Page 206 of 524 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208209216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 7852

• Hopeful Princess <3

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    Okay random question! I'm signing up to take dance technique classes over the summer. The classes are intense sessions aimed at letting the dancer move quickly up to higher levels. I can either take ballet, tap, or jazz. Which one would be the most effective for working as a CP or Parade Performer at WDW? Thanks lovelies.
    Well personally im biased to ballet (after been doing it for 9 years at a pre-professional studio) so of course im going to have to suggest that haha Also ballet is great because its the base of jazz, theatre, tap, ect. so that could help you quite a bit.

• Future Cast member <3

One week until my audition at WDW!!! Does anyone have any tips or last minute pointers?
    Next trip to Disney: MAY 2010

• Disneys Newest Princess

Be yourself! Dont slouch, smile alot, use big movements, wear as little makeup as possible, show up early, bring a headshot and resume, wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and have fun!
    If You Can Dream!

• Future Tinkerbell!

LittleMissAriel- I would have to say Jazz. It's sort of really good by musical theater since most dance studios don't really offer musical theater classes (or maybe they do, I have only had training for about six weeks when I was like eight). Jazz is more likely to be what they lean towards in the audition. Although Wonderland_Baby has a point because dance is based off of ballet. But, I personally would chose Jazz in a heartbeat.

Olivia- That sounded really good! You voice sounds a lot like hers in the movies, but I have noticed that her voice in the parks is really high and somewhat nasaly. Luckily, my voice is naturally really high, so it's easier for me to get up there. As I recall, your voice is kinda more average or deeper than mine. Which I could be completely wrong since I might you once and not for very long. Anyway, I could hardly tell it was you!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

Hey all-

So, I never did make it down to FL for the last round of auditions. $ and time circumstances prevented me from heading down, but they did just post a whole bunch more auditions into June. I'm going to combine the trip to look at colleges/audition/go to WDW all in one. Its gonna rock. And, the audition is for "Disney Character Look-alikes" and it says they're looking for "classic" characters such as Mary Poppins and Peter Pan...hopefully Hatter is included on that list! Anyone else planning on going to the upcoming auditions?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
    Well personally im biased to ballet (after been doing it for 9 years at a pre-professional studio) so of course im going to have to suggest that haha Also ballet is great because its the base of jazz, theatre, tap, ect. so that could help you quite a bit.
    I'm really leaning towards ballet! I think its really gorgeous and seems to be a wonderful workout. But jazz sounds great for the auditions.. maybe I should take summer ballet to start, then during the school year take jazz (im auditioning next summer). Thanks for everyones advice.

I know this is off topic, but do you think itll be hard for me to start ballet so late? (im 16)
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by ladollhouse View Post
    Oh, Olivia your voice is adorable! I truly hope you make a new friend when you audition when you're old enough.
    Thank you!!

Annie- Thanks(: every park alice sounds different! The newest alice we met on the day I saw you talks extremely high like you mean, but the others talk a little more average like me. my voice isn't nasaly but it's baby-ish. but, your voice is cute! really you couldn't?(:

i've heard a tink that sounds EXACTLY like you, so that's good. haha

• Swish and Flicker

Okay random question! I'm signing up to take dance technique classes over the summer. The classes are intense sessions aimed at letting the dancer move quickly up to higher levels. I can either take ballet, tap, or jazz. Which one would be the most effective for working as a CP or Parade Performer at WDW? Thanks lovelies.
    I'm thinking ballet because it helps with your technique a lot, jazz is another good idea.
    "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

• Swish and Flicker

I know this is off topic, but do you think itll be hard for me to start ballet so late? (im 16)
    No, I don't think so, there are some people who start ballet when their in their early 20's and they do quite well so I don't think you have to worry!
    "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLove View Post
    No, I don't think so, there are some people who start ballet when their in their early 20's and they do quite well so I don't think you have to worry!
    Yay! Thank you for telling me this im alot more motivated now!
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post

Annie- Thanks(: every park alice sounds different! The newest alice we met on the day I saw you talks extremely high like you mean, but the others talk a little more average like me. my voice isn't nasaly but it's baby-ish. but, your voice is cute! really you couldn't?(:

i've heard a tink that sounds EXACTLY like you, so that's good. haha
    Yeah that's the one I am thinking of. Ahaha thanks! I practice. Once I said to my best friend 'Hello! My name is Alice, what's yours?' She looked at me like I was insane. No, I couldn't tell it was you, but then again, I didn't really talk to you that much so...lol

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by RescueTheDay View Post
    For a face character audition they will NEVER ask you to sing since the face characters you encounter in the park do not sing. They will not ask you to do a monologue either.
    Mad Hatter upset, especially in Tokyo; he lost face!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2b_ohOiF7g"]YouTube - Alice DeVil[/ame]

with Alice
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOZ7v15Z4A&feature=related"]YouTube- The Mad Hatter's Christmas Sing-a-long (HQ)[/ame]

(and Bert & Mary Poppins ...)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIaX6DiYJqg"]YouTube- Wow Bert Can Sing Pretty Well O.O![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgO_FFYMD4"]YouTube- My Favorite Disney Parks Memory[/ame]
    Last edited by nova77; 05-08-2010 at 01:02 PM.

• Future Cast member <3

i have a feeling that some of that was improv. The last one was super cute though...
    Next trip to Disney: MAY 2010

• Hopeful Princess <3

I'm really leaning towards ballet! I think its really gorgeous and seems to be a wonderful workout. But jazz sounds great for the auditions.. maybe I should take summer ballet to start, then during the school year take jazz (im auditioning next summer). Thanks for everyones advice.

I dont think your too late, just make sure your going into a level and age group thats correct for you! Good luck!

• Future Tinkerbell!

The first was def. improv. But, Mary and Bert do sing in a show, but they might be considered performers rather than face characters.

I be bloggin' Tumblr