Page 198 of 547 FirstFirst ... 98148173188195196197198199200201208223248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8194

Smile Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i was just wondering,
    do you guys think my nose is too big?
    i don't like my nose very much at all, and all alice's (or any characters for that matter) seem to have small perfect noses.

(oh and. please don't quote the picture as it will be deleted soon)
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it, its far better than a rugby players nose...but I'm not a casting director so you should just go along to an audition and see. They say sometimes they can't tell just by looking at you, you might look nothing like the character in ordinary clothes but until you have wig/costume/make up on you could be what they like.
    These "characters" don't have perfect features and are not better than you, they're just people! No one is perfect, they just got lucky and they were in the right place at the right time. They are certainly not more amazing, better or prettier than you...so go along to an audition and you might be surprised
    Last edited by heffalumpy; 05-01-2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: personal request...

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by ladollhouse View Post
    I was in the 100s, how about you?
    400's. i was the girl in the bright bright bright yellow shirt.
    I made it to dancing and got cut, which surprised me because I did very well in dancing(not to toot my own horn, but I surprised myself with how well I did and everyone kept asking me for help) guess I didnt have the look they wante.
    but it's ok, im going to keep auditioning for them untill they know me by name and tell me to please stop auditioning :P
    but I am so glad I didnt get there too late because I flew from Budapest to the auditions :P
    can you pm me or something and tell me if a guy named michael got a job, i kinda stuck by him the whole day and he got through in dance(despite being horribel at it, I guess fun personality is more important) and I want to know how he did.

I think I stopped smiling during the middle of the dance, that may be what did it for me..eh, who knows

also can someone please tell me if non americans can audition for tokyo disney when they are held in anaheim?

and again, I want to say to all the girls STOP OBSESSING OVER YOUR FEATURES!
    it will do nothing but keep you up at night! you are all beautiful, maybe you are what disney want, maybe not, but obsessing over it will only make you stressed(and possibly produce a stress pimple)

I say I alot

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by heffalumpy View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it, its far better than a rugby players nose...but I'm not a casting director so you should just go along to an audition and see. They say sometimes they can't tell just by looking at you, you might look nothing like the character in ordinary clothes but until you have wig/costume/make up on you could be what they like.
    These "characters" don't have perfect features and are not better than you, they're just people! No one is perfect, they just got lucky and they were in the right place at the right time. They are certainly not more amazing, better or prettier than you...so go along to an audition and you might be surprised

thankyou

and, may i ask that you delete the picture from the quote please, i don't really want a picture of me on here haha, thankyou.

• wanderlust

Quote Originally Posted by Bbethy View Post
    400's. i was the girl in the bright bright bright yellow shirt.
    I made it to dancing and got cut, which surprised me because I did very well in dancing(not to toot my own horn, but I surprised myself with how well I did and everyone kept asking me for help) guess I didnt have the look they wante.
    but it's ok, im going to keep auditioning for them untill they know me by name and tell me to please stop auditioning :P
    but I am so glad I didnt get there too late because I flew from Budapest to the auditions :P
    can you pm me or something and tell me if a guy named michael got a job, i kinda stuck by him the whole day and he got through in dance(despite being horribel at it, I guess fun personality is more important) and I want to know how he did.

I think I stopped smiling during the middle of the dance, that may be what did it for me..eh, who knows

also can someone please tell me if non americans can audition for tokyo disney when they are held in anaheim?

and again, I want to say to all the girls STOP OBSESSING OVER YOUR FEATURES!
    it will do nothing but keep you up at night! you are all beautiful, maybe you are what disney want, maybe not, but obsessing over it will only make you stressed(and possibly produce a stress pimple)

I say I alot
    Last edited by ladollhouse; 12-21-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by ladollhouse View Post
    And I agree, no amount of worry will change what you look like! No one knows what Disney wants but Disney.
    true, i've heard of people looking just like a character. but when the wig goes on they look completely different!

• Future Cast member <3

Congrats ladollhouse!!
    Does anyone plan on going to the WDW face auditions on the 13th? It would be nice to sort of know someone. I must admit I'm pretty nervous.
    Next trip to Disney: MAY 2010

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    thankyou

and, may i ask that you delete the picture from the quote please, i don't really want a picture of me on here haha, thankyou.
    Done

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by heffalumpy View Post
    Done
    thankyou, i'm sort of a perfectionist-i guess im over-reacting about my features a little too much haha!

• Sock Puppet

Quick Question, if I were to audition from San Diego when the time comes, and hypothetically saying I get the job, would I have time to move up to Anaheim before I started working? It sounds like a dumb question. I guess i'm asking is it a week or a month before someone would start the job?
    I'm considering moving up there, auditioning, and if it doesn't work out then just doing the College Program and keep trying at the auditions maybe.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Quick Question, if I were to audition from San Diego when the time comes, and hypothetically saying I get the job, would I have time to move up to Anaheim before I started working? It sounds like a dumb question. I guess i'm asking is it a week or a month before someone would start the job?
    I'm considering moving up there, auditioning, and if it doesn't work out then just doing the College Program and keep trying at the auditions maybe.
    Thanks
    depends on when they ask you to start, they might ask you to start tomorrow or in a month.
    no one could really answer that question except for the casting people

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Bbethy View Post
    depends on when they ask you to start, they might ask you to start tomorrow or in a month.
    no one could really answer that question except for the casting people
    Oh, alright. Thank you!

Hi guys. I'm pretty new and just getting the hang of this! But Olivia, you're absolutely adorable and I think youd be just as appealing to the casting directors as an Alice as Malibu was! Forget about your eye color difference, I think youd be a wonderful Alice!
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    Hi guys. I'm pretty new and just getting the hang of this! But Olivia, you're absolutely adorable and I think youd be just as appealing to the casting directors as an Alice as Malibu was! Forget about your eye color difference, I think youd be a wonderful Alice!
    Thank you so so much <3 You're kind words mean a lot to me, really
    You'd make a lovely princess! Your eyes look so pretty as well.
    Oh, and welcome to micechat! haha.

No problem. :] Oh gosh Id just love to be Ariel. I'd like to think I have a slight advantage (not being conceited at all!) because I'm a natural redhead, but then again that probably doesnt matter.. and also I'm only 5'2 or possibly 5'3. Ugh stupid height!
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    No problem. :] Oh gosh Id just love to be Ariel. I'd like to think I have a slight advantage (not being conceited at all!) because I'm a natural redhead, but then again that probably doesnt matter.. and also I'm only 5'2 or possibly 5'3. Ugh stupid height!
    That's very cool! And you have the same eyes. If she ever gets her tail back at the park, I think 5'3 is a fine height for her I believe. Otherwise, it's possible they'll make exceptions if they like you!