Page 104 of 526 FirstFirst ... 4547994101102103104105106107114129154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7887

• Future Tinkerbell!

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by ACByourself View Post
    way off topic from what we're talking about, but me too. well, except for the "long-lost sister" part.

Hehehehe....so... back on topic...

Somehow, in my theater class today, face charater auditions came up, and I was like "Yeah, I really wanna be Tink!" And the girl across from me was like, "Oh, I wanna work there too! I was soo glad they added Tiana, finally, a black character!" (She was black, not to be racist)

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Hehehehe....so... back on topic...

Somehow, in my theater class today, face charater auditions came up, and I was like "Yeah, I really wanna be Tink!" And the girl across from me was like, "Oh, I wanna work there too! I was soo glad they added Tiana, finally, a black character!" (She was black, not to be racist)

oh that's cool!

i'l be sad because i've made some friends who are as mad about disney as me, no one likes disney really out of my friends so i'm glad i cam here...i'm just sad because i'm not able to go to disneyland

sorry off topic again...

• Arrow and Obilio

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Face character wise, you can only find that in Fantasmic. Peter, Maleficent, and the Evil Queen switch.

The walk around characters are always the appropriate gender. The Evil Queen you saw was a woman. Fuzzies swap genders.

Thanks! - I can't help but think of Victor Victoria or Connie and Carla - A woman pretending to be a man pretending to be an evil Queen! LOL
    Just makes me laugh. Thanks again!
    Somewhere in fontainbleau
    Lies my secret garden

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    oh that's cool!

i'l be sad because i've made some friends who are as mad about disney as me, no one likes disney really out of my friends so i'm glad i cam here...i'm just sad because i'm not able to go to disneyland

sorry off topic again...
    You should start another thread after this one. Disney Face Character Auditions Part 2!

I also want to mention something talked about a while back. I think the sizes you guys are giving are false. Yes they don't hire anorexics but think back to when you went to Disney and took a picture with Belle or Jasmine or Alice or whoever. Did any of those girls look like they were a 10? As nice as that would be theres just no way. These girls are tiny tiny tiny.

• Future Alice :D

Thanks so much! It really isn't too hard with practice! I went to the beach today and did the autographs for both Alice and Tink, so when I get the pictures, I will post a link!
    In my opinion, you look alot like a certain Alice who's there.
    I bet you'd be great.
    Take my hand. We'll fly to Neverland. We'll skip through Wonderland. We'll explore other realms. We'll leave this world behind.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by AllyH09 View Post
    I also want to mention something talked about a while back. I think the sizes you guys are giving are false. Yes they don't hire anorexics but think back to when you went to Disney and took a picture with Belle or Jasmine or Alice or whoever. Did any of those girls look like they were a 10? As nice as that would be theres just no way. These girls are tiny tiny tiny.
    Yeah I see what you're saying. I agreee, they're all very tiny!

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by KaileeDarling View Post
    In my opinion, you look alot like a certain Alice who's there.
    I bet you'd be great.

Oh really? Thanks so much, that's really sweet! I would love to see a picture of her if you have one?

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Future Alice :D

Oh really? Thanks so much, that's really sweet! I would love to see a picture of her if you have one?
    You're welcome.
    Let me go find one really quick. I know it's not Malibu Alice but I don't know her name. Let me go find a pic and I'll edit this post with it.

Edit:
    Alice and Alice at Disneyland on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Or atleast, I'm 95% sure it's not Malibu Alice. But yeah I think you look like her. lol.
    Take my hand. We'll fly to Neverland. We'll skip through Wonderland. We'll explore other realms. We'll leave this world behind.

• Hopeful <3

I believe the costumes for the smaller characters, such as Wendy, Alice, and Tink, all run up to around a size 5 or 6, they cant be that big, being that their portraying such tiny characters. As for the others, I do believe the sizes could go up to a size 10. I dont want to say any character names or anything like that, but I have seen a couple princesses who look about a good 9 or 10, the skinnynest part being they're arms, and they do have ways to make you look skinnier, such as body sinchers or girdles. This is all just little stuff a gathered and things that would make sense. I dont know for sure about the sizes, but I think its great that they go up to 10s, it gives casting directors a wider variety and kinda takes away from the stereotype that princesses have to be skinny.
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post

I believe the costumes for the smaller characters, such as Wendy, Alice, and Tink, all run up to around a size 5 or 6, they cant be that big, being that their portraying such tiny characters. As for the others, I do believe the sizes could go up to a size 10. I dont want to say any character names or anything like that, but I have seen a couple princesses who look about a good 9 or 10, the skinnynest part being they're arms, and they do have ways to make you look skinnier, such as body sinchers or girdles. This is all just little stuff a gathered and things that would make sense. I dont know for sure about the sizes, but I think its great that they go up to 10s, it gives casting directors a wider variety and kinda takes away from the stereotype that princesses have to be skinny.
    That would be cool if they let you wear that kinda stuff. I was just looking at my old Disney pictures when I was a kid and I just wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Yeah I see what you're saying. I agreee, they're all very tiny!
    I'm glad you finally have a picture up lol. Depending on how you change in the next few years I think you got a really good shot at Alice. You have a very nice smile and since you are really young you still have a rounder face. How much longer until you can auditon?

• Sock Puppet

I'm glad you finally have a picture up lol. Depending on how you change in the next few years I think you got a really good shot at Alice. You have a very nice smile and since you are really young you still have a rounder face. How much longer until you can auditon?
    Oh thank you so much! Haha yes. Hm.. with school and everything, i'm thinking about 3-4 years. But 3 would be a bit to early. About 4

Quote Originally Posted by KaileeDarling View Post
    You're welcome.
    Let me go find one really quick. I know it's not Malibu Alice but I don't know her name. Let me go find a pic and I'll edit this post with it.

Edit:
    Alice and Alice at Disneyland on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Or atleast, I'm 95% sure it's not Malibu Alice. But yeah I think you look like her. lol.
    Malibu Alice is new, that Alice left a long time ago :P She was around at the 50th anniversary I believe, but isn't at the park now!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post

Yest tinkerbell's costume only does run up to a 6. however, i hear they all fit the same, they're only different lengths. As for the princesses, maybe they do run up to be a size 10. but also, they rarely if ever seem to choose those that are a size 10. most of the girls that made it past first cut for princesses last saturday, seemed like a size 4 or less. thats it.

even for the case of tiana, all the girls were pretty petite. if not, most of them.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Malibu Alice is new, that Alice left a long time ago :P She was around at the 50th anniversary I believe, but isn't at the park now!
    Malibu can't really be called new anymore...she's been there for over a year and there are girls newer than her.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.