Page 201 of 548 FirstFirst ... 101151176191198199200201202203204211226251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8209

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    I can audition at Disney World now, I'm 16 (17 in June), but with living situations (i'm from Indiana!) I will probably have to wait until next summer or college. I WILL do it though! Sooo determined. And yes I know how you feel, I'm going to get some ballet lessons and jazz/modern dance lessons before I go! Well thanks about my hair, it has gradually deepened to this color as I got older.. but your hair is a gorgeous color too.. you might think its too orange but its a lovely shade! Very bright and unique! It does remind me of Giselles.. and your face is just so cute and flawless that you could be any of the Disney ladies!
    Oh wow, those are the two dance classes I'm taking in my program! Tap too, I think. I've never taken dance outside of the basic musical theatre stuff, so I'm a little nervous, but so excited because I love dancing anyway!
    Gee, thank you so much! That was too sweet. My hair has been the same colour since the day I was born, so I think it's cool when peoples' hair changes colour, like in the summer or whatever. I guess yours was more red before? Red-brown is my favourite colour of hair though, I think it's so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    I can audition at Disney World now, I'm 16 (17 in June), but with living situations (i'm from Indiana!) I will probably have to wait until next summer or college. I WILL do it though!
    im going to indiana on wednesday maybe,, then to florida to audition for hong kong.

again Does anyone know the contact email address for disney auditions in florida??
    I am like blind or something because i cant find it anywhere on the site

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    if you were a face character at say euro disney or Hong kong disneyland, what would you do if you couldn't their language and they couldn't understand english. how would you communicate with them?
    See to me, its an American company and those characters are American and their first language is English. I know the parks are set up in other countries all over the world but they're not Chinese or Japanese or French characters are they? Maybe its a bonus if you know a few words or phrases to impress guests but if I went to Disney in Paris I certainly wouldn't expect Cinderella and Snow White to talk to me in fluent French if I could even find the Princesses in Paris...I've had no luck with that.

Oh well girlies, as someone who has absolutely no chance of ever becoming a character let alone a face character, I wish all of you (LilMissAriel, Beckix, Paperstar, AliceinWonderland, Bbethy, PrincessRachel etc. etc. etc.) the very best of British luck you stand a far better chance in the USA anyway because the demand is greater. I hope you'll all get a chance to live your dreams

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by heffalumpy View Post
    See to me, its an American company and those characters are American and their first language is English. I know the parks are set up in other countries all over the world but they're not Chinese or Japanese or French characters are they? Maybe its a bonus if you know a few words or phrases to impress guests but if I went to Disney in Paris I certainly wouldn't expect Cinderella and Snow White to talk to me in fluent French if I could even find the Princesses in Paris...I've had no luck with that.

Oh well girlies, as someone who has absolutely no chance of ever becoming a character let alone a face character, I wish all of you (LilMissAriel, Beckix, Paperstar, AliceinWonderland, Bbethy, PrincessRachel etc. etc. etc.) the very best of British luck you stand a far better chance in the USA anyway because the demand is greater. I hope you'll all get a chance to live your dreams
    I agree about the whole characters and language thing! That's exactly how I see it.
    Thank you for your kind wishes! But don't sell yourself short

Quote Originally Posted by heffalumpy View Post
    Thank you soooo much But I bet youre underestimating yourself.. anyone can be a princess if they believe in themselves (how cheesy but true.) I bet youre beautiful.. but if you reallly dont think you could, a fuzzy character would be so much fun as well! I believe in you.
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• aliceindisneyland

oh i don't live in america (sadly, i wish i did. your all very lucky to live so close to the parks!)
    but even though i live in england, my dream is to work at disney, so one day i will audition

i do agree with you, the best of luck to everyone here, for when you all audition!

oh i don't live in America (sadly, i wish i did. your all very lucky to live so close to the parks!)
    but even though i live in England, my dream is to work at disney, so one day i will audition

i do agree with you, the best of luck to everyone here, for when you all audition!
    I feel very lucky to live in America (especially since I'm close to Chicago and there are SO many opportunities in a big city) but I really wish I could live in England for a while. I really want to perfect my accent and make it more natural, and I just love the fact it's England. Too much Sweeney Todd, Oliver!, and Harry Potter lead me to this conclusion, if you ask me. haha.

