1) Bring back "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" along with the new confirmed Disney Gallery at it's side.
2) Update Winnie the Pooh with new scenes/effects/everything so that it can be at least a bit popular with Park Guests.
3) Big Thunder Ranch should be transformed into a mainstay attraction so it doesn't have to change every April, September and November.
4) Star Tours renovated into it's long and overdue rumored attraction makeover.
5) Some sort of new rocket attraction should take it's rightful place above the 2 story platform with starcade area being stripped out serving as the queue and rampway to the relocated attraction..
6) New futuristic 3-D film should replace HISTA.
7) Autopia should drop it's cartoonish type overlay and should recieve a new more serious car theme.
8) A "D" to "E" ticket type attraction should take vacancy of Rocket Rod's empty track as a main attraction for the 55th.
9) Main Street Electrical Parade should return.
10) Gadget's Go Coaster and Chip n' Dale treehouse should make way for a brand new attraction, possibly PhilarMagic.
I would be happy with at least half of this happening lol. What do you guys think, what is your top ten?