Artists and comics, it's time to respond.
Send us an image from somewhere beyond.
Take any or all of the Leotas above and create whatever image suits your fancy. You have until Tuesday the 17th at 5 PM (PST) to enter your creation in the contest. A poll thread will be created soon thereafter to allow everyone to vote for their favorite entry. The poll will contain the final version of each entry along with any caption. The poll will close on Friday the 20th at 5 PM (PST).
1) Each entrant may create a maximum of two entries. Since people post lots of "unofficial" entries, please say "OFFICIAL ENTRY #1" or "OFFICIAL ENTRY #2" at the top of your entry. If you have two entries then they will compete separately in the vote.
2) You may edit your entries up until the time the contest closes. If you want to enter an updated entry in a later post then please prefix it with "UPDATED ENTRY #1" or "UPDATED ENTRY #2". The last version of each entry in the thread is your official entry for the vote.
3) Please include links to any source images used in your entry. Let's give credit where credit is due.
4) If your entry includes a caption then please use bold letters and place it directly above or below the image. Captions will be included in the final poll thread.
5) You may not use anyone else's entry as part of your entry.
6) The winner of the contest selects the image for the next contest and cannot compete in it. My personal advice is to be ready with your new image quickly. People are addicted to this contest and want to jump right into the next one.
A larger (and very noisy) version of the Leotas image can be found here.
The original source image for the face is here. The hair came from lots of Photoshopping and too many images to list.