Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Dlandclub33s 2morrowland Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW SOME PPL CAN"T STAND MY TXT GRAMMER SO TOO BAD! U KNOW WHO U R WHO SENT ME A HATER EMAIL!

My Tomorrowland idea. Hello everyone, I'd like to share you a tomorrowland idea I got last night in my dream. Then my imagination had just kept adding on and on to it. As soon as I figure out to work my Imageshack or photo bucket acount that I never use I'll get my pics up!

BTW NOT my Pics! Got em from PhotoBucket and put em in my album.

Entrance Plaza

First of the golden looking hallow french fry rocks are going away. The Astrorbitor is staying though. I'm taking away the north balcony of the Main street eating place and putting water there. There will now be a big wide circular walkway inbetween water ponds, giving destinction between lands. So u don't come in to tomorrowland and theres main street to your right. We can cover the Main street building with bushes, so TL visotors don't see MS buildings and vise vesrsa.

There will be a mediem sized arch labeling "Tomorrowland" a few yards away from the hub sidewalks. THis will distinctevlly label when your entering and leaving the world of the future.

Architecture and Building Desighn

Will start out with the color scheme and facades. The color sheme will start off when you enter star tours and Buzz lightyear ending at the PM station.

It will be White, like the old tomorrow land with red oarnge and blue trimmings. At night time it will look like an apple store, all lite up with back lights.

It should look like this. ala Futuristic Tomorrowland. A little futuristic Time square. This will be upon entering the land betweeen Star Tours and Buzz on Both murals

STAR TOURS MURAL SIDE
    On the right side mural (star Tours side) on the rit side of the mural will b flight checks 4 star tours. example...On schedule delayed ect; On the left side will be advertisments of cocacola and future toys and some attractions.

BUZZ MURAL SIDE
    On the right side of the mural will be the top ten scores of the day, top score of the week, top score of the month, top score of the year, and best so far in history. On the left side again will be advertisments.

BOTH SIDES OF THE BIG MURAL PLACE

halograms will appear on the glass screen of news of Tomorrow and other stuff. Okay I guess we can have led screens covered in glass to make it look like holograms. It will be the same on both sides with the led screens. Every two minutes " the tomorrowland news will appear to do a differnt spiel. This will give the illusion that it's a real city of the future. Sometimes advertisments will come up. For example...

" calling all space rangers! Buzz light year is calling you to join him in a space ranger astro blasting adventure! Now at the tomorrowland videogameopilos! Buzz lightyear!"

Or...

"ever want to travel and take a nice vacation to naboo???? Or would you like to see the pod races in tatooine with you best pal? But space travel is so expensive! Not anymore! Star Tours is a great way to travel on a cheap budget! Come know to star tours while our rates are down! Don't worry your in good hands with fully trained droids! Star Tours! Your way to travel!"

or even...

"Have you ever thought about joining the Tomorrowland Space Society??? Ever want to be a space cadet and fly rockets for our testing and Special Missions? Nows your chance! Right now we are aceepting any particepents to test our new rockets and see if it's something you want to do! Come to Space Mountain, gateway to one of colinies in our Space Stations. There you can experiance the rocky excitment of fast high rapid space travel! Space Mountain, anb adventure out of this world!"

ASTRO ORBIRTRON

It should look something like thins but with our current desighn and just add more colors.

Now I'm realisticly speaking here so don't get mad at me and my idea. Since the PM track can't support the AJ o AO. I'm keeping it where its at! B4 you start getting mad at me, I'm changing the desighn of the Jules Verne greenblue and gold to a more fitting desighn like WDWs and Hong Kongs. Like a mix between them. The planets will be reduced. I'm going to take down about a 20% of it's height away, and redishn the way the planet's move.

So when the rides not working it's not overwhelming and taller than SB castle. But when it is working, it will rise that 20% that I took away, flying over the buildings of TL and the PM track.

STAR TOURS V.2

The longly rumored new version will be here. We will refurbish everything. And in the quoe new things will be added, to give it a real feeling of a space travel port. With high def plasma screens and differnt droids in each one of the space ships.

And an interactive C3-PO and R2-D2 will be here like Roz in Monsters Inc. and Mt. Potato head.

It will be progmaed like indy so it will never once move the same. there will be five choices of your destination. The two ships on your left will hve options of Tatooine and Naboo. On your right you'll have Endor and Hoth.
    On both sides you'll have an option of going to The city of the clouds.

If it's not super busy you get to pick where you want to go. There will be two buttons in front of you on the back of the seat. One of the two options for the planets (left Tatooine and Naboo, Right Endor and hoth).
    Majority rules. When its really busy its set to the default City of the clouds. Her's what it will be like.

