Page 202 of 534 FirstFirst ... 102152177192199200201202203204205212227252302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 8000

• Hopeful Princess <3

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    me too! I was JUST there last year and had no idea itd be my last visit to Ariel's Grotto.. I was sixteen years old standing in line, ecstactic to meet Ariel for the like ELEVENTH time in my life! Thats how much I love her/how big of a dork I am! Im so sad about the grotto. But your face is adorable, Wonderland_Baby.. who would you like to be?
    Dont worry i do the same exact thing, i get so excited to see all the characters!! Thank you very much!! I would adore being Rosetta! shes probably who id want to be most, but id love to be alice or wendy too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
    Dont worry i do the same exact thing, i get so excited to see all the characters!! Thank you very much!! I would adore being Rosetta! shes probably who id want to be most, but id love to be alice or wendy too!!!
    Oh yes! I think your face is so versatile/disney-character-ish that you could be any of them!

wow guys.. new term

"disneycharacterish" :P
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

Quote Originally Posted by heffalumpy View Post
    Oh well girlies, as someone who has absolutely no chance of ever becoming a character let alone a face character, I wish all of you (LilMissAriel, Beckix, Paperstar, AliceinWonderland, Bbethy, PrincessRachel etc. etc. etc.) the very best of British luck you stand a far better chance in the USA anyway because the demand is greater. I hope you'll all get a chance to live your dreams
    Just wanted to say thank you so much, and I wish the exact same for you! I'm sure you could be any kind of character you want, so please, whatever your dream is, go for it!

I know I said I wasn't going to audition for a year, because I live here in Canada, but I checked disneyauditions last night, and Disney Cruise Lines is coming to MY TOWN this month to audition! And I'm allowed to go! I'm going crazy flittering around arranging for a headshot appointment and stuff. I found a free portrait coupon, hee! Since it will be my first time auditioning, I fully don't plan on getting through to the end, but I'm so happy just to have the opportunity, and so excited for my first of however many auditions I have to come!

• Hopeful Princess <3

Thanks LittleMissAriel i really appreciate it!! What character(s) are you hoping for?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
    Thanks LittleMissAriel i really appreciate it!! What character(s) are you hoping for?
    Oh I'm just hoping to make it through the audition!
    But if I could choose, Ariel. <3

• Hopeful Princess <3

Oh I'm just hoping to make it through the audition!
    But if I could choose, Ariel. <3
    Haha i should have guessed as much!! and you do look like her! i wish you the best of luck! I'm right there with you, just hoping to make it through auditions

• Future Tinkerbell!

paperstar- You would make a great Wendy!

People who were talking about accents- luckily, I pick up accents very, very, easily. I practice my Alice/Tink accent everday! Woot!

About the weight thing- Gosh I hate being so darn skinny! I think that will really hurt my chances :/

People talking about loving meeting characters- Don't worry, I'm sixteen and I am pretty sure I was more excited than anyone else watching the electric light parade. Like, waving like crazy at all of the characters until they saw me. Tink, Alice, Snow White, Dopey, and one othe character I think all waved back...Alice even asked me how I was (which is what I built my accent off of). I'm such a Disney dork. Oh and I freak out when I see Aladdin or Jasmine (I want to marry Aladdin...wish he was real or I was princess height and Indian/Arabic so I could play Jasmine)

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

annie, i SO know how you feel about aladdin bcuz i feel the SAME about peter <3 omg, last time i went to WDW peter pan pulled my earring and lightly pushed me and a lot of stuff, and i KNOW it was flirtacious! (or it was in my sick disney mind) hahaha!

oh by the way everyone, I'm Sarah

• Future Tinkerbell!

annie, i SO know how you feel about aladdin bcuz i feel the SAME about peter <3 omg, last time i went to WDW peter pan pulled my earring and lightly pushed me and a lot of stuff, and i KNOW it was flirtacious! (or it was in my sick disney mind) hahaha!

oh by the way everyone, I'm Sarah
    Oh I love Peter Pan too! lol...gosh those Disney boys are just so darn dreamy! But hey! If I get Tink, then I do get to hang out with Terence all day who is pretty cute too!

Hello Sarah!

I be bloggin' Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Oh I love Peter Pan too! lol...gosh those Disney boys are just so darn dreamy! But hey! If I get Tink, then I do get to hang out with Terence all day who is pretty cute too!

Hello Sarah!
    Hi

I wish Prince Eric made more meet & greet appearances, hes dreamy!

• Future Tinkerbell!

Haha...they all are! But Aladdin is just so romantic. -sigh- Now I feel like a bit of a creep. Let's change the subject, yes?

So...Disneyland auditions...

I be bloggin' Tumblr

id like to go to WDWs auditions May 27th.. but graduation is that day! im not graduating yet but id hate to miss my friends.

Sorry to but in, but in all honesty, who doesn't want to marry Peter Pan. I would die if I ever met him. haha.

Auditions! I had a a question about those! Does body shape count? I mean, obviously the whole not to skinny/ fat thing, but, for, say, Alice- she's 12, so they'd want someone less... (okay, I'm just going to go right out and say it) busty I'd imagnie?

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    Sorry to but in, but in all honesty, who doesn't want to marry Peter Pan. I would die if I ever met him. haha.

Auditions! I had a a question about those! Does body shape count? I mean, obviously the whole not to skinny/ fat thing, but, for, say, Alice- she's 12, so they'd want someone less... (okay, I'm just going to go right out and say it) busty I'd imagnie?
    I don't believe it's considered 'butting in' on a public forum . lol, anyway!

Auditions! I do believe it is good to be less busty for young characters for the very reason you stated. Let me post a pic of one of the Alice's that I met who was quite small.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4dgmd.jpg

Oh, if you wouldn't mind checking out my YouTube video and let me know if you think my weight would be a problem. But I can't gain weight...it's like physically impossible for me! Which sounds like I'm bragging, but really I'm not trying to.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3B6bYtAsBo"]YouTube- A Monologue from &quot;Alice in Wonderland&quot;[/ame] (mostly can see my size at the beginning, it's a monologue from Alice in Wonderland)

Don't quote the video please! It will be deleted sometime!
    Last edited by littleactressann; 05-03-2010 at 07:23 PM.

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Sock Puppet

Annie you're so cute with your little disney point! Haha she does that in the movie, I noticed you picked that up Obviously you're very tiny! But the character that would work the best with IS tink, but you never really know. There's skinny super short tinks and taller more filled out tink's. There's always a chance, just don't worry too much about it. but if you can pack in the carbs before your audition date tryy hahah. but you're beautiful so don't think harshly about your body! Better to be tiny then overweight! your accent is cute too.

I don't believe i've said hello to paperstar yet so, Hi! Haha, you'd make quite an adorable wendy with your bright blue eyes!