Page 213 of 540 FirstFirst ... 113163188203210211212213214215216223238263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 8087

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    Spazzerbot! Hai! You do look like Snow White, but I don't know if your nose is right for it... Don't get me wrong! I think you're adorable! But I'm just a detail freak! You're so lucky you get to cosplay. haha. I get costumes for that, but I don't do it... Last one I tried Cosplaying was Jenny from Doctor Who, but the shirt I got needed to be altered and I had no time to sew it... haha. Yeah! But who have you been? Ich bin Glindy, btw. (which is to say, I'm Glindy in German... which i should probably practice for my final.. hu...)
    I'm a detail freak too. I know my face isn't much like any Disney character. That's my biggest concern :<

Dr. Who. I love Dr. Who! <3
    I'm going as Amy Pond kissogram to a party!

I've been Alice, the White Rabbit, Roxas and Rin Kagamine. I've got a list a mile long of future cosplays. My next will be Hikaru from Angelic Layer.

I wish I could learn German, that's great!
    Glindy is such a cute name!

• Sock Puppet

Spazzerbot- All princess or fairy or alice ready, I can see potential! It looks like you have big eyes which is really nice for characters I hear. So, that's always good! Good luck, and if it doesn't go as preferred the first time, try again!

• Disneys Newest Princess

spazzerbot, starting to work out is a good thing. im gonig to start this sumer. and when you were talkin about sleeping in a sleeping bag ouside, im thinkin the same thing. lol The ac in my car is broken. Im not askin my dad to fix it, so i can get used to the heat lol. Going to horse shows is another good way to get used to the heat lol!
    If You Can Dream!

• Honorary Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    Bahahha I feel like we'd get along very well!
    Hahah heck yes! Hooray for Ariel

And Spazzerbot thank you for the lovely compliment. I really like your icon. ^___^

And Glindy- I totally thought your user name was an obscure reference to Wicked. Somehow. Heheh. But its a cute name!

Okay back on subject again, I'm thinking you guys will be fine as far as the heat goes, because you're used to the heat now! It'd be different if you were coming from a place that's really cool, to a place that's really hot.
    I think some costumes even having cooling systems in them. (Buzz Lightyear?). Maaaaybe that's just a rumor, either way, it's cool (hahaha no pun intended!)

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Spazzerbot- All princess or fairy or alice ready, I can see potential! It looks like you have big eyes which is really nice for characters I hear. So, that's always good! Good luck, and if it doesn't go as preferred the first time, try again!
    Thanks
    I definitely want to try, try, try! I just hope it won't be a total waste!

I heard from a guy that is the Chik-Fil-A cow that they have a vest made of ice packs you can wear when it's really hot out.
    I've not seen it mentioned in any thing I've read about the Disney mascots though...

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment..._was_alice_in/
    someone who was a cast member
    also has a questions about furries in there, just cba to find it right now.
    but basically no, there is no cooling system inside those costumes

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    Hahah heck yes! Hooray for Ariel

Okay back on subject again, I'm thinking you guys will be fine as far as the heat goes, because you're used to the heat now! It'd be different if you were coming from a place that's really cool, to a place that's really hot.

a concern of mine, i live in england (which is cold alot of the time) so it would take me a while to get used to the heat
    but i am going to florida in around 5 months anyway, verry excited!!

• *Wendy Bird*

Hey!! Ok this is a pretty random question but is anyone going to the may 20 audition for fur, face, parades/shows in Orlando? I'm so so so excited!! Lemme know if you're going and maybe we'll see each other there! haha
    *Never Grow Up*

im going to the hong kong one in orlando the day before that.
    do you know of any super cheap taxis that could get me to the audition place?
    im staying right down the road and would walk if there were sidewalks

• Future Cast member <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bbethy View Post
    were those for different disney parks?
    my paris one was fun.
    Nope just WDW

Quote Originally Posted by WDWprincess37 View Post
    Hey!! Ok this is a pretty random question but is anyone going to the may 20 audition for fur, face, parades/shows in Orlando? I'm so so so excited!! Lemme know if you're going and maybe we'll see each other there! haha
    OOh i might! I've been comparing my face and loosing some weight and by wednesday i'll decide!

Here's a question: I'm about a size 6, and on a good day a 4. I'm trying this week to get down to a solid 4. Do you think that it would make a huge difference?
    Next trip to Disney: MAY 2010

• aliceindisneyland

during the audition process (providing they really like you) do they still do wigging and costumes?
    and i would guess that the child character's and maybe tinkerbell would have smaller costume sizes?

even if i didn't get through, i'd love to have the chance of trying on the costumes

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    during the audition process (providing they really like you) do they still do wigging and costumes?
    and i would guess that the child character's and maybe tinkerbell would have smaller costume sizes?

even if i didn't get through, i'd love to have the chance of trying on the costumes
    you only get wigged if they want to give you the job.

Quote Originally Posted by princesstiana View Post
    Nope just WDW

OOh i might! I've been comparing my face and loosing some weight and by wednesday i'll decide!

Here's a question: I'm about a size 6, and on a good day a 4. I'm trying this week to get down to a solid 4. Do you think that it would make a huge difference?
    I think a size 3-6 is what they're looking for right? I think you'll be fine! As long as you think your body type is similar to the character's!

• Disneys Newest Princess

im still a size 2-4 in dresses.
    If You Can Dream!

• Doesnt matterhorn to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzerbot View Post
    I think a size 3-6 is what they're looking for right? I think you'll be fine! As long as you think your body type is similar to the character's!
    I think princess height is 5'5-5'9", Not to sure about Alice or Fairys. Most likely they are 5'0-5'4" And as long as your proportional, they will most likely look at you.

Someone mentioned "big eyes" earlier, they love them. Don't put on fake eyelashes. But big eyes is what they look for in Tokyo.

If you don't fit all the requirements that you think are necessary, try the WDW auditions. They are more lenient there and especially with the CP they have people coming and going. In DL, it seems as if they have their "go-to" girls and you have to either have a certain look, know someone or really be a spot on look-alike. Even trying out for the parades, if you dance, or audition for non-face character roles. If you get in, it could get you somewhere and you will know what to do and/or work on Plus, they have auditions for entertainment only/cm's only most of the time. They want people who have already been thru what you need to do to get hired by the company and are seasoned.
    Nice work, Pal.