Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Dreams (About Disneyland)

I've had many dreams about Disneyland. Last night I had one of the weirdest.

It started out in California Adventure late at night with my family. I could see the big crane thing working on the Hotel. We heard a couple Animal Noises from off in the distance, and we asked around about it. I looked at the crane bring up a live Elephant up into the sky. Then the Elephant ended up being a part of a firework show in the sky.

Have you guys ever had any dreams at or about Disneyland?
    Last edited by girrrtacos; 02-10-2009 at 09:06 PM.

• AW THERE U R.

Re: Dreams (About Disneyland)

have i ever..

• Live.Laugh.Love.Disney.

Oh yes....

Very.

You dont even want to know....
    SkItTlEs

• Splash/Mansion/Big Boats

I had one the night after my interview at Team Disney Anaheim, where I was placed in Attractions on the Matterhorn, and had no clue how anything worked. Everyone was getting mad at me for not doing my job properly, and I kept trying to explain I hadn't been trained yet. If I remember, the dream ended with me getting fired, and me being so furious, it woke me up.

What a nightmare

• Counting the days!

I once had a dream that I was in Disneyland with my bestfriend, and a bunch of huge venus fly traps started to invade disneyland, and they ate all the attractions then left. So my bestfriend and I, (In my dream) decided it was a publicity stunt by Disney to get rid of their attractions and only leave shopping...

Yeah, I think I watched little shop of horrors the night before...

• Berm Buster

^^^^
    Feed me Seymour!

Anyway, I had a dream just last night where there was a time board in front of Pixie Hollow telling at what time each fairy would show up and I was thinking how convenient that was.

And along with that dream I got lost in Disneyland cause each time I went into one of the bathrooms, when I came out, I would be in another position of the park (such as going into one in Main Street and coming out of the one in Tomorrowland). It was very strange...

• Wishing I was at Disney.

I had a dream last night were me and a friend went to Disneyland and then we started to hang with Peter Pan and then suddenly we saw another Peter and with him was Wendy. Then out of nowhere came the Mad Hatter and Alice. We all walked over to hang by the Matterhorn. Then Mary Poppins and Bert showed up and we all sat down and talked since there was no one coming up to them. I then dropped my camera. Out of nowhere a piano showed up with Robert and a little game of musical chairs happened.

The only reason I could think this happened was because I really want to go to Disneyland since I haven't been there for awhile.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcrlvr98/ pictures from the place were happyness happens everyday and were I love to stay.

• Where's Push?

I have had some crazy dreams about Disneyland.. But they are usually about something twisted and makes absolutely no sense.
    Take Care,

Brenda

• Squealing Fangirl

Um... A couple nights ago, I had a dream where I was in Disneyland all alone, and for some reason the rides were still working, without anyone running them. So I went on some rides, and then decided to go on Space Mountain, which instead of its usual space-type soundtrack had Time is Running Out, by Muse, which was weird but epic. And then once I got off, I noticed something moving behind me. Normally, I would never notice something like that, I've been nicknamed Captain Oblivious for a reason, but this time, I did see it. It turned out that Disneyland had been infested with zombies, and they were all shuffling toward me to eat my brains. So of course I freaked out and ran. Somehow, I made it to HM in about 5 seconds, and I started riding it, and the HBG was there, so I pointed him out to the zombie I was sitting next to. Then I realized, y'know, that I was sitting next to a zombie, but I waited until the ride was over and then I ran. Because of course I didn't want to disrupt the experience for all the other zombies. And then they cornered me, and I was about to have my brains eaten, when the lead zombie (Who had a really cool hat, that's how I recognized him) got stabbed in the back. All of the sudden, all the zombies were gone, and I was about to see who saved me, and then I woke up. All in all, it was a pretty cool dream.

• Queen of Randomness

I've had tons. They all involve someone or something trying to kill me. I want to know what that's suppose to mean. I don't dream of the actual DL. I have about three or four alternative Disneyland's that I dream about.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• Banned User

My dream is always that I'm at DL and I canNOT seem to get on any of the rides. I keep walking around with family/friends/whoever and they keep distracting me and I end up NOT riding the attractions. SOOO frustraing. (And, it's never REALLY DL in the dream either. Looks totally different.)

• Stop That!

Quote Originally Posted by Alicefan View Post
    I had a dream last night were me and a friend went to Disneyland and then we started to hang with Peter Pan and then suddenly we saw another Peter and with him was Wendy. Then out of nowhere came the Mad Hatter and Alice. We all walked over to hang by the Matterhorn. Then Mary Poppins and Bert showed up and we all sat down and talked since there was no one coming up to them. I then dropped my camera. Out of nowhere a piano showed up with Robert and a little game of musical chairs happened.
    Hmm... Judging by your photostream, this dream may have come true!

• mountains beyond mtns.

"Time is Running Out" on Space Mountain would be awesome!!!!

I too have had many Disneyland dreams dating back to my childhood but they are always alternative DLR's that aren't entirely like the real one. I just had a dream a few days ago where I was heading to a MiceChat meet but stopped to ride California Screamin' first. However, Screamin' wasn't even on a pier but in a grassy area with lots of trees. Then when I arrived at the meet, some of the MiceChatters I've met were there only you guys/girls looked the same way you do in real life so no dream distortion there.

I have...but they have been mostly R-rated...

• Banned User

I had one. one of the doors on the sleeping beauty castle that is closed(cm accessway i guess), was unlocked, and I, out of curiosity, opened it, and entered. what I found was dark, and a torch on one side of a passageway. I walked along that passageway untill I found another door. that door opened to a smaller passageway which lead, in a short procession to two staircases, one leading up one leading down. I chose the one leading up. at the landing I found a door. opening the door lead to a passageway which lead to three doors. one door lead to an open pit with a sign that read "warning---bottomless pit", the second door, lead to another dimension(chose not to go in that door) the third, another passageway. chosing the door which lead to another passageway. this passageway lead to the exit leading out to fantasyland, but......, the past and I was in the area that over looks the entryway into fantasyland and walt standing in the archway. he asked me what i was doing and I told him" I am one of the workers. just checking to make sure all of the scaffolding was taken down." I tried to go back into the doorway that I came out of, but it was locked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast