them all more than I do :P (btw: do you know if Cinderella in my earlier pics is friends with Alice too? She made a comment that had me wondering)
    Most of the Tink's are. And I don't recognize her. Plus Cinderella would be a lot taller than Alice, so I highly doubt it.

• Don't mess with the duck!

Another awesome Kuzcochik report! Oh, and happy belated b-day Darkwing Chuck!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Wonderful trip report!

That's very strange about the princesses being out of character, but at least you had a good time Silvermist and Tink!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast