Page 142 of 536 FirstFirst ... 4292117132139140141142143144145152167192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 8036

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    thanks!!!!
    yeah i shouldn't worry too much about it haha
    i thought alice and wendy wouldn't have as much on, yeah i understand about some putting more on than others. i noticed malibu has little freckles
    i didn't know that about tinkerbell! i have seen pictures of her and she has sparkles on her face like pixiedust

i wonder if it's possible to play alice and tinkerbell haha!

thankyou on the info about the voice, i guess i'll have the accent as i'm british anyway! i was just wondered about the pitch lol
    No problem.
    Yeah and she does have a slight amount of freckles. It can work for child characters though, rather a princess. I think they may take the freckles into consideration, but if you don't have to much then I wouldn't worry. Even if you had an okay amount, make up can hide it. I still don't know for sure though!
    Yes she usually has sparkles covering her arms, but i've never seen it on her face. I love tinkerbell's makeup.

It's definitely possible to play Alice and Tinkerbell. I've seen it about 4-5 times.

And yeah well Alice's pitch is very calm and soft but not really super high, I think. It's just average. I practice sometimes, and I don't think it's half bad! :P That's very nice your accent is natural though and you speak it all the time.
    You know, I was looking at DL paris characters and such, and it looks like they have a really fun time too! If I wasn't so close to Disney, CA I would want to go to Paris!

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    You know, I was looking at DL paris characters and such, and it looks like they have a really fun time too! If I wasn't so close to Disney, CA I would want to go to Paris!

Oh, I would love to work in Paris or Tokyo....but I don't think my parent's would let me..ahaha. I went to Paris in fifth grade and I picked up a Disney map at the airport (we only spent two days in Paris, the other days in various other places in Europe, so we didn't get to go to Disneyland), and it looked like there wasn't much in he park! Only a couple of attractions. But, as I didn't go in, it's possible it was just a super outdated map. But still..I would love to work in a foreign country, especially France! I can even speak a little French...it's my foreign language in school..aha

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• aliceindisneyland

oh! well i know about disneyland paris as i have been 4 times. I must say though, disneyland ca has the most character interaction.
    In paris i've only ever seen alice and the hatter once which was 2009, they were running around the teacups near the alice in wonderland maze. Because paris is pretty much the same as california theres probably the same amount of characters in the park. I too would love to work at paris!
    But i must say. If you enjoy being mobbed by people then your okay, peter and wendy( who i saw for the first time too) had to climb onto the bridge to escape, which turned out fun as captain hook wouldn't let them by. But otherwise they'd have been mobbed.
    But they seem to have more characters out now which is good and they have alot of fun, i love paris it's great and i'd love to work there too

i'm just sad they don't have pixie hollow

oh here are the pictures of alice, hatter, wendy and peter i'd like to share hehe, (i love wendy she was so sweet and looked like she'd stepped out of the film, hatter was hilarious and vey interactive which is great my favourite characters )

Quote Originally Posted by brandiinicole View Post
    tothesea im palnning on going to the audition for character host too.
    im kinda nervous cause i dont really know what there going to throw at us or what to wear. way different than any other audition ive been on.

Great brandiinicole! I hope you get the position you want, sounds like you've got a lot of audition experience, so I'm sure you'll do great!

I wish I could audition for a character! But I'm way too tall to be a princess, unfortunately. I'm 5'8". This is the only time I wish I were shorter! Does anyone know what face character positions are available for tall girls?

-melissa.

tothesea let me know if you end up going to and want to meet up we can exchange numbers or something
    just shoot me a pm if you want
    feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
    im going to be making a blog soon too
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

favorite disney princess: princess ariel
    favorite non princess: tinkerbell

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by tikibug View Post
    I wish I could audition for a character! But I'm way too tall to be a princess, unfortunately. I'm 5'8". This is the only time I wish I were shorter! Does anyone know what face character positions are available for tall girls?
    I believe the villains are tall! Such as Cruella, who has her own little area tucked away in DCA. Even though they aren't as glamorous as the princess, they still are all very beautiful and fun to meet...even if they are scary! There was a height list somewhere on this thread, but it might have just been fuzzies. Sp, if you are willing to search through the hundreds of pages for the link, you might find the list quite helpful!

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• blair waldorf

hello you guys, i've been reading this thread for the past couple nights (my goodness are there a lot of pages) and i too dream of being a disney face character. practically all my questions were answered by this thread haha (: just wanted to jump in on the discussion and say hello and introduce myself.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Well, hello! Welcome to MiceChat, so nice of you to join us! ahaha...what character do you want to be?

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• blair waldorf

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Well, hello! Welcome to MiceChat, so nice of you to join us! ahaha...what character do you want to be?
    i dont really even know! my friend works at disney world, and she said i'd be a good snow white but who knows. i'd really just like to be a princess
    if you can dream it, you can do it

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by taleasoldastime View Post
    i dont really even know! my friend works at disney world, and she said i'd be a good snow white but who knows. i'd really just like to be a princess
    Yeah? Well, there is no harm in going to the audition and seeing what they think of you! Right? lol

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• blair waldorf

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Yeah? Well, there is no harm in going to the audition and seeing what they think of you! Right? lol
    i've got a few years before an audition ahead of me, but when i'm old enough i'd love to.

i really would love to be alice or wendy, but i'm a too tall (5' 4" ) and also i dont have the face at all haha. but they seem to be the ones who have the most fun.
    if you can dream it, you can do it

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by taleasoldastime View Post
    i've got a few years before an audition ahead of me, but when i'm old enough i'd love to.

i really would love to be alice or wendy, but i'm a too tall (5' 4" ) and also i dont have the face at all haha. but they seem to be the ones who have the most fun.
    Welcome to Micechat! If you're auditioning for WDW or Hong Kong or something, they're Alice & Wendy heights are slightly taller. But at Disneyland, California the heights are very strict with that. All though 5'4 is pretty much perfect princess height Especially for a character like Snow White, she's usually on the shorter side of the princess height range which is 5'3-5'8 at the tallest. Maybe even 5'7 because they wear heels, I don't know.
    But a lot of us here are in the same boat as you, and we have a few years until we're old enough to audition too Some things are just worth waiting for!

• aliceindisneyland

i think i've asked before, but i think this is correct,

alice and wendy and tink are around 4"11-5"2
    the other fairies a little taller like 5"3-5"5?

snow white on the shorter side 5"4ish, ariel seems like in the middle (maybe 5"5-5"6 or something like that ??
    cinderella and aurora seem taller than the others....

lol i just thought i'd put that, i just went through a couple of the pages and that seems correct(ish). But please correct me if i'm wrong

• Future Snow White!

Hello everyone! I found this site/thread when searching for information about face character auditions, and decided to join in on the conversation!

I've dreamed about being a face character since I was a little girl, and I plan on auditioning for Snow White at Walt Disney World when I turn 18