Page 19 of 534 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122294469119519 ... LastLast

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Gaaah, sorry, but I don't think you would make it through.

okay thanks for that .

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    okay thanks for that .
    That wasn't to you, that was the girl who wants to be Belle. I think you could possibly have a chance.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Sock Puppet

Hm...I think you have a better chance with Alice and Wendy than most girls on here who want to be her.
    Just curious, are you reffering to me? It's okay if you are, but now I just kind of want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Just curious, are you reffering to me? It's okay if you are, but now I just kind of want to know.
    You said you have brown eyes, yes? She has a much better chance than you because of that. It's rare that they cast girls with other eye colors.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• aliceindisneyland

That wasn't to you, that was the girl who wants to be Belle. I think you could possibly have a chance.

oh right sorry i'm new to this okay

• Sock Puppet

You said you have brown eyes, yes? She has a much better chance than you because of that. It's rare that they cast girls with other eye colors.
    Yes. Ugh, and I hate it. I understand.
    There's only one maybe two Alice's at Disneyland that I think has brown eyes. "Malibu" Alice or something?Well I just hope they could look past that. Im sure it's a bad idea to come in wearing contacts already right? I don't think I would do that anyway. Just saying.

• aliceindisneyland

Well, if you look Chinese, there's two Asian characters, Silvermist and Mulan. I'm not sure about Mulan, but Silvermist is about 5'3 I believe.

theres also jasmine which i would love to be but thats not gonna happen lol

• aliceindisneyland

There's only one maybe two Alice's at Disneyland that I think has brown eyes. "Malibu" Alice or something?Well I just hope they could look past that. Im sure it's a bad idea to come in wearing contacts already right? I don't think I would do that anyway. Just saying.

i still think you should go for it, when you audition i think they look for natural girls so it probs would be a bad idea to come with contact lenses, anyway they would probs look past that if they would like you for alice

Yes, Malibu is the one girl. Casting absolutely loved her so they gave her contacts and gave her the role. There are two parade girls who have brown eyes, since they don't care as much in parade. You would have a better chance with that. Unfortunatly, I don't think you have the amazing face to get by with contacts like Malibu did.

• Sock Puppet

i still think you should go for it, when you audition i think they look for natural girls so it probs would be a bad idea to come with contact lenses, anyway they would probs look past that if they would like you for alice
    I'm definitely still going to go and try when i'm old enough! But yes I really wasn't planning on coming in with contacts or anything :P Yes, I hope they could look past it! But who knows. I can always keep trying.
    I hope you get in at WDW or DLP like you want!

• Sock Puppet

Yes, Malibu is the one girl. Casting absolutely loved her so they gave her contacts and gave her the role. There are two parade girls who have brown eyes, since they don't care as much in parade. You would have a better chance with that. Unfortunatly, I don't think you have the amazing face to get by with contacts like Malibu did.
    What do you mean amazing face? Haha okay, well thanks for the input.
    Although she's probably a lot older then me. I'm sure our faces would look a bit different aha. But yeah. I'm still going to try when I can, doesn't hurt.

• aliceindisneyland

I'm definitely still going to go and try when i'm old enough! But yes I really wasn't planning on coming in with contacts or anything :P Yes, I hope they could look past it! But who knows. I can always keep trying.
    I hope you get in at WDW or DLP like you want!

thanks alot me too, you'd make amazing alice, il always keep trying this is my dream job
    exactly true you never know what they're looking for

• Far too curious

The thing with parades, though, is that you still have to get through the dance auditions, and, knowing people who've been to them, those are pretty tough as well.

Malibu is one girl. One out of hundreds who was really lucky. Disneyland Casting is kind of crazy, and I don't mean this in an offensive way, just in that they know what they want, and what they want is very particular.

I have noticed, however, that quite a few girls in other Disney parks that managed to get by with brown eyes. Tokyo and Florida don't seem to mind, as long as you've got the rest of the face.

• Sock Puppet

thanks alot me too, you'd make amazing alice, il always keep trying this is my dream job
    Thanks for the support, you're very kind
    That's very good! If you're persistent they'll notice you. Unless that is, you make the first cut or something! Haha.

What do you mean amazing face? Haha okay, well thanks for the input.
    Although she's probably a lot older then me. I'm sure our faces would look a bit different aha. But yeah. I'm still going to try when I can, doesn't hurt.
    Casting loved her. They thought her face was perfect for the role. Your face is a bit rounder than her's, so I'm not so sure if they would love you quite as much. There's two girls I've seen with rounder faces. One was another they just loved because she had a lot of experiance with kids and was sweeter than the sweetest sugar you could possibly find. The other girl is also very sweet and has a very good accent that almost seems natural.

Really, it all depends on who's casting when you go and what they like.