Page 164 of 531 FirstFirst ... 64114139154161162163164165166167174189214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 7957

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by disneykatie View Post
    heeeeeeeeeeeey
    i'm new to micechat, well actually i'm not seeing as i've spent the last 4 days reading this entire thread XDD good to hear lots of info
    i'm also one of them unlucky few, who are too young to audition, but that doesn't stop me getting excited for when i do. i'm 15
    only problem is i'm british, and so i'm pretty clueless about what happens if i got a job at any of the disney resorts, would i have to move there, or do they provide housing if you don't live in the country?
    :}
    + also, i also have friends who don't understand how much i want this job, and its nice to know i'm not alone! XDD
    welcome to micechat!
    it's nice to know i'm not alone..
    i too dream of working at disneyland..but live in England..
    and i'm wondering about what happens about living e.t.c
    i'm also too young to audition..but i can't wait to try!

• Sock Puppet

This thread is coming back a little, i'm happy. So many new people! All I can say is when you're in a good position to go and audition no matter where you live, go and try! Or you'll just never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
    I definitely have to agree... I'm a little jealous.
    you guys are the nicest people ever (: Thank you!

• Watch Me Fly

Oh I forgot to mention I have auditioned for Disney before... It was for fuzzies as well as face charries. We just did a lot of improv games, had our photo taken, they got our height (... they said I was 5'... um, no.) Then at the end we lined up and were asked who we wanted to play if we got to choose; naturally I said Alice or Wendy. The auditioner who asked agreed with me- I was the only one who got a comment. Aaand then they just kept the taller girls for Princess evaluation... I hated being the shortest girl. I'm just waiting for another audition opportunity... Sigh.

I give myself some very good advice... But I very seldom follow it.

• i pull weird faces : )

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    welcome to micechat!
    it's nice to know i'm not alone..
    i too dream of working at disneyland..but live in England..
    and i'm wondering about what happens about living e.t.c
    i'm also too young to audition..but i can't wait to try!
    heeey becky
    well i think for disneyland california and wdw florida, they don't provide housing, but i'm unsure about disneyland paris cause on their website FAQ / Disneyland Casting - Disneyland Paris it says this ->
    Who can be housed in the Disney Residences?
    Our residences are primarily for employees coming from outside the Paris region or from abroad.
    The apartments are shared from 2 to 6 people living together.
    Each resident shares a room with someone else.
    The residences are not co-ed unless specifically requested by the resident.
    The rent is revised every October.
    Rent includes service charges (electricity, hot water…) however a 200-euro deposit is required upon arrival.
    Housing is subject to availability.

^ i found the site really informative i'm just unsure about which disney i want to work at, cause i don't speak conversational french, but maybe i could learn XDD
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,
    turn another page in the story of what's waiting for you <3

• Banned User

WHOOA this is awesome, so many people!! lol
    daydreameralice u would be an awesome wendy/alice! i think u kinda look like ariel too! just sayin..

• Watch Me Fly

^ aw, thank you! =)

In terms of housing, it seems kinda dorm-esque to me, with the "having a roommate" thing. Awesome!

• A Malice in Wonderland...

Ok, so I need a job. (I'm sure I'm not the only one). I have some acting experience (I starred in a rap video for a book... yes a rap video for a book, I said it). Anyways, I don't necessarily even want to act in the park, I want to sing and play music all day. (Basically what I do everyday anyways). I've been playing guitar for something like nine years, and I see the bootstrappers doing their thing in New Orleans Square. How do I go about getting a gig like that?

• Now's when my life begins

^i think it would say job openings like that on the auditioning calendar, but im not too sure :/ a RAP VIDEO FOR A BOOK?? :O

anyway, im another person who wants to audition when im old enough! it looks so fun! and ive been keeping up with this thread forever and decided i need to post eventually haha

hi! ok so i am new to this but i wanted some advise. so i have trained with a professional dance company and am now teaching dance at a local studio where i live but i want to audition for Disney, so here are my questions please answer honestly... first i guess would be i would love to be a face character (preferably a princess) but i am not a good judge as to which one i am 5'6 and athletic so if you don't mind from looking at my picture telling me which you think i could possibly be? second i sing as well as dance so what kind of audition do i need to go to? and to the first question it's totally cool if you think i don't have a face for a character i just wanted to see if there was a chance if not i would want to audition for an singing or dancing part... thanks for helping me out

• Watch Me Fly

Mary Poppins. =) Deff.

• Now's when my life begins

myworldasbelle - the best way to tell is by just going to an audition! theres no harm in trying if its what you really want to do though you would have to wait 6 months before you can audition again (like if you dont make it and you want to try for singing or something), but i say JUST GO FOR IT
    oh and the reason i didnt say which one you would fit is cause we have NO CLUE what casting directors look for. So what we say about who you look like cant help you that much :/ but you look like you do have a shot

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by myworldasbelle View Post
    hi! ok so i am new to this but i wanted some advise. so i have trained with a professional dance company and am now teaching dance at a local studio where i live but i want to audition for Disney, so here are my questions please answer honestly... first i guess would be i would love to be a face character (preferably a princess) but i am not a good judge as to which one i am 5'6 and athletic so if you don't mind from looking at my picture telling me which you think i could possibly be? second i sing as well as dance so what kind of audition do i need to go to? and to the first question it's totally cool if you think i don't have a face for a character i just wanted to see if there was a chance if not i would want to audition for an singing or dancing part... thanks for helping me out
    The dance experience will help you greatly. The dance portion is what most people come into discounting - and with no experience they can't pickup the routines they ask of you quickly and tend to flop out on that portion of the audition.

Entertainment also does the parades, etc. You could look for those auditions too.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Watch Me Fly

Roughly how intense is the dance audition?... I can pick up a few moves since I've done musical theatre technique classes, but if they want crazy stuff, I'm screwed. If it's just simple parade stuff like what I've seen in Celebrate or the Parade of Dreams, I might be fine.

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamerAlice View Post
    Roughly how intense is the dance audition?... I can pick up a few moves since I've done musical theatre technique classes, but if they want crazy stuff, I'm screwed. If it's just simple parade stuff like what I've seen in Celebrate or the Parade of Dreams, I might be fine.
    A common complaint you here from people is not so much the complexity - but lack of ability to practice or study the moves. They feel they are rushed between being shown the piece and having to perform it. I think they do this to differentiate between 'experience' and 'potential'. The experienced ones will pick it up quickly. Those without will struggle.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Watch Me Fly

Ah. Though it makes sense that they would kind of rush the dance auditions...