Page 221 of 537 FirstFirst ... 121171196211218219220221222223224231246271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8045

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

i agree that we have no idea what's going to happen and who, if anyone, will make it through. it's completely true that a great deal of it is luck and what they're looking for and we should all do as much as we can to achieve our dreams.
    that being said, can anyone give me any advice on what to wear to the audition? i know it's supposed to be comfortable and something you can move in, but that's about it..do i try to look nice? i'm so confusedddddd
    thanks everyone!
    sorry for changing the subject...

• waiting to be kissed

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzerbot View Post
    Interesting that you have 'Closely monitored this thread since the beginning', since your join date says May 22nd 2010.
    You don't have to be a member to read the threads. I too, have been watching this thread since it's start.

Ah, Belle, I'm concerned about that too! Do you have any nice-fitting sweatpants? Victoria's Secret Pink has some slim-fit sweatpants that are very flattering. I plan on wearing those and a nice tee-shirt type top. But of course you want to play up your best features! My shirt is going to be blue, for example, to help my eyes stand out even more. So something like that would be good!

Does anyone think sweatpants are dressing down?

But basically, I think anything you don't think you could dance in is out. Or if you make it to the improv and have to jump around as Goofy or something. You want to be able to be as big and animated as possible! So if you have any dance pants or good sweatpants, I guess. Sorry I'm not much help, my first audition is coming up too!

To everyone who's auditioned before, what would you reccommend? And if you don't mind sharing, what did you wear?

hey everybodyyy im elizabeth and im new to micechat
    this is a reallly cool thread because like all of you im hoping to be a character at a disney park as welll

and onetruebelle i have no idea about what clothes to wear to an audition i was wondering that tooo.

hey liz!
    who do you want to be?!
    *A dream is a wish your heart makes*

cinderella or sleeping beauty

Liz, in that picture you've got the cutest hairstyle ever! Oh my gosh, I love the bow. Good luck at your audition, whenever it may be! You'd be great as either of those princesses.

• Sock Puppet

lizlovesdisney- You look like such a pretty girl! Really seem like you'd be a convincing princess. (:

• Disneys Newest Princess

Quote Originally Posted by TruthofDisney View Post
    In wigs and colored contacts character's appear different then as casted. For example, I will not share any personal information...Alice's "friend" in the picture littleactressann you've posted above, was casted with brown hair and brown eyes. Both of your overall apperance is very different. Your skin tone, eye color, face shape, body type, and teeth are very opposite as the picture appears to show. The casting depends on that almost entirely. I do not believe you resemble any Alice's or Tinkerbell's in the park. That is an extreme disadvantage.

Not to disappoint dreams, 85% of you ladies on this forum do not have a chance in the FACE Character department. There is a wide majority of other jobs you can pursue in the company.

Cutting to the chase, v-13, Belleabeauty, AliceinWonderland, OneTrueBelle, misskswann, totallynot05, Tinkertot and BriarRose4 most closely resemble character's in their height range as well as very beautiful girls. You other girls, this is not a beauty contest. It is who looks most like a Classic Disney Character.

I have closely monitored this thread since the beginning.
    sorry to change the subject back. But i want to clairfy someting. So what your saying is that the people you listed above are the only people who even have a chance of getting very far?
    If You Can Dream!

• Future Tinkerbell!

Truth- I understand where you are coming from. I understand that the entertainment industry is tough, I've been in it for ten years. I get it. But to tell almost everyone on this thread that basically they have no chance is sort of really rude. But who's to say that I won't look different in two years? Who's to say I won't end up looking like future cast members? Honestly, unless you have been to the future and back, then I don't think you should be telling people who has a chance and who doesn't. Everyone here has a chance, and sure a lot of us won't make it, but you can't go killing everyones hopes and dreams like that. Maybe you work in the industry there, but still. This is not two years from now. This is 2010. I can't even audition until the very end of this year, and probably won't then. I know my teeth aren't perfect, I need to fix them. I know that I am not a perfect match to the character actors there now. But please, at least let a girl hope. And by the way, that Alice is in a ton of makeup and I am not. So unless you somehow compared our faces side by side, both of us wearing no makeup, how do you know I don't look more like her than you think? Oh and she was REALLY close to the same size as me. About half an inch taller in her heels and close to the same waist size as me. I don't mean to sound rude, but you almost made me want to cry by telling me that I had no chance.

And thank you to whoever said you thought I had a chance. It made me feel better.

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Truth- I understand where you are coming from. I understand that the entertainment industry is tough, I've been in it for ten years. I get it. But to tell almost everyone on this thread that basically they have no chance is sort of really rude. But who's to say that I won't look different in two years? Who's to say I won't end up looking like future cast members? Honestly, unless you have been to the future and back, then I don't think you should be telling people who has a chance and who doesn't. Everyone here has a chance, and sure a lot of us won't make it, but you can't go killing everyones hopes and dreams like that. Maybe you work in the industry there, but still. This is not two years from now. This is 2010. I can't even audition until the very end of this year, and probably won't then. I know my teeth aren't perfect, I need to fix them. I know that I am not a perfect match to the character actors there now. But please, at least let a girl hope. And by the way, that Alice is in a ton of makeup and I am not. So unless you somehow compared our faces side by side, both of us wearing no makeup, how do you know I don't look more like her than you think? Oh and she was REALLY close to the same size as me. About half an inch taller in her heels and close to the same waist size as me. I don't mean to sound rude, but you almost made me want to cry by telling me that I had no chance.

And thank you to whoever said you thought I had a chance. It made me feel better.
    good for you! hold your head high, all of the girls on here. it's true- the industry is insane, i've also been in it 4 a long time. saying some of us ( esp those who can't audition for years ) don't stand a chance is pretty silly. people change everyday! i dont know if this person works 4disney, but even if they do, it's just an opinion on your current face, not your future face

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post

Nobody can tell you that you can't, you always have to keep at it. I believe in you!

• Future Tinkerbell!

Thanks guys(: I have faith in myself, and that's all that really counts, yes?

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Future Tinkerbell!

oh and lizlovesdisney- Sorry, I got completely distracted, I totally forgot to welcome you to MiceChat! Welcome! You look super cute, but also really long. I'm guessing you have a while to go? I can see you as a Disney worker!

I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Banned User

woww, that post is making me doubt myself and the writer's never even seen me! DO NOT let that happen to you guys!! auditioning is one of those things you can't really go into fully sure of yourself. dont allow yourself to be distraught by what others say.