Page 200 of 540 FirstFirst ... 100150175190197198199200201202203210225250300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 8097

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

if you were a face character at say euro disney or Hong kong disneyland, what would you do if you couldn't their language and they couldn't understand english. how would you communicate with them?

Hi guys! I've been reading this thread for a few days now, and finally decided to join in the fun~!
    I can't believe there are so many people who want the same job as me! It's a little intimidating, but at the same time it's so AWESOME.
    I've only been to Disney once, and I ended up having a horrible headache so I didn't get to go on any rides. The only thing I remember is meeting the characters and how sweet they all were! So that's something I'd like to do for other kids too, just to be able to brighten their day.
    I'm only five-two, so my dream character is Wendy or Rosetta, though I'd love to be Ariel if I was a little taller.
    So I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the information because I've learned a ton here, and also for sharing the magic! I think you're all incredible for being part of such a wonderful dream.
    Hee. That was cheesy.

• Disneys Newest Princess

Welcome paperstar! thats ok, its the way we all think about it!! i just want to make peoples dreams come true! lol
    If You Can Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    if you were a face character at say euro disney or Hong kong disneyland, what would you do if you couldn't their language and they couldn't understand english. how would you communicate with them?
    ok, i am not trying to sound mean, but, if you don't know how to communicate without using words, you will not get a job with disney, being animated and big, and being able to communicate without words is almost as important as looks.

also, i have questions about orlando auditions but cant find an email to send it to? anyhelp?

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Bbethy View Post
    ok, i am not trying to sound mean, but, if you don't know how to communicate without using words, you will not get a job with disney, being animated and big, and being able to communicate without words is almost as important as looks.

also, i have questions about orlando auditions but cant find an email to send it to? anyhelp?

ok, i had it in mind about having to communicate with actions. i've just never seen it done before

• waiting to be kissed

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    This "issue" is faced at all of the parks, and it really does not matter. Most guests couldn't care less what language Cinderella(or any character) speaks, all they want from her is an autograph and a picture.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by paperstar View Post
    Hi guys! I've been reading this thread for a few days now, and finally decided to join in the fun~!
    I can't believe there are so many people who want the same job as me! It's a little intimidating, but at the same time it's so AWESOME.
    I've only been to Disney once, and I ended up having a horrible headache so I didn't get to go on any rides. The only thing I remember is meeting the characters and how sweet they all were! So that's something I'd like to do for other kids too, just to be able to brighten their day.
    I'm only five-two, so my dream character is Wendy or Rosetta, though I'd love to be Ariel if I was a little taller.
    So I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the information because I've learned a ton here, and also for sharing the magic! I think you're all incredible for being part of such a wonderful dream.
    Hee. That was cheesy.

welcome to micechat!
    i think you'd make a really cute wendy

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Just a Frog View Post
    This "issue" is faced at all of the parks, and it really does not matter. Most guests couldn't care less what language Cinderella(or any character) speaks, all they want from her is an autograph and a picture.

guess thats true. although maybe some guests may actually want to interact with the characters. but like you said, the majority just want an autograph and a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    LittlemissAriel- i think u look sooo much like Ariel! wdw is apparently more lenient with heights, and princesses begin at 5'4 in CA (correct?) so i think you would have a great shot! gotta love your enthusiasm, it's contagious!! lol
    hehe! thank you so much! ive been compared to her since i was a baby, so its always been a dream. <3 i have heard wdw is more lenient.. so i hope theyll be lenient with me! and gosh im sorry about the contagiousness, im just so happy there are so many girls here to talk to about this wonderful goal. we can all help eachother and its amazing!
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• Banned User

LITTLE MISS ARIEL- ahah no need to be sorry, i love the disney buzz ! best ever ! lol
    yeahh, im sure they would love how much u look like her ! totally wish i could post my pic (((

sorry everyone, im totally technologically challenged, idk how to respond thee normal way, lol

just press quote!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    just press quote!
    hhahhahhahahhhhhhh ok thanks!

OMG IT WORKED!

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    hhahhahhahahhhhhhh ok thanks!

OMG IT WORKED!
    sure did! anyways.. i have a VERY round face, so i hope they like that! im glad you guys say they dont want super skinny girls, because im curvy (not overweight, but not tiny). ugh i cant wait to audition!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    sure did! anyways.. i have a VERY round face, so i hope they like that! im glad you guys say they dont want super skinny girls, because im curvy (not overweight, but not tiny). ugh i cant wait to audition!
    OMG, I feel the exact same way! I think I saw that the average size for a princess dress is six, and they go up to a ten? Maybe that's wrong, but I hope it's not.
    How many years till you can audition? I'm old enough, but I'm going to get a year more of performace training under my belt before I fly down from Canada. I'm still so excited though!
    I'm also very jealous of your hair, auburn is a beautiful colour. I love being a redhead, but sometimes I wish it was a little less orange, haha! Lots of people compare me to Giselle though, which makes me get all stuttery and blushy, hee. You totally look like Ariel!

Quote Originally Posted by paperstar View Post
    OMG, I feel the exact same way! I think I saw that the average size for a princess dress is six, and they go up to a ten? Maybe that's wrong, but I hope it's not.
    How many years till you can audition? I'm old enough, but I'm going to get a year more of performace training under my belt before I fly down from Canada. I'm still so excited though!
    I'm also very jealous of your hair, auburn is a beautiful colour. I love being a redhead, but sometimes I wish it was a little less orange, haha! Lots of people compare me to Giselle though, which makes me get all stuttery and blushy, hee. You totally look like Ariel!
    I can audition at Disney World now, I'm 16 (17 in June), but with living situations (i'm from Indiana!) I will probably have to wait until next summer or college. I WILL do it though! Sooo determined. And yes I know how you feel, I'm going to get some ballet lessons and jazz/modern dance lessons before I go! Well thanks about my hair, it has gradually deepened to this color as I got older.. but your hair is a gorgeous color too.. you might think its too orange but its a lovely shade! Very bright and unique! It does remind me of Giselles.. and your face is just so cute and flawless that you could be any of the Disney ladies!