Page 124 of 547 FirstFirst ... 247499114121122123124125126127134149174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 8195

• Future Skipper

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Definitely Aurora.
    (Why am I the only guy in this thread? Future Mad Hatters of America... unite!)

My friends have also mentioned Aurora, but I tend to feel that they are biased. Haha. I have an oddly shaped nose.

By the way JungleCruiseFan, I got curious, clicked your link and watched Frod. Funny stuff

By the way JungleCruiseFan, I got curious, clicked your link and watched Frod. Funny stuff

But thanks for the help/feedback everyone. I appreciate it.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuli-Q View Post
    I'm 5'6".

Yep, that's princess height. What I would recommend is to find a pic of Belle or Auroura (sp??) and compare it with a pic of yourself, blocking both your hair and her hair so you aren't paying attention to that. Then compare your faces. Thats the best way to see how much you actually look like a character. For example, I didn't think I look much like Alice until I did that and found out that I really look like her. Or at least that one.

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

Question Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

in your avatar you look a lot like sally (but she is only out during halloween with jack so i don't believe you would get cast for that)

maybe aurora?
    i don't know either :P

oh and i have a more recent picture of my face for you guys (dont mind the wild fake eyelashes and my nasty sweaty hair )

eek sorry its so big.
    ill just give you guys links to the rest if your interested.

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s...0/DSC01028.jpg
    http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s...0/DSC01125.jpg
    http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s...DSC01127-1.jpg
    feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
    im going to be making a blog soon too
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

favorite disney princess: princess ariel
    favorite non princess: tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Yep, that's princess height. What I would recommend is to find a pic of Belle or Auroura (sp??) and compare it with a pic of yourself, blocking both your hair and her hair so you aren't paying attention to that. Then compare your faces. Thats the best way to see how much you actually look like a character. For example, I didn't think I look much like Alice until I did that and found out that I really look like her. Or at least that one.
    definately one of the best ways aside from all of us hear that are disney obsessed

and littleactressann you really do look like Alice, especially in that one pic you shared earlier. you would make a great looking Alice! I think that everyone is just really self conscious so you have a hard time imagining yourself as someone .. at least i do! hehe
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

Wouldn't eye color effect your audition/ selection? I don't think I've ever seen a blue/green eyed Belle before? Which btw, you look like to me, brandiinicole.

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

Brandiinicole, I still can't put my finger on who you look like (because, if you recall, earlier I told you that you looked familiar)!
    Last edited by Colorized; 11-15-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: typo.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Quote Originally Posted by Colorized View Post
    Brandiinicole, I still can't put my finger on who you look like (because, if you recall, earlier I told you that you looked familiar)!
    She kinda reminds me of Mandy Moore

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by brandiinicole View Post
    definately one of the best ways aside from all of us hear that are disney obsessed

and littleactressann you really do look like Alice, especially in that one pic you shared earlier. you would make a great looking Alice! I think that everyone is just really self conscious so you have a hard time imagining yourself as someone .. at least i do! hehe
    Why, thank you! And I think you really look like a princess! And with your dance experince, you could even do parades (which I would love to do, except that I am very uncoordinated and would never have a chance). Oh, and in that second link to a pic, you had a very Disney-like smile. How tall are you again?

I be bloggin' Tumblr

Wouldn't eye color effect your audition/ selection? I don't think I've ever seen a blue/green eyed Belle before? Which btw, you look like to me, brandiinicole.
    thanks! and yeah eye color plays a huge role in it as far as i know!
    i still havent decided what color eyes aurora really has. does anyone know this. i know someone who is friends with aurora and she has green eyes but i have met many aurora's at the park that have brown eyes!

and colorized personally i dont think i look like anyone. i just have been performing my whole life (dance & cheer) and i also LOVE LOVE LOVE little kids and disneyland is a huge happy part of my childhood so i really want to be able to help spread pixie dust so that little kids can feel the magic at disneyland

my boyfriend and friends are the ones that talked me into auditioning and now that i have done research on it im like hooked

other sites i am on

• Future Tinkerbell!

I think they use contacts. If they really like your face, then they can make adjustments. Like eye color. And might I ask how you made youself pale?

EDIT!!

So this is random and doesn't in any way, shape, or form pertain to this post buuut....at my school we just finished up Alice in Wonderland for the Fall show. I was in it, bu as I am only a sophomore, I didn't get Alice. And I'm not saying that I would have if I was an upperclassmen, but I have been acting since I was six, and I have won like award things in the Inland Empire. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, I'm just saying. Which now I feel like I am being really concieted, but people that knew me from theater seemed to assume that I was Alice. But anyway, people always asked me my part in the show. When I told them that I was the Doormouse (the one in the teapot in the Mad Tea Party scene) they were like, "Oh, I thought your would be Alice. You look like her". So, I guess I do look like her, though I think it is just the hair and the eyes, at least at school.
    Last edited by littleactressann; 11-15-2009 at 09:15 PM.

I be bloggin' Tumblr

Why, thank you! And I think you really look like a princess! And with your dance experince, you could even do parades (which I would love to do, except that I am very uncoordinated and would never have a chance). Oh, and in that second link to a pic, you had a very Disney-like smile. How tall are you again?

awee thanks!
    im 5'5 almost 5'6

other sites i am on

I think they use contacts. If they really like your face, then they can make adjustments. Like eye color. And might I ask how you made youself pale?
    You don't go out in the sun at all for four months. It was hard, but worth it.