Page 105 of 526 FirstFirst ... 5558095102103104105106107108115130155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7887
  1. #1561

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Ok so its taking me some time to go through ALL of the pages (OMG 104!) Anyway I'm from Argentina and I'm planning on doing the icp at wdw (last interview on monday wish me luck)...my first choice of role is obviously character performer!! Argentine girls usually NEVER get cast as princesses because of the accent thing but mine is really good since I lived in the states for five years also i have LOTS of experience in theater and working with kids (I actually did english educational musical theatre plays were at the end I had to do meet-and-greets whilst in character) Im 5'6'' (5'5.5'' at the shortest) and I'm a size 6. I don't know how to post pictures but here's a link of one of my interviews
    www.youtube.com/domifurlong
    (I'm a tv reporter in argentina so sorry but its in spanish) Could you check it out and give me your honest opinion if you think I could be a princess? I see myself as possible ariel, belle (I would have to wear contacts since my eyes are blueish-green) or cinderella (I know I have brown hair but i've been a blonde and it looked natural since I'm quite pale) I think my face is not round enough to be snow white and not thin enough to be aurora, and I'm too pale for jasmine. Also i have freckles but there not too dark so I think make up could cover them up. Anyway what do you guys think! please tell me! And if I dont get it do you think I could be pluto? I think he's in my height range
    love,
    argentine princess hopeful

    ps. does anyone else think its weird skeletonstockings hasnt posted since the audition date... think she got the part???

    p.p.s sorry for posting so long im just really excited!

  2. #1562

    • Hopeful <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Disneyland<33
    Posts
    119

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    Yest tinkerbell's costume only does run up to a 6. however, i hear they all fit the same, they're only different lengths. As for the princesses, maybe they do run up to be a size 10. but also, they rarely if ever seem to choose those that are a size 10. most of the girls that made it past first cut for princesses last saturday, seemed like a size 4 or less. thats it.

    even for the case of tiana, all the girls were pretty petite. if not, most of them.

    Oh yes I noticed that too, two girls got chosen for the tiana roll, and two others who looked like they could be fairies because of how tiny they were, one of the tianas were wider than the other, but true they were pretty petite
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

  3. #1563

    • Closed Account
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    80

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post
    Oh yes I noticed that too, two girls got chosen for the tiana roll, and two others who looked like they could be fairies because of how tiny they were, one of the tianas were wider than the other, but true they were pretty petite
    do u mean the girls who made it past the first cut? or girls who officially got the role?

  4. #1564

    • Pegasus' most hyper fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    57

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Does anyone know anything about Pocahontas at DL? I was wondering how tall she runs. I know there was one around last year, but I haven't heard too much since then.

  5. #1565

    • Hopeful <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Disneyland<33
    Posts
    119

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    do u mean the girls who made it past the first cut? or girls who officially got the role?

    Well I only saw that they made it past the first cut
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

  6. #1566

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by KaileeDarling View Post
    You're welcome.
    Let me go find one really quick. I know it's not Malibu Alice but I don't know her name. Let me go find a pic and I'll edit this post with it.

    Edit:
    Alice and Alice at Disneyland on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Or atleast, I'm 95% sure it's not Malibu Alice. But yeah I think you look like her. lol.

    Oh, I do look like her! Haha...I never would have known! Thanks so much!

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  7. #1567

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by chueki89 View Post
    Ok so its taking me some time to go through ALL of the pages (OMG 104!) Anyway I'm from Argentina and I'm planning on doing the icp at wdw (last interview on monday wish me luck)...my first choice of role is obviously character performer!! Argentine girls usually NEVER get cast as princesses because of the accent thing but mine is really good since I lived in the states for five years also i have LOTS of experience in theater and working with kids (I actually did english educational musical theatre plays were at the end I had to do meet-and-greets whilst in character) Im 5'6'' (5'5.5'' at the shortest) and I'm a size 6. I don't know how to post pictures but here's a link of one of my interviews
    www.youtube.com/domifurlong
    (I'm a tv reporter in argentina so sorry but its in spanish) Could you check it out and give me your honest opinion if you think I could be a princess? I see myself as possible ariel, belle (I would have to wear contacts since my eyes are blueish-green) or cinderella (I know I have brown hair but i've been a blonde and it looked natural since I'm quite pale) I think my face is not round enough to be snow white and not thin enough to be aurora, and I'm too pale for jasmine. Also i have freckles but there not too dark so I think make up could cover them up. Anyway what do you guys think! please tell me! And if I dont get it do you think I could be pluto? I think he's in my height range
    love,
    argentine princess hopeful

    ps. does anyone else think its weird skeletonstockings hasnt posted since the audition date... think she got the part???

