Page 251 of 547 FirstFirst ... 151201226241248249250251252253254261276301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 8204

• I'm Wishing...

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Glindy View Post
    The stuffed animals are the bestest part of the Disney Store. haha. I need to go again. I haven't been in ages... P
    LOL.... Do you know I have... That SAME flounder?!?! Lol!!! I think it's sad that my obsession has gone so far that I have, like, a zillion Disney plushies. Lol!! I think, in total, I have at least 8 of them. Lol, explosion, much? :P

I kind of feel that just being on here and sharing the love between us all, we have already started to share that Disney "sparkle" and we can only spread it more the more we go on in life. hehe. What is with all this cheesy-ness!! Bleh! P
    That was so beautiful! And so spot-on! I really think that sharing this kind of closeness between us and our dreams are what Disney is all about.

I found the other little spot they filmed. I am just amazed by how much they love it. I mean, I say this so much, but we always hear from the media and everything how much people despise it, but, oh my gosh, I really don't think that can be the case at all, at least when looking at the huge spectrum. It's just a handful of people, and what they think, and compared to the whole CM community...The amount of people who love it completely take over the amount of people who don't. I mean, that's why they stay working there so long, like the lady from Silhouettes at DLR, and the door-man who worked at the hotel for some 20 odd years, it's just amazing. I mean... people love it, I know they do, and if they don't, they should. We would, I think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrRh31Aw6fM]YouTube - Walt Disney World Cast Member Stories[/ame]
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

• i pull weird faces : )

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbell1000 View Post
    LOL.... Do you know I have... That SAME flounder?!?! Lol!!! I think it's sad that my obsession has gone so far that I have, like, a zillion Disney plushies. Lol!! I think, in total, I have at least 8 of them. Lol, explosion, much? :P
    [/url]
    haha really! i just love going in the disney store, and when i saw it, my brain was like i NEED it. so i spent my saved up money for shoes on it XD
    good times;D
    + i really want them all! i only have flounder, and tod(fox and the hound) XD

+ again! thanks for the video<3
    seriously, they just make you jealous of how they work there!
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,
    turn another page in the story of what's waiting for you <3

• aliceindisneyland

vidia! apart from tink i have to say she's my fave character. i'm more like tinkerbell though haha, but i would love to be friends with her at the parks. apart from the fact that i look nothing like her haha!

and i haven't watched the Cm stories yet, but i just know by the great comments that it will stengthen my love for working there.

haha i love the disney store! i go in every time i go shopping. i don't have enough to get another at the moment. but i did get a mushu plush toy recently haha

• Seahorse

I havnt seen any of the fairies films or whatever there called so I don't know who Vida is but shes very cute! I do keep trying to watch it but I just havnt had the time to find them and then watch them!

and I think it's the music in those CM videos that make me all weepy.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelostgirl View Post
    I havnt seen any of the fairies films or whatever there called so I don't know who Vida is but shes very cute! I do keep trying to watch it but I just havnt had the time to find them and then watch them!

shes the bad girl in the first one

• Pegasus' most hyper fan

The fact that Vidia is coming to WDW makes me hopeful that she'll be coming to DL soon. Also makes me hopeful that DL will have a round of face character auditions in the not so distant future.

So I had to get a new retainer today because my old one snapped and they were playing Tinker Bell in the child room... I totally watched it until we had to go run errands. haha.

Just a quick question with that- what Faries do they have at Pixie Hallow in that case? You said they took one away? I know they have Tinker Bell, Silvermist, Terrance, and the Orange one... anyone else?

Just a quick question with that- what Faries do they have at Pixie Hallow in that case? You said they took one away? I know they have Tinker Bell, Silvermist, Terrance, and the Orange one... anyone else?
    Rosetta and Iridessa.

• Disneys Newest Princess

Hannahbell, you just have a knack for putting up videos that make me cry! And i agree with everyone who says that there are more people working there than the people that dont! I think if they dont like it, then why are they working there?
    If You Can Dream!

• I'm Wishing...

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rachel View Post
    Hannahbell, you just have a knack for putting up videos that make me cry! And i agree with everyone who says that there are more people working there than the people that dont! I think if they dont like it, then why are they working there?
    Haha oh no worries, I cry too! Lol! Oh, and yes, I completely agree. Whenever I see a CM who's particularly sour I just want to tell them, "But you're in the Happiest Place on Earth!" I'm sure it wouldn't help, though. If you're in that mindset, I suppose it's really hard to come out of it.

i can't believe some people who do work there don't like it. i'm so jealous of them!
    the only i thing i heard that people who don't like it, is the ones that hate the pay and they say that the days are too repetitive:s
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rachel View Post
    I think if they dont like it, then why are they working there?
    Because in this economy where tens of thousands of people are unemployed, you don't turn away a job. Even if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by disneykatie View Post
    the only i thing i heard that people who don't like it, is the ones that hate the pay and they say that the days are too repetitive:s
    Hey, it's true. I love my job, but let's face it - the pay is poor. For example, a stage manager working at Disneyland would probably be paid three times as much if he were working a similar job in LA.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• I'm Wishing...

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    Because in this economy where tens of thousands of people are unemployed, you don't turn away a job. Even if you don't like it.

Hey, it's true. I love my job, but let's face it - the pay is poor. For example, a stage manager working at Disneyland would probably be paid three times as much if he were working a similar job in LA.
    That's definitely true. It's a pretty significant drawback. But I guess that's the price you pay.... Or, areN'T paid.

Yeah, that was really, really bad. LOL. Couldn't resist :P

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post

Littlecricket, sorry if someone's already asked you, but y'know how you said the pay is poor, do you have a second job too?

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,

• Future Tinkerbell!

So I had to get a new retainer today because my old one snapped and they were playing Tinker Bell in the child room... I totally watched it until we had to go run errands. haha.

They had Irridessa (I totally spelled that wrong), I'm assuming she's still there, there is also Rosetta and the orange one's name is Fawn. I didn't know they took one away! Which is it?

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr