Page 123 of 547 FirstFirst ... 237398113120121122123124125126133148173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 8204

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

it's good that you know what to expect now too
    if you go to the next auditions your nerves might not get the best of you, and i agree with you'se it would be good to do dancing classes

I currently work at Disneyland right now as a photopass photographer, still in the entertainment department, but I really want to be a face character =) I was wondering if you guys knew of any auditions for the Disneyland park in California coming up, I'm going to ask around my department but it seems like there are auditions circling around that aren't even on the website. I want to be a fairy or a princess so bad, I'm 5'4" (and 3/4, I'm sure if I straighten up I could be 5'5"). Preferrably Belle or Fawn, or Ariel... I really don't care but I feel like I don't have the face for it but you know... its just been a dream of mine =)

• aliceindisneyland

welcome to micechat,
    it could be easier for you to get into the roles with you being in the entertainment dept, so thats good
    you should try disneyauditions.com...
    i wish you best of luck in becoming a princess or fairy
    if you dont mind me asking, is that you in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Alimazing View Post
    I want to be a fairy or a princess so bad, I'm 5'4" (and 3/4, I'm sure if I straighten up I could be 5'5"). Preferrably Belle or Fawn, or Ariel... I really don't care but I feel like I don't have the face for it but you know... its just been a dream of mine =)
    I'm pretty sure you're too tall for a fairy, although you probably could be a shorter princess in that height. Don't quote me on that, though.

The only auditions I know of are on disneyauditions.com. Even if you think that you don't look like one of them personally, really, what can it hurt to try?

Your avatar is kind of small so I can't say much about your face, lol.

Aaaaaand I just registered for a dance class at my college for the spring. Yay

Hey guys!

So i didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so are you ready for the big one ... I DIDNT EVEN GO

i was definately bummed, but I had a lot of reasons that i didnt go.

1st being that im really really sick (coughing every 4 secs, runny nose) i didnt want to drive up to LA and either get turned away or have other auditioners complaining that i was sick and completly throw off my mood

2nd I wasnt in the best mood being sick and knew that I wouldnt be my normal bubbly self, so my personality wouldnt shine through.

3rd my voice was shot so if we did have to read anything i sound really manly right now

and lastly I just didnt want to go and not get picked and I know that I would have blamed it solely on the fact that I was sick so I decided that instead of auditioning and not getting it and having to wait 6 months I was just going to wait till the next audition ...

so im back in the waiting game with all of you

but on another note dance classes are a great idea i have taken dance and cheer my whole life and when i watch the parades i always notice that what makes there performance so good is the way that they always go all out!

and alimazing i am not sure what characters are in that height range im 5'5" almost 5'6" and let me know if you find any auditions for disneyland i know they have a parade performer audition in dec for the pixar parade
    feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
    im going to be making a blog soon too
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

favorite disney princess: princess ariel
    favorite non princess: tinkerbell

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by brandiinicole View Post
    Hey guys!

So i didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so are you ready for the big one ... I DIDNT EVEN GO

i was definately bummed, but I had a lot of reasons that i didnt go.

1st being that im really really sick (coughing every 4 secs, runny nose) i didnt want to drive up to LA and either get turned away or have other auditioners complaining that i was sick and completly throw off my mood

2nd I wasnt in the best mood being sick and knew that I wouldnt be my normal bubbly self, so my personality wouldnt shine through.

3rd my voice was shot so if we did have to read anything i sound really manly right now

and lastly I just didnt want to go and not get picked and I know that I would have blamed it solely on the fact that I was sick so I decided that instead of auditioning and not getting it and having to wait 6 months I was just going to wait till the next audition ...

so im back in the waiting game with all of you

but on another note dance classes are a great idea i have taken dance and cheer my whole life and when i watch the parades i always notice that what makes there performance so good is the way that they always go all out!

and alimazing i am not sure what characters are in that height range im 5'5" almost 5'6" and let me know if you find any auditions for disneyland i know they have a parade performer audition in dec for the pixar parade
    oh it's too bad you couldn't make it..
    but all the reasons you said are very good reasons...and i'm sure in the next auditions you'll do really well

i have to say (i may have before) but you really look like a couple of the princesses, i could deffinatly see you at disneyland!

awee thanks beckix.o.x!!!

yeah i try to stick with that everything happens for a reason so it just wasnt my time. hehehe.

kinda off topic but .. i love your signature .. what photo program did you use to make it?
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

V-13 referred me to this thread, which, after reading, was immensely helpful. Without seeming like a complete nut, hello everyone. I'm planning to audition on the 21st in Anaheim. Here's hoping I have the right stuff! (I'm super excited)

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuli-Q View Post
    V-13 referred me to this thread, which, after reading, was immensely helpful. Without seeming like a complete nut, hello everyone. I'm planning to audition on the 21st in Anaheim. Here's hoping I have the right stuff! (I'm super excited)

Well, good luck! If you want to post a pic of yourself (not to sound like a major creeper...I swear I'm only 15) we would all be willing to give you feed back on what character you could be. Oh, and welcome to MiceChat!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

Good Luck Nuli - Q!!

other sites i am on

Oh thanks! That's a good idea. And don't worry, I know exactly what you meant.

This is from before I dyed my hair, and became pale for Pageant of the Masters (lol), about 6 months ago:

My avatar shows my new hair/skintone. Thanks in advance for the feedback/constructive criticism.

may i ask how tall you are?

other sites i am on

• Future Tinkerbell!

Might I ask how tall you are? I can def. see a face charcter in there, I just can't figure out which one! haha...and also this is going to sound odd, but do you have high chhekbones? Disney loves high cheekbones...and big mouths...haha

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

I'm 5'6".

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by Nuli-Q View Post
    Oh thanks! That's a good idea. And don't worry, I know exactly what you meant.

This is from before I dyed my hair, and became pale for Pageant of the Masters (lol), about 6 months ago:

My avatar shows my new hair/skintone. Thanks in advance for the feedback/constructive criticism.
    I think I see Belle...maybe Aurora?
    I don't know...:P
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -