Page 203 of 547 FirstFirst ... 103153178193200201202203204205206213228253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 8204

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Oh and I did an alice fandub today(since we're on the topic of accents)….if you don't know what that is it's where alice's voice is taken out of a scene in the movie and you add your voice in place of hers on the disney movie(it's quite easy to do on Imovie.) I want to post it, but I don't know. it was so quick and i sound like a 5 year old with a cold xD

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Annie you're so cute with your little disney point! Haha she does that in the movie, I noticed you picked that up Obviously you're very tiny! But the character that would work the best with IS tink, but you never really know. There's skinny super short tinks and taller more filled out tink's. There's always a chance, just don't worry too much about it. but if you can pack in the carbs before your audition date tryy hahah. but you're beautiful so don't think harshly about your body! Better to be tiny then overweight! your accent is cute too.

I don't believe i've said hello to paperstar yet so, Hi! Haha, you'd make quite an adorable wendy with your bright blue eyes!
    Thanks so much (: Yeah I mostly just did Alice because Tinkerbell doesn't have any monologues and I was just in the show when I made that video. I am still wanting to be Tink the most! I don't usually care that I am super-thin but everyone keeps saying that the smallest size is really big for me. It would drown me! lol! Thanks though Olivia (:

Oh and to post a link, just go to the video (if it's on YouTube) and copy and paste the link!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Thanks so much (: Yeah I mostly just did Alice because Tinkerbell doesn't have any monologues and I was just in the show when I made that video. I am still wanting to be Tink the most! I don't usually care that I am super-thin but everyone keeps saying that the smallest size is really big for me. It would drown me! lol! Thanks though Olivia (:

Oh and to post a link, just go to the video (if it's on YouTube) and copy and paste the link!
    Tinkerbell doesn't even have like a special accent or anything so it's hard to do any kind of fandub for her. Well hopefully it wouldn't! Oh, and anytime!
    It's not on youtube but i'll probably upload it now just for fun :P

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    I don't believe i've said hello to paperstar yet so, Hi! Haha, you'd make quite an adorable wendy with your bright blue eyes!
    Ah, thank you so much! You are so pretty yourself. Thank you for starting the thread, haha! You seem like the absolute sweetest.

@littleactressann-- your accent and facial expressions were super-cute. (:

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by paperstar View Post

@littleactressann-- your accent and facial expressions were super-cute. (:
    Why thank you! Acting's sorta my thing, if you couldn't tell by my username (:

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Banned User

LITTLEACTRESSANN- i wouldnt worry at all!! tink is teeny!! i wouldnt worry about being too skinny if i were you!! use it to your benefit !!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    LITTLEACTRESSANN- i wouldnt worry at all!! tink is teeny!! i wouldnt worry about being too skinny if i were you!! use it to your benefit !!!
    definately agree!

i'm curvy (not busty at all, but not teeny skinny) and im hoping thats what theyre looking for with the "role model" physique.
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Bbethy View Post
    heffalump,

and beckix, there are tons of auditions in london(i just went to one the other day) i think they are the best ones and pineapple dance studios are awesome when there are less then 500 people there :P. the france and italy ones are in the middle of nowhere, and i am finding it cheaper to fly to america then to those ones.

so im going to try and audition in florida for hon kong disney land this month...eeek

oh yeah! i just looked and realised haha! i think i'd deffinatly audition there first

and actressann, your accent is most wonderful! and i think you do look very much like alice and tink, i could picture you in the parks now! i wouldn't worry about your height at all, i have seen Alice and she so so tiny! her dress looked so cute on her!

im still working on my accent, i just can't seem to get it right! i was watching Alice at WDW, and she sounded American more than English!

Littleactressann- That was lovely! You look so much like Tink, too! And yeah, with what every one is saying, don't worry about being too small. I'd die to be shorter and smaller. I don't want to be thin at all, but I do kind of want to loose 30 pounds... Yeah, and even though I'm 5'2' I feel really tall sometimes... I know some people wish they were more my height... like one of my closest friends (she's a twin, too) wants to trade with me because she's 5 feet exactly and she wants to be Marry Poppins, but she starts at 5'5'... Yeah. haha. So moral of the story- don't be ashamed of your size! haha. :P

And you're soooo cute and good! It kind of makes me want to share my Alice monologue... but mine isn't that good, mostly because I had to sing for it and since it was done in a rush I didn't support correctly, so my pitch is all over the place. haha. Yeah, but do you mind my asking where you act? Inside of school? Outside? Both? I do both, myself.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    Littleactressann- That was lovely! You look so much like Tink, too! And yeah, with what every one is saying, don't worry about being too small. I'd die to be shorter and smaller. I don't want to be thin at all, but I do kind of want to loose 30 pounds... Yeah, and even though I'm 5'2' I feel really tall sometimes... I know some people wish they were more my height... like one of my closest friends (she's a twin, too) wants to trade with me because she's 5 feet exactly and she wants to be Marry Poppins, but she starts at 5'5'... Yeah. haha. So moral of the story- don't be ashamed of your size! haha. :P

And you're soooo cute and good! It kind of makes me want to share my Alice monologue... but mine isn't that good, mostly because I had to sing for it and since it was done in a rush I didn't support correctly, so my pitch is all over the place. haha. Yeah, but do you mind my asking where you act? Inside of school? Outside? Both? I do both, myself.
    oh you should post it!
    i would love to do one, but i can't really find a good alice monolouge

• Hopeful Princess <3

I adored your monologue Littleactressann!!!! it was so cute! Good luck with you disney dreams!! and be happy with the healthy body you have!

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    oh you should post it!
    i would love to do one, but i can't really find a good alice monolouge
    Bleh! It's no where near as good as LittleActressAnn. I've got no facial expression because I intended it for audio... my voice is too deep... my accent needs work... and I'm no where near as cute... It's so bad. :/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoJNCgUrDmg"]YouTube - 'Nonsense!' ~ Alice in Wonderland ~[/ame]

I agree, Alice monologues are hard to choose... I honestly have a folder full of Disney monologues from past show auditions. My favorite one has got to be Aurora's Dream Prince monologue, though. I've had it memorized since I was little.

While on the topic of monologues.... has any one heard of them asking you to do one further on in the audition process? I know that sometimes they might make you sing a song from a movie, or maybe act like a character, but monologues...?

• Future Tinkerbell!

Thanks everyone so much! What you all said really means a lot to me! Honestly! Really, I am not ashamed or want to be any other size than what I am (means I can play younger roles, which is great for theater, I was ten when I played a six-eight year old...see below!) but I feel like be so skinny will hurt my chances since they don't usually hire girls that are really skinny.

Glindy- I do both. I just joined the theater program at my school this year, and I am going to be in Advanced Theater next year (it's only going to be six boys and six girls). I started doing community theater when I was ten (my first role and audition was Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird) and did my first all adult show when I was six at my church. I thought your monologue was quite good! Don't be nearly as harsh on yourself as you are! It can do no good.

Becki- I completely forgot I was going to send you that monologue! Ahh let me find it and I will PM you, yes?

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Disneys Newest Princess

um... what exactly is a monologe?
    If You Can Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rachel View Post
    um... what exactly is a monologe?
    A monologue is a scene that only happens with one character- they are talking to themselves or telling a story usually. As long as they don't have someone talking back...