England has such a nice culture in my opinion. I'm being stereotypical here, but Americans are so... I don't know, but England has... it's own culture, you know? We are more of every one's culture because we're a melting pot...

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love it here and I love how free we are... I just want to live in England for at least a little while... you know?

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    I feel very lucky to live in America (especially since I'm close to Chicago and there are SO many opportunities in a big city) but I really wish I could live in England for a while. I really want to perfect my accent and make it more natural, and I just love the fact it's England. Too much Sweeney Todd, Oliver!, and Harry Potter lead me to this conclusion, if you ask me. haha.

England has such a nice culture in my opinion. I'm being stereotypical here, but Americans are so... I don't know, but England has... it's own culture, you know? We are more of every one's culture because we're a melting pot...

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love it here and I love how free we are... I just want to live in England for at least a little while... you know?

haha, i wish i could live in america for a little while too, it seems so different to england, i'd especially love to live in Florida or Ca!
    ohh thankyou, i do like where i live,
    however, i also have to perfect my english accent (even though im english) because i have a yorkshire accent, although i probably would sound different to you haha!

however, i also have to perfect my english accent (even though im english) because i have a yorkshire accent, although i probably would sound different to you haha!
    Yeah. That's one of the crazy things about accents. It's not just, like British or American, there are so many different types of them depending on exactly where. Gah! I love accents, but they get so speciffic sometimes! haha. Acting is so complicated. I love it. haha.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    Yeah. That's one of the crazy things about accents. It's not just, like British or American, there are so many different types of them depending on exactly where. Gah! I love accents, but they get so speciffic sometimes! haha. Acting is so complicated. I love it. haha.

haha i know right!
    luckily i'm quite good at picking up accents. i've pretty much got tinkerbells down so that's good lol, but i can't do a high english voice which is like alice's so i'll have to work on that
    it's funny how i can pick up an american accent quite easily, yet find it so hard to do my own!.

haha i know right!
    luckily i'm quite good at picking up accents. i've pretty much got tinkerbells down so that's good lol, but i can't do a high english voice which is like alice's so i'll have to work on that
    it's funny how i can pick up an american accent quite easily, yet find it so hard to do my own!.
    haha! It's the exact opposite for me! I can get British like that, but try and make me do a West Coast... uh uh. :P I do believe I have an Alice one down, and then I watched Sweeney Todd and Oliver! too much, so I picked up stuff from there... So there's two! haha. P

• aliceindisneyland

how strange haha!
    i've almost got an alice accent (practising for when i go as her for halloween in florida ) i got alot of inspiration from alice at disneyland (well one of them but i won't say which as there is only 1 alice anway!)
    haha, i haven't seen Oliver in forever, and i haven't seen sweeney todd, is it the one with Johnny depp? (sorry off topic lol)

how strange haha!
    i've almost got an alice accent (practising for when i go as her for halloween in florida ) i got alot of inspiration from alice at disneyland (well one of them but i won't say which as there is only 1 alice anway!)
    haha, i haven't seen Oliver in forever, and i haven't seen sweeney todd, is it the one with Johnny depp? (sorry off topic lol)
    Yes. I like the Broadway version, too, but I've watched and picked up more from the movie with Johnny Depp

heffalump, thank you! im so blind and stupid when it comes to searching the internet!

and beckix, there are tons of auditions in london(i just went to one the other day) i think they are the best ones and pineapple dance studios are awesome when there are less then 500 people there :P. the france and italy ones are in the middle of nowhere, and i am finding it cheaper to fly to america then to those ones.

so im going to try and audition in florida for hon kong disney land this month...eeek