Page 18 of 531 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021284368118518 ... LastLast

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

• Sock Puppet

I don't know if it has been said, but whatever you do, don't go around posting pics of yourself in costume. I knew one of the guys that played Jack Sparrow and one of the many reasons he got fired was because from the start they told him he was not allowed to wear his full costume in public. Of course, what did he do... he went to the premiere of Pirates 3 at Disneyland in his full Sparrow costume. Some Disney exec recognized him and he was fired the next day. Of course, there was more to the story, but on the surface, that was the main reason. Other reasons were that he was posting pics of him and his girlfriend (who was Ariel) on myspace in full costume. So yeah, just don't post pics of yourself on any public forum in full costume. Good luck

• Sock Puppet

btw, Alice is my all time favorite Disney character so Good Luck!

• aliceindisneyland

Wink Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

on my profile pic, i'm the one on the far left do i look anything like alice or tinkerbell??
    currently i have braces which is rubbish .
    but i wont have soon , plz tell me what yah think.

• bookwormgirl

you look like Alice! i want to try out for bell my pic is on the left do i have a chance?

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

Hello all =D I'm new to MiceChat member-wise, but i've been cruising some threads for a while. Like majority of you, I realllllllly want to be a Face Character (but I'll have to wait two years till I can try). =) But because I'm American Chinese, I don't think I'll have as great as a chance as there's only about three characters I would be able to portray physically. =( I'm currently about 5'2 (but I hear that they add like an inch or two to you if your character wears heels) and a size four.
    Last edited by Vidia; 07-29-2009 at 11:53 AM.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by princessbelle92 View Post
    you look like Alice! i want to try out for bell my pic is on the left do i have a chance?
    yess, you have some bell features i think you should deffo go for it !

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    Hello all =D I'm new to MiceChat member-wise, but i've been cruising some threads for a while. Like majority of you, I realllllllly want to be a Face Character (but I'll have to wait two years till I can try). =) But because I'm American Chinese, I don't think I'll have as great as a chance as there's only about three characters I would be able to portray physically. =( I'm currently about 5'2 (but I hear that they add like an inch or two to you if your character wears heels) and a size four.
    well, if your 5"2 then you could be alice or wendy, they may add some inches and you would probs be in the princess height range, but every audition is different. it really depends on what they're looking for. i think that if you want to be a face character when your old enough e.t.c you should just go for it. who knows what they're looking for

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    on my profile pic, i'm the one on the far left do i look anything like alice or tinkerbell??
    I would suggest posting a bigger picture...and make sure your mouth is closed so we don't take the braces into consideration. You're more likely to get an accurate response.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    Well, if you look Chinese, there's two Asian characters, Silvermist and Mulan. I'm not sure about Mulan, but Silvermist is about 5'3 I believe.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Characters are my friends

hi i'm new to micechat, but whats a CP?.
    and i'm british and live in England, im only 13 and have the same dreams as you aliceinwonderland, i love disney and have always wanted to be a face character.. i'm around 4"8, and will probs grow to about 5"1-5"2, so i could be alice, if you play alice you normally get to play wendy too, so thats exciting! I'd like to work in florida, but will living in britain stop me from getting that job??
    The CP is the College Program (an internship at WDW and DL).

if your a cast member at disney(eg. face character) , do you get accomodation, or is that just the college students who go there?
    No. Just the CPs receive housing.

when you go to auditions, from what i've heard the casting directors don't tell you what they're looking for. They'll first look at you based on height and looks. I think mulan is around 5"3- 5"7 , They'll let anyone audition, cos' you never know what they're looking for, so i think you should go for it if you want to. I think mulan is still there. There's characters like mulan, pocahontas and jasmine that would be good to do. hope that helps
    If DL is the same at WDW, Mulan only goes to around 5'4.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    I would suggest posting a bigger picture...and make sure your mouth is closed so we don't take the braces into consideration. You're more likely to get an accurate response.
    there, i've added a picture of me without them please respond

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    The CP is the College Program (an internship at WDW and DL).

No. Just the CPs receive housing.

If DL is the same at WDW, Mulan only goes to around 5'4.

oh right thanks for that info, it was helpful
    mulan must be quite small then, maybe you could stil go for it vidia, as i don;t think mulan would wear heels

there, i've added a picture of me without them please respond
    Hm...I think you have a better chance with Alice and Wendy than most girls on here who want to be her. Not sure if your nose would make the cut though. I'll get my friend, SkeletonStockings, to look, she's better with this.

Quote Originally Posted by princessbelle92 View Post
    Gaaah, sorry, but I don't think you would make it through.