Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Fortune Red Says....

Flash Mountain???

Ever heard of the Splash Mountain flasher website? Are those taken by employees or were they sold to the people? Im surprised these made it onto the internet! hahaha

• e komo mai

I'm not sure. What I do know is that they do edit the pictures out if anyone is doing something questionable. A couple of times I did a peace sign (I guess it looked like me flipping the bird or they edited it because it is an offensive hand gesture to Brits.) and the picture didn't show up on the screens at the end. I'm sure they wouldn't post or sell these boobage shots...

• cleaner of the hook

entrepreneurial spirit? :devil:

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

I love that website. I found it through snopes.com. Pretty funny
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• I like Cheese...

I've heard that CMs have been fired for liberating these photos before...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Yes, some Cms were hijacking the photos and posting them. But they got in big trouble I think and Disney put a stop to it. I heard about it when I worked there in 99 and checked it a few months back and the photos were all the same.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

I know there was a few pictures that made it out of shipwreck rapids at SW. Not by me - I swear! The photo people were a different company.. just putting that distance out there

• Capt. Spanky

Get in the Wayback machine!

Yeah...This site was hilarious...but has been around since....geeze...seems like forever. Same pics too! I wish more would get out...I actually like the ones where the dudes are reading newspapers...stuff like that. Why do we never see Carmen Electra do stuff like this? Anyone? ANYONE?!!?! The Photo people must be editing pics out allll day. Anyone ever work in the photo portion? Give us the rundown!

Oh Brother!

• no flash photography...

ok...I can somewhat understand wanting to flash if you had somehting worth flashing....most of those girls did not....my BF was wondering why they even wanted to show what they had off...I had no answer....*confused*

• Banned User

The site has been around long time.. (how can disney allow them to run i dont know..)

The photo CMs are instructed to remove anyphoto that might be questionable.... (I did I-LOVE-YOU before and they deleted it.... which is strange......)

(ASL is written in cap traditionall...)

• I Hug My Tapirs

Quote Originally Posted by circusfreak
    Anyone ever work in the photo portion? Give us the rundown!
    I did it at WDW for awhile in 2002. I was sent to work over in Splash Merchandise for a week or two during my college program. Edit was... erm... interesting. In the time I was there, I saw a lot of people flip the camera off, a lot of people standing up, a few other misc. obscene gestures, and yes, I saw one or two flashers. "Awww, dude, I so never needed to see that..."

We also were required to delete any pictures where people were kissing. Any kind of kiss, any couple. I felt horrible a couple of times having to delete photos of a couple wearing bride and groom ears.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Banned User

You should have rigged it upto give the photo fo the couple kissing wearing the bride & gromm mickey caps....(but delete it but get a print....)

Kissing is what makes no sence.. some of it is nice... others is wrong....

• Sock Puppet

I have happened upon this website, and it is very funny! I am not sure how they were obtained, I guess by ex-cast members submitting them? Either way, it is pretty funny, see if anyone you know is on there!

Quote Originally Posted by circusfreak
    Yeah...This site was hilarious...but has been around since....geeze...seems like forever. Same pics too! I wish more would get out...I actually like the ones where the dudes are reading newspapers...stuff like that. Why do we never see Carmen Electra do stuff like this? Anyone? ANYONE?!!?! The Photo people must be editing pics out allll day. Anyone ever work in the photo portion? Give us the rundown!

Worked it once at Disneyland. It's the 'CritterHouse' and the editing is actually done by stores people, rather than attractions CMs (so don't yell at the Splash CM for your photo problems, they can't do anything about it).
    You sit in a little room and have about 3 seconds to decide whether a picture is acceptable or not. Unacceptable behavior includes flashing, unsafe behavior, obscene gestures, groping, and anything else deemed unacceptable by the park (I've edited out smokers, it's not always bad stuff).
    Interestlingly, kissing is okay- and will no doubt be quite frequent in the future with the 'lovers seat' in the back of the DL logs, that previously we did not have to worry about since usually it would require someone turning around- which disobeys safety, and thus deleted. male/female, female/female, and male/male will all pass without editing provided its only 'PG' rated. I'm guessing either something legal happened recently, or WDW just does things differently in this department- in response to xfkirsten's experience.
    It is a fun job, but annoying when large groups flip-off the camera. Since whenever an edit takes place we have to write the log # it took place on, the picture # that was deleted, where the guest was sitting in the log, and what they were doing that was wrong. This gets hectic if its more than a few in the row.
    At the photo station, where you go to view your photographs- the CMs there have no access to the deleted pics, nor do they know why something has been deleted, and they are instructed not to give the reason even if they do- so don't bug them.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    Kissing is what makes no sence.. some of it is nice... others is wrong....
    Probably because "it's a family park"?

And for the person who did "I Love You", I do that all of the time. So maybe it just depends on the Cast Member?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast