Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Pixie Hollow Questions

Ok... I know that my girl Tink is always there and 2 of the other fairies switch.

First, what time does the Hollow open and close? I assume the shortest lines are at opening ad closing?
    Second, is it a constant thing, like Mickey's house or are they only ther set times like Ariel was?
    Also, is it the same other 2 fairies each day or do they switch off with every break or is there no pattern? And are the same 2 always with each other?

Any help is appreciated!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Re: Pixie Hollow Questions

Well...according to my Times Guide from yesterday, Pixie Hollow was open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. I've never been in it, so I don't know about the other things.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Been in there twice with the young nieces. Both times the set-up was Tink always out (in the AM she & the others wear cute little jackets that match their individual costumes) with the others trading off. Ours were Silvermist/Fawn and Iridessa/Rosetta, the manager on-site told me these were the exisiting teams. Hope this helps.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Sock Puppet

We got lucky and happened to be walking right by as they opened up, so we only had about a 5 minute wait.

We saw Tink, Fawn and Silvermist.

Later in the day we were walking by and saw Tink and the other two.

"Teams"... hehe

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Tink is out all day. You use to be able to see all 4 of her friends everyday (two at a time) but they changed it so you only see two. Last time we were there (on a Wed) it was Fawn & Silvermist and they rotated w/ each other all day. We were told Rosetta is usually there Mon, Tues & Friday.
    You can ask the CMs working there which other fairy besides Tink you'll get to see, but sometimes they're not all that helpful.

Lines are usually shortest at opening and the fairies don't have set times, they're there all day consistantly. Hope that helps. I can try to field any other questions.

We were at Pixie Hollow this morning, and today (monday) its Iridessa/Rosetta switching on/off. Also fairie wings and rain don't mix very well so if it is raining alot the fairies fly back to Neverland!

• Ride Enthusiast

So how come they don't just keep it open after the characters leave?

I've been wanting to see the "magic" for myself, but could never stand to wait in the line cause I don't really care to meet the characters.

Is there no way to just walk through pixie hollow after hours?

• Hide and Seek with Anna

I've been to it on the weekends and this last time I was there on Jan. 31st. Beside Tink I only saw Silvermist. I when by there about three times and she was the only one there. If you go on the side where the Matterhorn is and where the wheel chair area is you can see if Silvermist,Fawn or who ever it is there. But the time before which was on Dec. 26th in the morning time I only saw Silvermist and Iraidessa but by 3pm I saw Fawn there.

Here is a picture with Fawn on the place I'm talking about that you can see who is there.

I perasonlly haven't seen Rosetta send Nov. which I don't really mine sends she's not really one of my favorites. But like others have said they have change things with them. But I do have a filling by summer time all 5 Fairies will be out every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer81382 View Post
    So how come they don't just keep it open after the characters leave?

I've been wanting to see the "magic" for myself, but could never stand to wait in the line cause I don't really care to meet the characters.

Is there no way to just walk through pixie hollow after hours?

No not really they chain the place up after 5pm. So there really isn't anyway in there and beside it's almost pitch black in there. When I go on Buzz Lightyear at night and when the line is long it gose up to where Pixie Hollow is and you can't really see to well. There is some light on in there but not much.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneysmiles View Post
    We were at Pixie Hollow this morning, and today (monday) its Iridessa/Rosetta switching on/off. Also fairie wings and rain don't mix very well so if it is raining alot the fairies fly back to Neverland!
    But Silvermist would love the rain
    She is the only other one i really want to see - does anyone know what days she's more likely to be around?

Thanks for all the help!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Well send I go on the weekends on Sat. and that is the only time I see her. Send Pixie Hollow open and I've gone on Sats. I have always seen her then. Not sure on week days.

• Banned User

I don't think they close the area up after hours. Last time I went we got to go explore the area. There were other ppl there too and the door of think's house was open they have a painted curtain with furniture and windows painted on. There were cms on the other end and they didn't say anything. Its more magical at night when its empty!

Actually Pixie Hollow should be closed up at night time. I was talking to a CM friend of mine and they were saying they keep having problems with people going in at night and taking down the chains. Some guest even go all the way around to backstage and unlock the door to Tink's teacup to take pictures.

Some people that is just rude. Every time I go by Pixie Hollow at night I see the chains up. I hope they put a pad lock on the inside of that door at night when Tink and the others leave for the night. That should keep people out of there.

• Banned User

oh really? hmm interesting. Well the chains were already down and there were a few people looking around. there were CMs in the ODV area next to it that took down the chains at the back to let us out. I thought it was meant to be open lol but yea Tink's door was wide open!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast