Page 112 of 526 FirstFirst ... 126287102109110111112113114115122137162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 7883

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    No, Alice, Wendy, and Tink are 5'2 and shorter. She would be closer to princess height.
    do they normally look for alice's that are like 5"1-5"2, pictures i've seen they seem to be on the taller side of this height range..

• Official Disney Princess

No, Alice, Wendy, and Tink are 5'2 and shorter. She would be closer to princess height.
    That's what I was thinking. Though I'd LOVE to be Alice! Do you know which princesses are close to my height? I'm pretty sure Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty are out of the question...

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by mickeylover2008 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Though I'd LOVE to be Alice! Do you know which princesses are close to my height? I'm pretty sure Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty are out of the question...
    hmm.. maybe ariel or snow white she tends to be the smaller one, because ariel's in a dress i'm not sure..
    i would also love to play cinderella, but i love ariels dress!
    i think i'd go for wendy, alice or tink! i really want to be alice

• Far too curious

It honestly really all depends on your face. If you're in the general princess height range, it just depends on who you actually look close to.

You're also in the range for any of Tinkerbell's friends(Fawn, Rosetta, etc...), they're 5'2" - 5'4".

• Official Disney Princess

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    It honestly really all depends on your face. If you're in the general princess height range, it just depends on who you actually look close to.

You're also in the range for any of Tinkerbell's friends(Fawn, Rosetta, etc...), they're 5'2" - 5'4".
    For fun, I wouldn't mind sending a picture of me to anyone who's interested (in a message) and wants to give me their opinion. I'm just in the mood to waste time on Disney right now. :P

• aliceindisneyland

For fun, I wouldn't mind sending a picture of me to anyone who's interested (in a message) and wants to give me their opinion. I'm just in the mood to waste time on Disney right now. :P
    i think you should try, you never know you could be a disney princess!
    can anyone answer..

if you've been in like a tv show, or film or whatever are you not allowed to work as a face character incase people recognise you??
    Last edited by beckix.o.x; 10-22-2009 at 10:13 AM.

• Sock Puppet

Hm, wow this thread is starting to become popular again :P
    If anyone truly wants opinion, as littlecricket said, i'd suggest a picture!

okay...hold on...
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2zsza6a.jpg

Please, please don't judge my looks. Braces are almost off. And it's not a very good picture of me...I'll find a few more.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/mkfy35.jpg
    http://i36.tinypic.com/wtzhwo.jpg

Oh, and i'm 5'8-5'9. I'm really good at improv acting and I have a mean impression of pretty much any Disney character. It's my absolute dream to be a face character

EDIT: When I say "don't judge my looks", I mean don't make the "OMG YOU ARE SO UGLY" comment. Just tell me whether or not I would make a good character and what character I might resemble.

Okay, I'm done
    Last edited by daysoftheweeks; 10-22-2009 at 03:53 PM.

• Future Tinkerbell!

You are actually quite pretty daysoftheweeks . But there is one character your face reallly reminds me of, but I can't put my finger on it. Ariel, maybe? You are a bit tall for princess, I do believe.

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Future Tinkerbell!

Oh, and would they cast me, at four feet ten and a half inches tall as Tink? Or am I too short? Please and thanks!

Heh...funny story. I was wearing a green dress yesterday, and this girl I know, but not that well, was like "Annie looks like Tinkerbell!" It made my heart happy....hahaha.

I be bloggin' Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    You are actually quite pretty daysoftheweeks . But there is one character your face reallly reminds me of, but I can't put my finger on it. Ariel, maybe? You are a bit tall for princess, I do believe.
    AW! Thank you so so much! Ah you just made my day. What about an ugly stepsister or something?? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be Anastasia Tremaine, they all look like they have so much fun! And you look almost identical to this one tinkerbell I saw in the park once, just sayin'!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by daysoftheweeks View Post
    okay...hold on...
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2zsza6a.jpg

Please, please don't judge my looks. Braces are almost off. And it's not a very good picture of me...I'll find a few more.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/mkfy35.jpg
    http://i36.tinypic.com/wtzhwo.jpg

Oh, and i'm 5'8-5'9. I'm really good at improv acting and I have a mean impression of pretty much any Disney character. It's my absolute dream to be a face character

EDIT: When I say "don't judge my looks", I mean don't make the "OMG YOU ARE SO UGLY" comment. Just tell me whether or not I would make a good character and what character I might resemble.

Okay, I'm done
    You'd make a wonderful princess! Your height may be a little out of range but I really don't know. If the judges like your face that much then they'll put you in what character they want. You definitely have a chance! I see Ariel too! Like Anne said. and Anastasia for sure! Go for it

Kenshi you are too tall for Hatter, so unless your face is a PERFECT fit you most likely won't get it.
    Eheheheh...that's where I believe I'll be shot down but perhaps another character? ere's the photobucket link and I apologize for the lighting

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...t_20091022.jpg

• Future Tinkerbell!

AW! Thank you so so much! Ah you just made my day. What about an ugly stepsister or something?? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be Anastasia Tremaine, they all look like they have so much fun! And you look almost identical to this one tinkerbell I saw in the park once, just sayin'!
    Why, thank you! I'm afraid I might be a bit on the short side though. Yes, an ugly stepsister could work! I think they are taller than the princesses....I could just be making stuff up though!

EDITT!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8674970@N04/3070715983/

Ugly step-sister pic!

I be bloggin' Tumblr

I used to know a friend of Anastasia. I personally do not think you resemble her, more of Drizella if we are talking stepsisters (her facial structure seems a bit more similar to yours). Actually, you probably resemble Drizella's friends most out of everyone (in my opinion), I disagree with Ariel.

And littleactressann, from your avatar you look like you have a good face for tink Not sure about the height, though.

Here's a smiley picture and a profile shot of me. 5'1", I think my nose is too big for Alice/Tink/Wendy. They always seem to have really tiny button-noses. I think I could pull it off otherwise. Thoughts? :/

removed photos

(Also, if you quote this post, could you please edit out the links for me? Thanks loves.)
    Last edited by v-13; 11-15-2009 at 03:35 PM.