Page 27 of 541 FirstFirst ... 21724252627282930375277127527 ... LastLast

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    but i think the only thing with WDW is that alice doesn't do alot. she just stays at the teacups. whereas in disneyland she does so much more
    i think i look more like alice, but with a brown wig i could maybe be wendy also i think it would be helpful if you could be both because if the casting directors think you have the right face they might be more likely to hire you because you can be both(and it would be even better if you could also do fur ).
    Well I think there's more restrictions at WDW as to what the characters can do. That's why I find Disneyland more appealing to audition at. Yes of course. Well since Wendy and Alice share the same character in the movies if they hire one girl for alice or wendy they should just use them for the other one because it's the the same girl. So I don't see how one girl can look more like say, Alice then Wendy.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    What's weird at WDW is i've seen like 2 brown eye colored alices that don't use contacts, but quite a few more Wendys that don't use contacts. I wonder why? But yeah I wish Disneyland was more easy going on the eye thing like Disneyworld is.
    Disneyland is just tougher with casting in general, not just eye color. WDW just doesn't seem to care as much. Like previously stated, if you have brown eyes, and can get through all the the dances and stuff, you could get parade Alice.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    in disneyland or WDW how many people are normally frineds of alice? do they hire 1, or do they have a few???
    Remember, you've got walk around, parade, and Fantasmic! girls. They can't get by with just one.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Well since Wendy and Alice share the same character in the movies if they hire one girl for alice or wendy they should just use them for the other one because it's the the same girl.
    Since Wendy isn't out often, sometimes Alice goes by without knowing her at all.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Disneyland is just tougher with casting in general, not just eye color. WDW just doesn't seem to care as much. Like previously stated, if you have brown eyes, and can get through all the the dances and stuff, you could get parade Alice.
    I've danced for a few years actually, stopped about 2 years ago and have been thinking of getting back into it. I think i'll always just try and go to normal face character auditions for walk around, but knowing as my eye color most likely wont pass i'll definitely go to parade auditions now. That also looks like a lot of fun. If they get a new parade like parade of dreams I would LOVE to do that. Even celebrate looks like a blast. Thanks for pointing that out

• bookwormgirl

good luck on auditioning evreyone

my current pic

<<<<<<<

Just let me know if this was ever stated before, its just my eyes hurt from reading too many posts. But I'm Asian with tan skin. What face character could I be? I was thinking Mulan but she has light skin so I dont think that will work. Then I thought of Princess Jasmine or Pocahontas.
    I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

• Higitus Figitus

Quote Originally Posted by monicaduy View Post
    Just let me know if this was ever stated before, its just my eyes hurt from reading too many posts. But I'm Asian with tan skin. What face character could I be? I was thinking Mulan but she has light skin so I dont think that will work. Then I thought of Princess Jasmine or Pocahontas.
    i'd def go for Jasmine. btw- if you can sing or dance exceptionally well, maybe try for parades. don't take my word for it, but i thought i saw that they will be auditioning for the Aladdin Musical soon? check at disneyauditioning.com
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

• Don't lets be silly! o

Quote Originally Posted by monicaduy View Post
    Once again, you don't audition for parts. You simply go to the audition, and if they see you as someone, then they'll offer you that spot. You can either accept, or reject the part you were offered. Apart from that, you truly don't have a choice in the matter.

Another thing to make note of, just because they're having Face Character auditions, doesn't mean they're looking to cast every character.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordintheStone View Post
    i'd def go for Jasmine. btw- if you can sing or dance exceptionally well, maybe try for parades. don't take my word for it, but i thought i saw that they will be auditioning for the Aladdin Musical soon? check at disneyauditioning.com
    No singing is required for parade auditions, and the Aladdin auditions have passed; word floating around is this will be the last contract for that show.

• Sock Puppet

I have a question for parade auditions.
    Do they have seperate auditions for characters in the parades and dancers, or are they all together and if they think you look like a character they'll just have you do that?

• Don't lets be silly! o

Depending on the audition: Everyone will needs to do the across the floor. Then they'll cut, then they'll teach a routine, have you do it after about half an hour, then they'll cut. If they want you for a face spot, they'll ask you to go get wigged. It's very simple.

• aliceindisneyland

so your saying, in disneyland you go to an audition that is face and parade??
    also i've noticed i can look like aurora
    do you bring a resume? and is it good to have dance and/or acting experience??

• aliceindisneyland

[QUOTE=DisneyMouse;1055478574]Once again, you don't audition for parts. You simply go to the audition, and if they see you as someone, then they'll offer you that spot. You can either accept, or reject the part you were offered. Apart from that, you truly don't have a choice in the matter.

Another thing to make note of, just because they're having Face Character auditions, doesn't mean they're looking to cast every character.

but when i went on disneyauditions.com
    it said, e.g character performers.. or look-a-likes.. but i did see one that was asking for parade atmosphere and face characters .

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    Depending on the audition: Everyone will needs to do the across the floor. Then they'll cut, then they'll teach a routine, have you do it after about half an hour, then they'll cut. If they want you for a face spot, they'll ask you to go get wigged. It's very simple.
    Oh I see! Was that what it was like for parade of dreams?
    Also, what kind of dancing do you do across the floor?