Page 264 of 548 FirstFirst ... 164214239254261262263264265266267274289314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 8213

• Banned User

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by kkauf1323 View Post
    aww thanks littleactressann and girlyymzmadd!!! You guys totally just made my day! haha! I loooove snow white but I think I'm too tan to be her I'm of hispanic and italian ethnicity so I'm pretty tan...which really limits me.. I'm going to put another picture in color

awh, no problem welcome to micechat! you're new picture is not appear for me..

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    awh, no problem welcome to micechat! you're new picture is not appear for me..
    Oops! Haha I guess it didn't change. Ok, I know it is changed now! Oh, and thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
    They didn't keep many... maybe 15 total at the end.. .
    And really you will be shocked by which character they tell you you should portray. Most of us were...
    thats cool! so did they tell you then if you got it or do u have to wait for a call?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pbl0vesj View Post
    thats cool! so did they tell you then if you got it or do u have to wait for a call?
    ya, good Q!

kkauf1323- Thanks for the upload judging by your picture, you don't seem to tan or anything to portray a princess (in my opinion)! so yeah, you're very pretty and I hope you have luck. are you planning on auditioning?

I think I'm going to go to the atmosphere character audition next sundayyyy

So am I Mermaid! Maybe I'll see you there lol
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by girlyymzmadd View Post
    ya, good Q!

kkauf1323- Thanks for the upload judging by your picture, you don't seem to tan or anything to portray a princess (in my opinion)! so yeah, you're very pretty and I hope you have luck. are you planning on auditioning?
    yeah, I really want to. I'm just not sure when I will...I just recently started looking into it. but it seems awesome! even if i was a fur character! I really want to do career start, too! but I don't know if it's possible to be a face/fur character while you're on that program...

• Future Disney Cast Member

Hi everyone! I have been reading some of the previous posts on this thread and decided to ask a question of my own!

Does anyone know exactly how strict Disney is when it comes to height requirements? I have read that in some cases, they will cast a person as a character even if they don't meet the height requirement. So does anyone know? I'm a shortie and I would LOVE to audition for a face character (preferably a princess) but I didn't know if it was worth it since I'm not tall enough.

Oh, and if anyone could tell me what character I should audition for that would be great! I have a profile picture so if you could just judge by that. It's in black and white so here are the basics-- black hair, olive skin, dark green eyes. Thanks so much!
    I think you would make a really pretty Jasmine or Pocahontas. I'm seeing more Jasmine though. You might need contacts for that, but that's no biggie.

I'm so jealous of all of you that get to audition already! I wish I was just three years older! Keep us updated (:

Quote Originally Posted by baileylovesdisney View Post
    I think you would make a really pretty Jasmine or Pocahontas. I'm seeing more Jasmine though. You might need contacts for that, but that's no biggie.

I'm so jealous of all of you that get to audition already! I wish I was just three years older! Keep us updated (:
    Awww thank you!! Jasmine is my absolute FAVORITE princess ever! haha I'm not 18 yet, either...but I will be in May! I can't wait to audition!

Quote Originally Posted by pbl0vesj View Post
    We have to wait for a phone call....
    It is so hard waiting though..!!! But obviously I can't tell on this thread if I do hear.

**Also, as a side note, when you audition I would say to wear make-up. I know there had been discussion on that. Or just come in whatever make-up you usually wear everyday. Don't go overboard though.

• Seahorse

Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
    They didn't keep many... maybe 15 total at the end.. .
    And really you will be shocked by which character they tell you you should portray. Most of us were...
    Really? I think that's quite intresting because I find that you have certain characters who you think you *look like* but were they really far out?

• Seahorse

Awww thank you!! Jasmine is my absolute FAVORITE princess ever! haha I'm not 18 yet, either...but I will be in May! I can't wait to audition!
    You're in the same prediciment as me! I'm 18 in April and thats when I think some UK auditions are and i'm 18 at the end of the month so I will probs have to wait!

I think you have the look facewise for Jasmine! But who knows

• i pull weird faces : )

Oops! Haha I guess it didn't change. Ok, I know it is changed now! Oh, and thanks for the welcome!
    kkauf1323 you are SOOO pretty!
    i also think you have an amazing shot at being jasmine;D

after being on this forum for so long, i'm getting confused.
    how old do you have to be to audition at a park? 16 at wdw and 18 dlrp?
    + which is the park where you can only audition every 6 months, wdw or dlrp?
    thanks guys
    <3333333333
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,
    turn another page in the story of what's waiting for you <3

Quote Originally Posted by littlelostgirl View Post
    You're in the same prediciment as me! I'm 18 in April and thats when I think some UK auditions are and i'm 18 at the end of the month so I will probs have to wait!

I think you have the look facewise for Jasmine! But who knows
    Yes that's exactly my problem! haha I won't be 18 until the end of May! I'm thinking about doing career start...does anyone know if you can audition for character roles while on that program???

And thanks! I love Jasmine! haha she's my dream character! lol

Quote Originally Posted by disneykatie View Post

thanks guys
    <3333333333
    Awwwww thanks! Yay!

And to answer your question...
    I'm not COMPLETELY sure sooo don't quote me on this but I think at wdw you can be 16 to work and dlrp requires you to be 18. And I believe wdw is the one with th 6 month audition rule. Like I said, not entirely sure.

• Seahorse

Quote Originally Posted by disneykatie View Post

thanks guys
    <3333333333
    I'm 99% sure that dlrp is 18 but i thought dlp and wdw were 16 but I don't really have a clue and I think 16 is way too young but again thats just what I think!