Page 214 of 509 FirstFirst ... 114164204211212213214215216217224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 7626

• Disneys Newest Princess

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Princess height is about 5'3-5'7. Alice, Wendy, and Faires I think are about 5'0-5'3.
    If You Can Dream!

• Doesnt matterhorn to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rachel View Post
    Princess height is about 5'3-5'7. Alice, Wendy, and Faires I think are about 5'0-5'3.
    They measure you differently at audtions which is the 5'3-5-7' (and also kinda dishartening when you hear it, untill you figure out the measure you down one or two sizes :P), and I totally forgot about that!!! It's been a while :/ But the heights I said are the normal heights like what you would measure in real life (for the princess' at least )
    Nice work, Pal.

• Honorary Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by swisspolka View Post
    They measure you differently at audtions which is the 5'3-5-7' (and also kinda dishartening when you hear it, untill you figure out the measure you down one or two sizes :P), and I totally forgot about that!!! It's been a while :/ But the heights I said are the normal heights like what you would measure in real life (for the princess' at least )
    Really? That's... strange. I wonder why that is? So because I'm just under 5'7 I'd be considered 5'6 or something?

• aliceindisneyland

oh, the heights seem to be a little different then,
    i think i read on here a while ago,

tinkerbell alice and wendy height 4"11-5"2

princess height "5"3-5"8
    cinderella aurora and belle being the taller one's i think

from looking at a couple of WDW photo's of alice, they see more lenient on her height range there

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    oh, the heights seem to be a little different then,
    i think i read on here a while ago,

tinkerbell alice and wendy height 4"11-5"2

princess height "5"3-5"8
    cinderella aurora and belle being the taller one's i think

from looking at a couple of WDW photo's of alice, they see more lenient on her height range there

oh gosh, idk if i should get hopeful or not!

im exactly 5'3, the "dead height".
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Ok, swisspolka, you just made my day! You said as long as you are proportional (weight-wise, I'm guessing) they will look at you! That makes me a lot less nervous about how small I am! Omg..ok. Also, I thought Alice and the fairies were 4'10-5'2, princesses were 5'4-5'8 and 5'3 was 'dead', but they look at you for either? I doubt I will ever hit the five foot marker ): lol

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Hopeful Princess <3

Littleactressann is right alice/wendy/faries rarely go beyond 5'2'' especially in disneyland. STP (standard princess height) is 5'4'' to 5'9''. and yes 5'3'' is usually the dead area for characters, though many furry characters are about that height.

Well we've heard that sometimes 5'3 can be both fairies/Wendy/Alice AND princesses, like interchangable? Oh well, I'll still be hopeful and audition and just cross my fingers Oh and don't worry about a thing Annie, your height and size are definately an advantage, as well as your look!
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    Really? That's... strange. I wonder why that is? So because I'm just under 5'7 I'd be considered 5'6 or something?
    yeahh, that's what I'm wondering! "disney height" is different I guess? so confusing!!!

• Future Cast member <3

i dont think that there is a "disney height" I'm 5'6 and i was measured as 5'6 when i auditioned. However, they did measure in inches and not centimeters. I think that they have to measure you when you go to audition because so people will fudge their heights to be taller or shorter. But i dont think that there is such thing as "disney height", at least not in WDW
    Next trip to Disney: MAY 2010

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by princesstiana View Post
    i dont think that there is a "disney height" I'm 5'6 and i was measured as 5'6 when i auditioned. However, they did measure in inches and not centimeters. I think that they have to measure you when you go to audition because so people will fudge their heights to be taller or shorter. But i dont think that there is such thing as "disney height", at least not in WDW
    ooh really? well i guess thats a good thing cause disney height sounded kinda confusing LOL.

I'm 5" 1 1/2' when I'm standing as tall as I can I'm 5" 2'. I hope that will get me into the Alice/Fairy/Wendy slot pretty solidly.
    I havn't grown even a bit in over four years!

For all of you at 5" 3', definetly don't be discouraged! You never know what they are looking for! I don't think an inch will matter too much either way.
    Here's a tip though! You're over and inch taller in the morning than in the afternoon! If you want to be shorter go in for a later audition, taller, then go early. I don't know if it would work or not, but it's something to think about at least.

Does anyone know if there are advantages to auditioning at different times of the year?
    Like Summer they may need to hire more people since it's the busy season, but Winter there would be less cometition as a lot of people are in school.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzerbot View Post
    I'm 5" 1 1/2' when I'm standing as tall as I can I'm 5" 2'. I hope that will get me into the Alice/Fairy/Wendy slot pretty solidly.
    I havn't grown even a bit in over four years!

For all of you at 5" 3', definetly don't be discouraged! You never know what they are looking for! I don't think an inch will matter too much either way.
    Here's a tip though! You're over and inch taller in the morning than in the afternoon! If you want to be shorter go in for a later audition, taller, then go early. I don't know if it would work or not, but it's something to think about at least.

Does anyone know if there are advantages to auditioning at different times of the year?
    Like Summer they may need to hire more people since it's the busy season, but Winter there would be less cometition as a lot of people are in school.

i agree with spazzerbot, deffinatly don't be discouraged, i' sure in places like WDW, if they like you, 1 inch won't matter.
    didn't someone post a while ago that a girl got cast as alice and aurora in WDW!

i not sure about advantages for different times, but i suppose it all depends on if they have a shortage of a certain character say "rosetta" obviously they will likely look for people that look like her
    but say if they had quite a few friends of "alice's" they probably won't bother as much as a character that has a shortage of "friends".
    Also, if they like you, and you are 5"3, i suppose they could change your height (disney height) and say your 5"2, i sure there was a discussion on that somewhere.

well im at 5'4 (I measured just for this purpose) and being that im 17 yrs old i doubut that im gona get any taller. When i go in february im gona need to comare differnet characters to my height
    If You Can Dream!

i wonder how all Snow White's friends manage to stay so pale working in the Florida sun?
    If You Can Dream!