Page 231 of 548 FirstFirst ... 131181206221228229230231232233234241256281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8213

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

same here, i've only been to disneyland, we've been about 4 times so Walt disney world will be a change haha!
    it would be nice to go to tokyo or hong kong, they're parades look awesome!

• Seahorse

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    same here, i've only been to disneyland, we've been about 4 times so Walt disney world will be a change haha!
    it would be nice to go to tokyo or hong kong, they're parades look awesome!
    I do love Paris though! I've been so many times and i'm planning a holiday there next year for me and my friends after we have finished school forever! But their not really into Disney so I will change their minds ha! WDW is awesome though but there is never enough time to do everything in! Yeah we went to HK in october so we saw the halloween parades! Will you be auditioning for DLP?

Quote Originally Posted by wendybirrd View Post
    Wow, I feel so fortunate!
    I live in Santa Ana. About 20 minutes away from Disneyland in Anaheim, give or take, and I have an annual pass. I went three times in a week once. O_O
    I guess the only downside is that after a while, you start to take it for granted. I envy the people with the "First Time!" pins on their shirts sometimes. :/
    Ugh. Lucky! How does an Annual Pass work, may I ask? I'm a little too lazy to look it up through a ticketing site, and it's always nice to hear it in informal (and not advertise-y) words.

Yeah- My first time was when I was really young and I honestly can't remember it. I went almost every year since I was young, and I got really used to it, so I didn't think it was that special... I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved every second of when I went, but it wasn't like... you know... that bubbly feeling you get when it's your first time (or so I'd imagine.) It wasn't really until some one in my class mentioned that he'd been to Disney 4 times and everyone was impressed that I realised... I agree, it does make you kind of jealous to see those with 'First Time' pins, but at the same time, it's a good feeling to be so involved with something so magical... you know? ... wow that's cheesy! XP

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by wendybirrd View Post
    Wow, I feel so fortunate!
    I live in Santa Ana. About 20 minutes away from Disneyland in Anaheim, give or take, and I have an annual pass. I went three times in a week once. O_O
    I guess the only downside is that after a while, you start to take it for granted. I envy the people with the "First Time!" pins on their shirts sometimes. :/
    totally agree!!

glindy- there are 4 different kinds of annual passes (in CA at least). the passes have blockout days, meaning days your pass doesn't work on certain days. the most expensive pass has no blockout days, meaning you can go any day of the year. the second pass has very few blockout days. then, there are two passes only offered to residents of southern california which have more and more blockout days. those passes mean you may be blocked out every saturday. im sorry if this is kinda confusing, its difficult to explain. basically, you pay in advance for a ticket you can use all year, depending on the pass, you can use them on given days.
    it's really, really great when you live 45 minutes away from disneyland and can go for just a few hours cause of the pass

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by littlelostgirl View Post
    I do love Paris though! I've been so many times and i'm planning a holiday there next year for me and my friends after we have finished school forever! But their not really into Disney so I will change their minds ha! WDW is awesome though but there is never enough time to do everything in! Yeah we went to HK in october so we saw the halloween parades! Will you be auditioning for DLP?

haha cool! we went last july so that was good,
    hmm...maybe it really depends, i think i would firstly audition for WDW because they're more lenient on their characters (but i don;t mean that in a way that they would cast me) as i don't exactly have a very small nose and i'm very self-concious about it.
    but DLP is colser to where i live and i love it so possibly
    will you be auditioning for DLP?

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    glindy- there are 4 different kinds of annual passes (in CA at least). the passes have blockout days, meaning days your pass doesn't work on certain days. the most expensive pass has no blockout days, meaning you can go any day of the year. the second pass has very few blockout days. then, there are two passes only offered to residents of southern california which have more and more blockout days. those passes mean you may be blocked out every saturday. im sorry if this is kinda confusing, its difficult to explain. basically, you pay in advance for a ticket you can use all year, depending on the pass, you can use them on given days.
    it's really, really great when you live 45 minutes away from disneyland and can go for just a few hours cause of the pass
    So is it kind of like a punch card? Like, you can only go a certian ammount of times, or is it just like you can go any day there's not a blockout... technacally speaking you could go every day?

Sorry! I'm just curious!

• Seahorse

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    haha cool! we went last july so that was good,
    hmm...maybe it really depends, i think i would firstly audition for WDW because they're more lenient on their characters (but i don;t mean that in a way that they would cast me) as i don't exactly have a very small nose and i'm very self-concious about it.
    but DLP is colser to where i live and i love it so possibly
    will you be auditioning for DLP?
    Cool!

