Page 181 of 540 FirstFirst ... 81131156171178179180181182183184191206231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 8100

• wanderlust

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkertot View Post
    I will be auditioning as soon as I get a break to go home from college for summer. I wish I could go to an earlier audition, but I'm swamped with exams this month and none of the auditions are on a weekend that I can go.

On a random note of my own, my boyfriend will also be auditioning with me (It took a lot of convincing). I think he would be perfect for Aladdin and he can also sing A Whole New World really well if that counts for anything.
    Here is what he looks like

His eyes aren't usually quite so squinty, but he was laughing at me in this picture and also the sun was bright haha. What do you guys think of him as Aladdin? I hardly ever see any Aladdins that are actually brown-skinned like he is...
    He looks like a very good Aladdin and I forgot to reply before but you look like you'd be a very good Tink! Also I agree with whoever also suggested Fawn, I think you'd be perfect for her!

PS I notice you do tissu/silks, me too!
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Okay. Sounds like normal auditions I've been to.. Do they ask for experience with Children? Or (this might be a silly question) but do they ask why you'd like to be a part of Disney? I've seen this question before on forms, and I never know what to put... I mean, I know why I would like to, but they already know... you know?

• Future Tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by ladollhouse View Post
    He looks like a very good Aladdin and I forgot to reply before but you look like you'd be a very good Tink! Also I agree with whoever also suggested Fawn, I think you'd be perfect for her!

PS I notice you do tissu/silks, me too!
    Thanks! You do silks too?? I LOVE it! BUt I only do it recreationally in a club at college. I have some friends from my old dance studio who are in Cirque du Soleil now though. Where do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    Okay. Sounds like normal auditions I've been to.. Do they ask for experience with Children? Or (this might be a silly question) but do they ask why you'd like to be a part of Disney? I've seen this question before on forms, and I never know what to put... I mean, I know why I would like to, but they already know... you know?
    They didn't ask anything about experience with children, they might have asked a similar "why would you like to be a part of Disney" question though. I wouldn't stress too much on how you answer it though. The important part is height and looks and personality, that single question on the form is like 0.5% of what they pay attention to.
    Dear Wendy,
    He's just not that into you.
    Love,

• wanderlust

Thanks! You do silks too?? I LOVE it! BUt I only do it recreationally in a club at college. I have some friends from my old dance studio who are in Cirque du Soleil now though. Where do you do it?
    I haven't done it for a while now, when I went to college I didn't have a car and all of the aerial arts academies were too far away! And it's too expensive here in London but I really need to start up again.
    To make this Disney related, my roommate said that they use circus arts such as silks in their parades and shows quite often!
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Wanna be a face character soo bad if its true disney is listening i want it more out of anyone in this generation its my life i cry over how bad i want it im sick with it and yes i know there not reading it but that girl said sometimes they do what i said is true but dont give me any rude comments PLEASE!!!!! and yeah i know im not the only one who wants it more than life its self.....am i?
    Last edited by wendybelleandmary!; 04-02-2010 at 07:54 PM.
    dream it,do it,disney!

whoops wrong thread sorry guys......did you like my wild,obssed, comment,huh?! do any of you know the height limit for mary poppins while im (most likely)scaring you all with my disney face character love? thanks,dont worry if you answer i wont say anything like that i promise!!!!
    dream it,do it,disney!

• Future Tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by wendybelleandmary! View Post
    whoops wrong thread sorry guys......did you like my wild,obssed, comment,huh?! do any of you know the height limit for mary poppins while im (most likely)scaring you all with my disney face character love? thanks,dont worry if you answer i wont say anything like that i promise!!!!
    Mary Poppins is 5'5-5'8. But just a tip, Disney prefers if you do not act crazy obsessed like that, they want you to be energetic and have personality, but also be professional. Please do not think I am trying to be rude, your enthusiasm is great, I am just telling you this so that you have the best shot possible.

In other news, to everyone else: I have arranged it so that I can get a ride with a friend during the school week to go to Orlando and audition this month so that I can *hopefully* beat out the summer rush of people auditioning when school lets out. Even better is, the auditions being held for that day specifically say that, among other various listed characters, they are looking for people to fill the roles of The Disney Fairies!!!!!!
    Dear Wendy,
    Love,

really 5,8? i expected her to be shorter,thanx and i can be normal too good luck on your audition hope you make it!!!!! (wish i was short enough to be a fairy) hope im not buggin you but do you know the height limit for pocahontas? thanx
    Last edited by wendybelleandmary!; 04-02-2010 at 09:43 PM.
    dream it,do it,disney!

• Hopeful Princess <3

In other news, to everyone else: I have arranged it so that I can get a ride with a friend during the school week to go to Orlando and audition this month so that I can *hopefully* beat out the summer rush of people auditioning when school lets out. Even better is, the auditions being held for that day specifically say that, among other various listed characters, they are looking for people to fill the roles of The Disney Fairies!!!!!!
    Thats awesome!! I wish you the best of luck!!!! Im sure you will tell us all about the audition too!! =]

• Hopeful Princess <3

I just found theses heights on the disney audition website for disneyland paris

Mulan 5’2” – 5’6”
    Princess Tiana 5’5” – 5’8”
    Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Mary Poppins
    5’5” – 5’8” Sleeping Beauty, Jasmin 5’4” – 5’8”
    Wendy, Tinkerbell 5’0” – 5’6”

They seem pretty different from the other parks!

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
    I just found theses heights on the disney audition website for disneyland paris

Mulan 52 56
    Princess Tiana 55 58
    Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Mary Poppins
    55 58 Sleeping Beauty, Jasmin 54 58
    Wendy, Tinkerbell 50 56

They seem pretty different from the other parks!
    wow 5"6 for wendy! thats quite tall for a twelve year old girl haha,
    those deffiantly seem different heights compared to the other parks.
    the alice i met in paris was around 5"3, which is just above the height requirement in anaheim.

• Future Tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by wendybelleandmary! View Post
    really 5,8? i expected her to be shorter,thanx and i can be normal too good luck on your audition hope you make it!!!!! (wish i was short enough to be a fairy) hope im not buggin you but do you know the height limit for pocahontas? thanx
    Well Julie Andrews (the real Mary Poppins) is 5'7 so I suppose they made that about the average height range for her. I believe Pocahontas is around the same height range, but I'm not positive. Although, are you asking about both of those characters for yourself? Because going from Mary Poppins to Pocahontas seems like a bit of a stretch as far as looks are concerned. Make sure you are being realistic about who you can portray! If you want to post a picture of yourself, people on this board are very nice about giving their opinions on who you would do well as.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
    Thats awesome!! I wish you the best of luck!!!! Im sure you will tell us all about the audition too!! =]
    Thank you!! And I will definitely be on here letting you guys know how it went!
    Dear Wendy,
    Love,

• aliceindisneyland

the fac characters are practically perfect in every way haha!

i just tried one of those "put your face in a picture" things, i couldn't do it properly because i wasn't able to save it,
    what do you guys think?

i have it as my signature

• wanderlust

That's great!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
    Just out of curiosity, if not tinkerbell who else would you want to play?

• Hukuna Matata!

deleted
    Last edited by Joshnyah; 04-16-2010 at 09:12 AM.