Page 239 of 531 FirstFirst ... 139189214229236237238239240241242249264289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7957

• Hopeful Princess <3

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I understand where you two are coming from and i agree. but people are allowed to be upset, and chances are she was around few people, and if she were to ever return i doubt she would be recognized. Hundreds of people go through on a daily basis, im sure there are more than a couple meltdowns. I agree its not professional, but no need to get so annoyed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
    I understand where you two are coming from and i agree. but people are allowed to be upset, and chances are she was around few people, and if she were to ever return i doubt she would be recognized. Hundreds of people go through on a daily basis, im sure there are more than a couple meltdowns. I agree its not professional, but no need to get so annoyed about it.
    Oh! I wasn't trying to make a personal attack on this girl! I just meant it was one of my pet peeves, you know? I didn't mean to offend, just stating my opinion! She has every right to try again and what not, and I have no idea whether she'd make a good or bad character and I'm not really one to judge. I'm sure she's a wonderful person who just got a little upset. I wasn't trying to cut her down, and I'm not saying that she's a drama queen, and it really doesn't annoy me that much. It's just one of those things that tick me off a little... Didn't mean to offend. I'm sorry.

• Seahorse

Oh i'm sorry you didn't get it! But you should try out again even if they said that you shouldnt really becuase you never know!

That is a bit funny (in a bad way ha) that they said don't bother trying out again! It's quite harsh in a way!

• i pull weird faces : )

Sorry just randomly posting again
    + i joined this 'future faces of disney' on facebook
    and i saw your profiles rachel and olivia

btw this is just a random question, but what made you all want to become a disney character?
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,
    turn another page in the story of what's waiting for you <3

• tinkerbell!

Smile Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Does anyone know anything about Tinkerbell auditions? I'm talking about the Tinkerbell that flies during fireworks. What are some of the requirements and skills she needs? I'm thinking of auditioning next year. I am short and very talented in dance, gymnastics, etc.

Any info would be great!
    thanks!!!

• wanderlust

Quote Originally Posted by littletinkerbell View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Tinkerbell auditions? I'm talking about the Tinkerbell that flies during fireworks. What are some of the requirements and skills she needs? I'm thinking of auditioning next year. I am short and very talented in dance, gymnastics, etc.

Any info would be great!
    thanks!!!
    I don't know anything for sure as I haven't ever looked at auditions for that but I assume that you would need stunt experience and probably experience with the aerial 3 point harness (although I don't know what they use to fly her just going by my aerial arts experience) but this is literally just me guessing.
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

• tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by ladollhouse View Post
    I don't know anything for sure as I haven't ever looked at auditions for that but I assume that you would need stunt experience and probably experience with the aerial 3 point harness (although I don't know what they use to fly her just going by my aerial arts experience) but this is literally just me guessing.
    oh ok thanks!
    I've had a little aerial arts experience. I am looking into more for this year.

Awww thank you so much guys! &Yeah im gonna keep trying and just maybe wear my hair different or something, it mostly all depends on how you look.

&DisneyKatie, I think for me it was just going to Disney alot and seeing all the princesses & i always thought they were so beautiful and amazing! & it looked like so much fun to be one. I just recently worked up the courage to go and audition though
    Fame will go by and, so long, I've had you, fame. If it goes by, I've always known it was fickle. So at least it's something I experience, but that's not where I live.<3

Quote Originally Posted by disneykatie View Post
    Sorry just randomly posting again
    + i joined this 'future faces of disney' on facebook
    and i saw your profiles rachel and olivia

btw this is just a random question, but what made you all want to become a disney character?
    Ah! Me too! I saw you guys as well! Katie, I don't know if I saw you, but I'm totally going to look again! hehe <3 I was going to say hello to you two, but I don't know if I want to reveal my real name, you know? I mean, I love you guys, but this is still the internet... It would make me a tad uncomfortable if people could find out who I was... That and my profile picture on FB is currently... well, not a picture of me. haha. P

It's rather sad, how I joined. And it's quite annoying, really, and I appologize to you all so much for my lameness, especially littlecricket, but I honestly got into this through 'When Curiosity Met Insanity.' *waits for punches in face.* Yeah, I'm an aspiring actress for the stage (not film... I love the stage so much more) and I love being able to be fully imersed in a character. I also love working with children. I usually spend my summers full of volunteer work revolving around them. One day, I stayed home sick and watched Peter Pan... and then I watched more Disney movies... and soon enough I got on a little Disney phase which somehow led me back to WCMI (I had found it before and didn't really like the idea of it... but it grew on me. hehe) and so I started watching all of those Hatter videos on YouTube... and then I started watching more Hatter videos... and then Princess videos, and then villains and so on. I strated becoming interested in the college program (as that's all my mom did last time we went was bug me about talking to cast members about the CP) and on the website I guess I stumbled upon character auditions... So long sory short, Acting + Disney + Children = Interest in FC. And I'm kind of curious, so I started looking for information on auditions on google as I love to do all I can to find out about 'roles,' so here I am! And I am so glad that I joined Mice Chat even if I don't have a chance at FC because you girls are wonderful and have already given me a load of confidence (And I don't have a lot to begin with, so thanks. hehe <3 ) And I know how cheesey that sounds, but, hey. It's true. haha.

haha. Lame, I know, but, hey... It's worth a shot, right? P

~~~

BTW- That was a really interesting question, Littletinkerbell! I never would have thought about that! Sorry I can't help you with it, but it's interesting!

• Seahorse

Oh i'm on the future faces of disney but my profile picture is different!! I will look for you haha

• Seahorse

Oh I wanted to be a FC because 1) I love Disney and could live at the park! and 2) Well i'm a ridic happy person and I love making people smile and stuff and ive always performed but I cannot act at all!!

on the complaining girl, it is a bummer when you dont get a friend, but its silly for people to think just because they made it through round 1 that they are gaurenteed a job.
    heck, even on other forums some people are only just now realizing getting waitlisted doesnt mean your getting a job
    sucks, but if you are going to throw a fit about it, you probably arnt disney material(that doesnt mean you shouldnt be upset or anything)

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Bbethy View Post
    on the complaining girl, it is a bummer when you dont get a friend, but its silly for people to think just because they made it through round 1 that they are gaurenteed a job.
    heck, even on other forums some people are only just now realizing getting waitlisted doesnt mean your getting a job
    sucks, but if you are going to throw a fit about it, you probably arnt disney material(that doesnt mean you shouldnt be upset or anything)

true, disney probably looks for professional people to take on these roles. As it's likely characters are bound to experience rude people who think that they are there to give an autograph and a picture and aren't too bothered about creating magical interactions with their favourite characters ( which is all part of the disney magic!) . situations such as those would need to be handled in a proffesional manner. that will probably be a factor disney looks for too, i don't think it would look good for a princess to be grumpy for the rest of the day because a guest that didn't act as well as they should. (not saying this would happen, just an example, as every character is wonderful

but i don't blame this girl for being upset, maybe she should of left it until she went out though

sorry, felt abit of wisdom there haha

• i pull weird faces : )

aha littlelostgirl
    you found me on facebook;D

+ i totally agree with beth and becky:}
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,
    turn another page in the story of what's waiting for you <3

• Banned User

DisneyKatie- I'm an actress and have been going to Disneyland my whole life. When I was very young I actually wanted to be the Tinkerbell who flies during the fireworks. I stopped doing gymnastics though, and developed a terrible fear of heights, so I got over that pretty quickly. Then, when I got a little older, I knew I wanted to be an actress/director when I grew up. Disneyland character performing seems like a great start for both since i would LOVE LOVE LOVEE to direct for Disney