And it would be amazing to live in a nice sunny place like Florida! and from what I can see your nose looks fine to me, don't put yourself down! Well I will audition for whatever comes up in London, I really want to get away and travel really but even though America is further away than Paris in Paris they speak a different language so it will feel as if i'm much further away if that makes any sense at all?!

and the costume sizes are they all the same or do they have say an 8 and a 10 for the same character? Again I don't know if i'm making sense! Because i'm about 6/8 dress size( I don't know what that is in America!? )and i've heard the costumes are dress size 10.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    So is it kind of like a punch card? Like, you can only go a certian ammount of times, or is it just like you can go any day there's not a blockout... technacally speaking you could go every day?

Sorry! I'm just curious!
    no its not like a punchcard. you can go any day you're not blocked out with no limits. if you have the pass that has 365 days (no block outs) then you can go to the park 365 days. isn't that cool?? i have a pass that has lots of blockout days- the whole month of july! but it's still really fun cause we can go after school sometimes and go on two rides and that's it!

• Seahorse

totally agree!!

That sound so good! I would pay loads of money for that if I lived near but for us to get to America in the first place would cost about 400 for flights! They need to build a Disney in the UK, but then like alot of you are saying maybe you take it for granted.

• Banned User

Cool!

And it would be amazing to live in a nice sunny place like Florida! and from what I can see your nose looks fine to me, don't put yourself down! Well I will audition for whatever comes up in London, I really want to get away and travel really but even though America is further away than Paris in Paris they speak a different language so it will feel as if i'm much further away if that makes any sense at all?!

and the costume sizes are they all the same or do they have say an 8 and a 10 for the same character? Again I don't know if i'm making sense! Because i'm about 6/8 dress size( I don't know what that is in America!? )and i've heard the costumes are dress size 10.
    sorry for posting two times in a row!

i think the costumes go up to a size ten, right?? i think they may have some costumes in size 2 or 4. at least i hope!

• Banned User

That sound so good! I would pay loads of money for that if I lived near but for us to get to America in the first place would cost about 400 for flights! They need to build a Disney in the UK, but then like alot of you are saying maybe you take it for granted.
    well i wish i could be like a little kid again, or someone who is visiting for the first time who looks at sleeping beauty's castle and thinks it's larger than life! i see it now and it still feels magical, just not as much. i get excited each time we get into the parking structure and walk through the gates. i wouldn't say i personally take it for granted, because i know how lucky i am to be so close. but on the other hand, i sometimes miss being five and completely believing these characters were real deal.

• aliceindisneyland

[QUOTE=littlelostgirl;1056035155]Cool!

and the costume sizes are they all the same or do they have say an 8 and a 10 for the same character? Again I don't know if i'm making sense! Because i'm about 6/8 dress size( I don't know what that is in America!? )and i've heard the costumes are dress size 10.[/QUOTE

i know! can't wait to go, if it came to it i would probably go for character performer instead and go from there (hopefully i could get used to the heat especially being inside those costumes) anyway to make magic huh?

thanks, i still dislike it, but what can i do, maybe disney casting directors would think otherwise but who knows?

i know exactly what you mean! living in england makes it hard to move near any disney theme park without it being far away, the only problem with disneyland paris is that alot of it is in french! attractions, entertainment, parades e.t.c.. guess i could get by that though

i can't fully answer your question as i don't really know, but i would suppose they had more than one size for each costume (although there would most likely be a limited amount of each costume- say 6? thats just a guess though)
    i would think there would be more than one size, but i wouldn't think there would be a lots of different sizes like 6/8/10's e.t.c because the princesses are probably around the same height and shape. (sorry that was abit of info overload haha)

i also haven't a clue about american sizes, but i'm too size 6/8, i would guess alice wendy and tinkerbell have smaller clothes sizes because of their petite frame

• Seahorse

sorry for posting two times in a row!

i think the costumes go up to a size ten, right?? i think they may have some costumes in size 2 or 4. at least i hope!
    Ahh I see thanks!

• aliceindisneyland

well i wish i could be like a little kid again, or someone who is visiting for the first time who looks at sleeping beauty's castle and thinks it's larger than life! i see it now and it still feels magical, just not as much. i get excited each time we get into the parking structure and walk through the gates. i wouldn't say i personally take it for granted, because i know how lucky i am to be so close. but on the other hand, i sometimes miss being five and completely believing these characters were real deal.
    i'm with yah on that

no its not like a punchcard. you can go any day you're not blocked out with no limits. if you have the pass that has 365 days (no block outs) then you can go to the park 365 days. isn't that cool?? i have a pass that has lots of blockout days- the whole month of july! but it's still really fun cause we can go after school sometimes and go on two rides and that's it!
    OMG. I would totally go every day! That's amazing! haha.