Tatooine You will go throughthe desert encountering sand monsters, tuskin riders, and for a finale your accidently in the middle of a pod race.

Naboo You will miss your landing sight crashing into the lake of the JaJa ppl, then be chased by a sea monster. U will then be regaining energy and shoot out of the water following Naboo fighters or whatever there called in the first movie and taking down the space station in episode 1.

Hoth Pretty much the same thing in the movie where you encounter the abombinale snow monster and take down the walking things.

Endor Just like the movie. Havn't thought this one out!

(SORRY FOR MY BAD KNOWLEDGE OF STAR WARS! I WAS ADDICTED TO ALL THE MOVIES WHEN I WAS 6-9! AND NOW I"M SICK OF IT SO I HAVN"T WATHCHED MY TRILOGY VIDS IN LIKE THREE YEARS!!!!!)

new!THE PEOPLE MOVER V2

What would the new Tomorrowland be without a people mover? It will use the same track but will add covering like WDWs! Like this..

But Imagine this like that....
    or this...

The vehicles will be similar models like TTA in WDW. But some will look like a white Ipod, not look, but, be white a round with silver edges a light up at night. And some will look like the New Diosneyland monerails, metalic Red, blue, purple, and oarnge, with silver outlineing.

There will also be something differtent. The route will go the opposite then it did. Instead of going to Star Tours first you'll ho last. Instead you'lll go through buzz first and excedera.

In the vehicles will be T.V. screens like in Mopnsters Inc. The seating will be two people per row all facing the front. It will be covered like WDW except have a glass overlay on the sides oposed to being open, so everything is inside and air conditioned. The only part that won't have the glass overlay will be when you pass through Autopia. But it will still have a shaded covering like WDWs.

Some parts of it, when you exit the Autopia grounds as your heasding 4 innovations you'll be in a large tubing overlay. It will be clear and have white archs and supporrts so it looks like a bridge. Think of Wall-Es Buy and Large ppl mover desighn scheme and add that to this bridge heading up into a slanted rising direction into the Innovations! Xcept it won't be Innovations.

As you pass Future Way in Autopia you come onto a raised loading dock station (which you won't get off at) and pass AA sitting on a bench and waiting for their PM. Narriation will say that most ppl live in the suberbea in the future and trave by the PM to get to there jobs in the Tomorrowland metropilos.

new!AUTOPIA

Say goodbye to the Chevron sponsership and the cartoonized cars. For this Autopia will have a totally new model. It will be Futuristic Hover Cars! The desighn to each car would be differnt but have the overall look of this

The tires will be moved more toward the center and covered up with a black covering. At night time there will be under the car neon lights round the perimeter of the vehicle ranging from cyon blue, lime green, and hot pink.

In the ride where you go through "Car Park" will be changed into "Future Way! Suberbea of the future! oposed to Tomorrowland! Metroplis of tomorrow! Here you will see scaled down models of the old house of the future wityh a hover car parked in it. Also more futuristic homes and props to give eye candy.

There will also be a radio installed in the cars. It will only have one staion which you can turn off and on. It will play different music and different narriations as it passes the landmarks and props.
    Last edited by Dlandclub33; 02-21-2009 at 03:53 PM.

• Go DCA, Go! :D

Re: Dlandclub33s 2morrowland Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really love the idea since the Buzz and Star Tours murals don't really do much...

• Minion

LED screens should have been put in a long time ago, but alas WDI wont see the light. (pun intended)

• Minion

Thanks guys! Didn't relize pionoman had a 2 morow land thread already

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Exclamation points!

• Banned User

It sounds okay. But it seems like everything would be focused on the murals instead of the architecture and surrounding attractions.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Yes, very good sizzle-but where's the steak?

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Minion

havnt got to that yet

• Minion

Can someone tell me how to use imageshack?????

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

imageshack doesn't work on here.

I believe.

I think you need photobucket.

• Minion

K thanks!

• Minion

So what do u guys think.
    Last edited by Dlandclub33; 02-15-2009 at 11:20 PM.

• Minion

I added more info. See OP! Tell me your thoughts.

I really like the idea! But what it REALLY needs is the complete Mary Blair Tomorrowland murals replaced and a comeback of the Peoplemover. But you're idea would certainly be an improvement.
    GREAT BLOG! It has great guides and photos and videos all about Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney himself, Disney's films, Pixar, other movies, gadgets, and everything inbetween. Visit now!

• Minion

^ thanks. I'm puttin my ideas in parts. So PM and other stuff Ill post later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast