Page 26 of 540 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829365176126526 ... LastLast

• Higitus Figitus

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    For the best answer, I would suggest posting a bigger picture in the thread. Make sure your hair is out of your face as well. Based off that picture alone, you could possibly get in with some of the princesses, but a better picture is needed for a better answer.
    thanks! i'll be able to post some pics by next week- senior portraits! haha
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i'd say less on my cheeks but more on my nose.. is that bad? they're not massive and to visible but without make-up you can tell i have them.. do you think they'll mind if i look like her?
    I'm not sure, really. I doubt they would care so much. If you've got the face, you're good.

Are you still planning on going to WDW? They really are much more leniant there. I think there's been a spotting of a brown eyed Alice there...but I would have to ask SkeletonStockings if that was there.

EDIT:

From WDW. Not brown eyed, but green.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordintheStone View Post
    thanks! i'll be able to post some pics by next week- senior portraits! haha
    Those will probably be much better.

Man, there just needs to be a "So you want to be a face character?" thread here. Seems like every week someone new pops up!

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Higitus Figitus

Those will probably be much better.

Man, there just needs to be a "So you want to be a face character?" thread here. Seems like every week someone new pops up!
    exactly what i was thinking! hah
    i was lurking for awhile just catching up in the thread before i started posting
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

• aliceindisneyland

how do i post a picture? ??

Don't know what you posted...but it doesn't show up!

Unless you're saying you now look like a white box with a red x in it, of course...in that case, I'm not sure if you could be any character, fuzzy or face, at Disneyland. Every think about Spongebob, perhaps?

• aliceindisneyland

Don't know what you posted...but it doesn't show up!

Unless you're saying you now look like a white box with a red x in it, of course...in that case, I'm not sure if you could be any character, fuzzy or face, at Disneyland. Every think about Spongebob, perhaps?

haha, i don't know how to post a picture because it says HTML???

how do i post a picture? ??
    click the little box on the text formatting section right above what you write that looks like mountains on a yellow background.

• aliceindisneyland

click the little box on the text formatting section right above what you write that looks like mountains on a yellow background.

i know but i comes up as an internet HTML thing, bu i don't have any from the internet?
    i now have one as my avatar but you can't see them?
    but do i look like alice? i do have braces but i think i look more like her when i smile with my mouth open what do you think?
    also i don't know, maybe or i might try out for disneyland resort CA
    Last edited by beckix.o.x; 08-04-2009 at 08:30 AM.

i know but i comes up as an internet HTML thing, bu i don't have any from the internet?
    i now have one as my avatar but you can't see them?
    but do i look like alice? i do have braces but i think i look more like her when i smile with my mouth open what do you think?
    Go on tinypic.com and upload a picture, then get the url. It's easiest to tell with bigger pictures.

• aliceindisneyland

sorry, but my freckles don't really show up on pictures..
    but from my profile picture do i look anything like alice?
    Last edited by beckix.o.x; 08-04-2009 at 09:40 AM.

• Sock Puppet

I'm not sure, really. I doubt they would care so much. If you've got the face, you're good.

Are you still planning on going to WDW? They really are much more leniant there. I think there's been a spotting of a brown eyed Alice there...but I would have to ask SkeletonStockings if that was there.

EDIT:

From WDW. Not brown eyed, but green.

What's weird at WDW is i've seen like 2 brown eye colored alices that don't use contacts, but quite a few more Wendys that don't use contacts. I wonder why? But yeah I wish Disneyland was more easy going on the eye thing like Disneyworld is.

• aliceindisneyland

in disneyland or WDW how many people are normally frineds of alice? do they hire 1, or do they have a few???

• Sock Puppet

in disneyland or WDW how many people are normally frineds of alice? do they hire 1, or do they have a few???
    Oh they have quite a few for each park. I think more at WDW though. Which may explain why they're a bit more easy going on who they choose sometimes because they need more. Although Alice and Wendy share the same actresses, usually. I don't know exactly how many but it just depends. But they never just have one.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Oh they have quite a few for each park. I think more at WDW though. Which may explain why they're a bit more easy going on who they choose sometimes because they need more. Although Alice and Wendy share the same actresses, usually. I don't know exactly how many but it just depends. But they never just have one.

but i think the only thing with WDW is that alice doesn't do alot. she just stays at the teacups. whereas in disneyland she does so much more
    i think i look more like alice, but with a brown wig i could maybe be wendy also i think it would be helpful if you could be both because if the casting directors think you have the right face they might be more likely to hire you because you can be both(and it would be even better if you could also do fur ).