    p.p.s sorry for posting so long im just really excited!
    Oh yes, I do think you could get a part! I would love to here hear you speak in English, so I can here how much of an accent you have!

    Unfourtunately, SekelotonStockings didn't get a part, she posted on a different thread that she didn't make it past the first cut.

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  8. #1568

    • Cherry Tart
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    690

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by chueki89 View Post
    www.youtube.com/domifurlong
    (I'm a tv reporter in argentina so sorry but its in spanish) Could you check it out and give me your honest opinion if you think I could be a princess? I see myself as possible ariel, belle (I would have to wear contacts since my eyes are blueish-green) or cinderella (I know I have brown hair but i've been a blonde and it looked natural since I'm quite pale) I think my face is not round enough to be snow white and not thin enough to be aurora, and I'm too pale for jasmine. Also i have freckles but there not too dark so I think make up could cover them up. Anyway what do you guys think! please tell me! And if I dont get it do you think I could be pluto? I think he's in my height range
    love,
    argentine princess hopeful
    You would not be a shoo-in, but you would have a good chance. You strike me as the kind of applicant who would have to audition anywhere from (more or less) 5 to 10 times to get picked. You're too tall for Pluto.

    You would probably have a good shot at Disney World since there's a higher demand for face characters and they're less picky about the girls they hire.

    But I don't want to go among MAD people!

  9. #1569

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    17

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    You would not be a shoo-in, but you would have a good chance. You strike me as the kind of applicant who would have to audition anywhere from (more or less) 5 to 10 times to get picked. You're too tall for Pluto.

    You would probably have a good shot at Disney World since there's a higher demand for face characters and they're less picky about the girls they hire.
    I agree with this as well although I wouldn't know the number of times. Also having to wear contacts would hurt your chances as well.

    Side note: I applied for the college program at WDW and I'm auditioning to be a character Nov 4th. I gotta lose some weight FAST.

  10. #1570

    • Cherry Tart
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    690

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Oh and for the record, I learned that Terence09 back on page 96 will NOT be joining Pixie Hollow after all. Tough luck.

    But I don't want to go among MAD people!

  11. #1571

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    167

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    Oh and for the record, I learned that Terence09 back on page 96 will NOT be joining Pixie Hollow after all. Tough luck.
    That sucks. I guess lucky for the next person who will become Terence!
    I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

  12. #1572

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    Oh and for the record, I learned that Terence09 back on page 96 will NOT be joining Pixie Hollow after all. Tough luck.

    Aw man that sucks :/ Things here can really spread fast!

  13. #1573

    • Future Alice :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wonderland<3
    Posts
    6

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Oh thank you so much! Haha yes. Hm.. with school and everything, i'm thinking about 3-4 years. But 3 would be a bit to early. About 4



    Malibu Alice is new, that Alice left a long time ago :P She was around at the 50th anniversary I believe, but isn't at the park now!
    Oh, my bad! Haha.
    Take my hand. We'll fly to Neverland. We'll skip through Wonderland. We'll explore other realms. We'll leave this world behind.

  14. #1574

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by KaileeDarling View Post
    Oh, my bad! Haha.
    Haha, it's all good I'm suprised I can actually follow that stuff! Oh and you're new? Welcome to micechat!

  15. #1575

    • Future Alice :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wonderland<3
    Posts
    6

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Haha, it's all good I'm suprised I can actually follow that stuff! Oh and you're new? Welcome to micechat!

    Haha. Yeah, newbie up in here. Thanks!
    Take my hand. We'll fly to Neverland. We'll skip through Wonderland. We'll explore other realms. We'll leave this world behind.


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •