Page 113 of 536 FirstFirst ... 136388103110111112113114115116123138163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 8040

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by v-13 View Post
    Here's a smiley picture and a profile shot of me. 5'1", I think my nose is too big for Alice/Tink/Wendy. They always seem to have really tiny button-noses. I think I could pull it off otherwise. Thoughts? :/
    Well just based off of seeing my fare share of Alice herself I'd say your nose wouldn't be too big of an issue here. But that's just me

I used to know a friend of Anastasia. I personally do not think you resemble her, more of Drizella if we are talking stepsisters (her facial structure seems a bit more similar to yours). Actually, you probably resemble Drizella's friends most out of everyone (in my opinion), I disagree with Ariel.

And littleactressann, from your avatar you look like you have a good face for tink Not sure about the height, though.

Here's a smiley picture and a profile shot of me. 5'1", I think my nose is too big for Alice/Tink/Wendy. They always seem to have really tiny button-noses. I think I could pull it off otherwise. Thoughts? :/

(Also, if you quote this post, could you please edit out the links for me? Thanks loves.)
    Okay, thank you thank you thank you for the honest feedback! Yeah, I would LOVE to play either of the stepsisters, they both look like they have so much fun! And you're really cute (in a non-lesbian way xD), they'd totally go for it! And I bet they would overlook the nose thing...I honestly didn't even notice your nose! And what do you mean by "You probably resembled Drizella's friend's the most out of everyone."? Haha just wondering.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by daysoftheweeks View Post
    Okay, thank you thank you thank you for the honest feedback! Yeah, I would LOVE to play either of the stepsisters, they both look like they have so much fun! And you're really cute (in a non-lesbian way xD), they'd totally go for it! And I bet they would overlook the nose thing...I honestly didn't even notice your nose! And what do you mean by "You probably resembled Drizella's friend's the most out of everyone."? Haha just wondering.

"Friends with (insert character here)" is used to keep the magic. What she means is play that character in the park.

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    "Friends with (insert character here)" is used to keep the magic. What she means is play that character in the park.
    Oh okay, so she meant that I resembled drizella the most out of anyone...where? Haha, I'm new, can ya tell??

• Future Tinkerbell!

Oh okay, so she meant that I resembled drizella the most out of anyone...where? Haha, I'm new, can ya tell??
    I think she meant out of all of the characters

I be bloggin' Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    I think she meant out of all of the characters
    Okay, thanks! Haha sorry, I'm kind of dumb on here xP But thanks for the tutorial, I guess? I promise, I'm learning. And DUDE, you're 4'10?? YOU LUCKY DOG. There's no way they won't give you Tinkerbell! You are so lucky, I hate hate hate being tall.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Okay, thanks! Haha sorry, I'm kind of dumb on here xP But thanks for the tutorial, I guess? I promise, I'm learning. And DUDE, you're 4'10?? YOU LUCKY DOG. There's no way they won't give you Tinkerbell! You are so lucky, I hate hate hate being tall.

Haha...we all were at the beginning! And being 4'10 isn't THAT lucky...hahah. I think Tink is a bit taller, however.

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Cherry Tart

Here's a smiley picture and a profile shot of me. 5'1", I think my nose is too big for Alice/Tink/Wendy. They always seem to have really tiny button-noses. I think I could pull it off otherwise. Thoughts?
    I think you're over analyzing, your nose is fine.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• Far too curious

I agree with littlecricket. You're face is, honestly, just right for those three girls. Break a leg at your next audition

• aliceindisneyland

im too worried about my nose, its not exactly big but it goes down then a ball on the end(if yah get me) i hate it but you can't tell fro the front... id love to play, alice, tink, wendy or ariel lol but i think i'm out of reach of ariel..anyone know how tall she is??

<--thats me seeing what i look like as ariel, what do you guys think?

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

I actually have the opposite problem. I'm afraid that my nose is too small for Aladdin.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldo View Post
    I actually have the opposite problem. I'm afraid that my nose is too small for Aladdin.
    that's not something you hear too pften on this thread!

So....I am probably going Sunday...I'll try to take pics with Alice and post them! Gotta read 180 pages of a book first....so I'm going to get off now! Oh, and I posted that so ya'll will know that in the near future you can see a comparison of out faces...as friends of Alice ae friends of Tink as well. That is probably insanely confusiing...hahaha

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Sock Puppet

v-13, you'd make a very good alice, wendy, and tink.

• Cast Member

hey new people. okay so here's the deal with auditions. yes they look at your face first and try to figure out, within the few seconds they look at you, who you most likely resemble. and yeah, they are a bit picky. but only because disney characters aren't just cartoon/animated characters, they are icons known world wide. the only advice i can offer is not too stress out about how you look (ei. nose, eyes, skin, hair, height, etc.) and to just go out there and give it a shot. there's really no way of finding out unless you go for it. and if for any unfortunate reason you should be cut, and you're really determined to get that part, then keep going to the auditions. while you're there, just be yourself, socialize, be friendly, and try to make the best of it. i wish you all the best of luck and break a leg you guys!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney

• *~-optimistic-~*

so positive. :]
    "But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."