Page 205 of 543 FirstFirst ... 105155180195202203204205206207208215230255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 8143

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    It won't let me watch it since I haven't accepted a friend request or something!
    Darn, I can't tell...is the video not working?

• Hopeful Princess <3

It wont let me watch it, it says its a private video

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    Yeah, believe it or not, I have gained a lot of confidence since I started doing theatre two years ago. The people you meet there help A LOT. And thanks so much. <3

Yes! Um, the people who auditioned us (students for a student directed production) typed them up for us. I do believe that they just watched them then typed them. That's how I get most of mine. And you should do a Disney one! They're super fun! Honestly! I could PM you some of them, if you'd like...
    Aww thanks, Glindy! you're a doll. i'll just watch the movies and get them from there!! theater is the biggest confidence builder ever. on camera on the other hand.. not so much. but thats really off topic :P

i cant wait to audition!!! omg

• Banned User

ooh i have a question!

so lets say you work at disneyland during college (not apart of the cp, tho) . can you still have an agent and auditions for films and tv or is that not ok?? i know most jobs are ok with you auditioning as long as your not missing work a ton for it, but i was wondering if disney has any problem with that.. i may have asked this already a way long time ago ! ahah i dont think so tho. anywho, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    Aww thanks, Glindy! you're a doll. i'll just watch the movies and get them from there!! theater is the biggest confidence builder ever. on camera on the other hand.. not so much. but thats really off topic :P

i cant wait to audition!!! omg
    Hehe. T'anks! You sure? I've got them typed up anyway...
    Yeah, camera is so different. I MUCH prefer theatre, especially how each performance is different and no one ever sees exactly the same thing... and then people can follow others if the show goes on and make a role their own- gah. Theatre is AMAZING.

• Banned User

Hehe. T'anks! You sure? I've got them typed up anyway...
    Yeah, camera is so different. I MUCH prefer theatre, especially how each performance is different and no one ever sees exactly the same thing... and then people can follow others if the show goes on and make a role their own- gah. Theatre is AMAZING.
    lol, ya it definitely is!
    if you dont mind me asking, how long do you have to wait to audition. i wish i could audition now!!!

• Sock Puppet

Alright, fixed it! Silly me.
    I did this really quick and just for fun, not with a full accent or anything

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgnehn0JaU]YouTube - Alice meets the Caterpillar[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    lol, ya it definitely is!
    if you dont mind me asking, how long do you have to wait to audition. i wish i could audition now!!!
    If you are 16 you can audition for WDW, and I think 18 for DLR. If you've already auditioned for DL, there is a 6 month waiting period for another DL audition, but if you've attended a WDW audition, you can go to the next one they hold for WDW. (While on this subject, if you audition for DL, can you go to the next WDW audition, or will you have to wait 6 months for another WDW audition?? Does that even make sense?)

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post

YouTube - Alice meets the Caterpillar
    Gah! You're ado'able! Constructive criticism time? You need a tad more work on your accent. (And I know you said it was just quick and what not, so don't worry about it too much. Just watch and quote the movie a few more times, you'll be fine. That's what I do and it helps a lot.) Your voice, however, if so cute and child like. I'm so jealous. Mine is a little more mature, and I'm afraid that might actually hurt my chances...

Thanks, everybody!

Good luck to those auditioning soon.

Okay random question! I'm signing up to take dance technique classes over the summer. The classes are intense sessions aimed at letting the dancer move quickly up to higher levels. I can either take ballet, tap, or jazz. Which one would be the most effective for working as a CP or Parade Performer at WDW? Thanks lovelies.
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post

YouTube - Alice meets the Caterpillar

wow that was wonderful! it's better than my accent haha,

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    Okay random question! I'm signing up to take dance technique classes over the summer. The classes are intense sessions aimed at letting the dancer move quickly up to higher levels. I can either take ballet, tap, or jazz. Which one would be the most effective for working as a CP or Parade Performer at WDW? Thanks lovelies.
    I don't think Tap is what they'd teach you in an audition. This is the same problem I face- Ballet is good for a base because you can use it in all types of dance, but Jazz is probably what they're going to teach you at an audition/ what they use for parades and what not, so Jazz might be your best bet there! Have fun with that! Summer classes are always awesome! Well... summer Irish Dance for me is only okay because we're in a really small building with no air conditioning... and I once ripped a shoe because of a nail sticking out... but it's still fun! haha.

• waiting to be kissed

If you are 16 you can audition for WDW, and I think 18 for DLR. If you've already auditioned for DL, there is a 6 month waiting period for another DL audition, but if you've attended a WDW audition, you can go to the next one they hold for WDW. (While on this subject, if you audition for DL, can you go to the next WDW audition, or will you have to wait 6 months for another WDW audition?? Does that even make sense?)
    Actually, you've got it backwards. WDW has the 6 month rule, Disneyland does not.

• Sock Puppet

Glindy- Thanks! Haha I know, like I said it wasn't fully how I would normally do it I suppose..but training would be awesome to perfect it since my 2 year old voice works with it :P

Thanks becki, i'm sure yours is great!

• wanderlust

Oh, Olivia your voice is adorable! I truly hope you make a new friend when you audition when you're old enough.
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.