Page 272 of 526 FirstFirst ... 172222247262269270271272273274275282297322372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 7882

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Hopefully I can make it to the audition on Sept 11. I'm suppose to be at a festival that day with my dance team for a performance, but since we haven't put the set together yet, I'm gonna see if it's ok for me to go to the audition.

Aww, thank you. I got lots of compiments on it, and the art teacher asked if she could enter it in the fashion desgin competition of some art show and I was like ummm sure and I was shocked when I won first place. Because there are a few mistakes I'd like to fix...and I only spent like maybe a little more than a day on it....

• Seahorse

PrincessInTraining - Your costumes are lovely!

And I agree about us not being the judges as it would give people a bit of false hope.

• i pull weird faces : )

heeeeeeeeeeeeey
    i totally agree with what olivia said about the whole suggestion thing now, i never thought of it that way, speaking of olivia, hope you have fun at disneyland! your signature says your going today so lucky!
    i was suppose to be going disneyland paris this summer but no luck D:

i was curious, i know no-one on this thread is really talking about disneyland paris auditions, but do you just go to an open audition call? or do you apply, cause i've seen on this website
    Our Auditions / Entertainment / Disneyland Casting - Disneyland Paris
    ^ it shows you auditions and it says apply here?
    do you apply on the site, or go to the audition which are on the auditions website?

sorry if this doesn't make much sense? XD
    it might do if you look at the link, i'm just a bit stuck XD
    thanks

btw, princessintraining, i love the alice costume, you'd to well in the costume department:}
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,
    turn another page in the story of what's waiting for you <3

oo double post, i think i understand now.
    i clicked apply here, and it came up with where do you wanna audition, and i clicked england and it came up with the audition dates, not an application form like i thought it would,
    doesn't matter ;D
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,

• Seahorse

ahhh disneykatie! I'm looking at Paris and i didnt really understand it but I just left it becuase i'm not applying yet so thanks for the link!!

• Seahorse

oh and the heights for DLRP are different i swear as wendy and tinkerbell are 5-5'6" which is quite tall and sleeping beauty and jasmine being smaller than the other princesses who are from 5'5" which then makes me a bit small I think! and there is no Alice!??

Sorry I forget that this is mostly for WDW and DL! But I know a few whould be intrested in DLRP!

• I'm Wishing...

Quote Originally Posted by littlelostgirl View Post
    oh and the heights for DLRP are different i swear as wendy and tinkerbell are 5-5'6" which is quite tall and sleeping beauty and jasmine being smaller than the other princesses who are from 5'5" which then makes me a bit small I think! and there is no Alice!??

Sorry I forget that this is mostly for WDW and DL! But I know a few whould be intrested in DLRP!
    That's so, so interesting about the heights! Haha, I know I'm tall, but I'm still hoping that some crazy twist of fate would let me play Alice or Wendy one day. Lol! (: Like I said I'd be totally interested in applying for DLRP, but I know they tend to higher much much more of a European employee base...Don't they? :P All the Cinderella's I've seen so far have been British! (:
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

• Future Disney Cast Member

Since we're on the subject of Disneyland Paris now; this question may have been answered a long time ago, but I'll ask again. Do you have to speak French in order to work as a face character at Disneyland Paris? I know it must be a plus but do you have to?
    I think it'd be cool to work there at some point....mostly because some of the Peter Pan's I've seen pictures of from Disneyland Paris look on the tall side and around my height haha. I'm still hoping Disneyland will make some sort of exception, ya never know.

"The second star to the right, shines in the night for you. To tell you that the dreams you plan really can com true"

• I'm Wishing...

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDestiny View Post
    Since we're on the subject of Disneyland Paris now; this question may have been answered a long time ago, but I'll ask again. Do you have to speak French in order to work as a face character at Disneyland Paris? I know it must be a plus but do you have to?
    I think it'd be cool to work there at some point....mostly because some of the Peter Pan's I've seen pictures of from Disneyland Paris look on the tall side and around my height haha. I'm still hoping Disneyland will make some sort of exception, ya never know.
    From what I've seen, a LOT of the characters there don't speak any French at all! They get by on sort of conversational French, and a LOT of the guests know English. It's sort of a problem, I think, because there are a lot of videos on youtube where they have one face character speaking French, and another who only knows English, so when they try to interact it's REALLY difficult! :P But I don't think it's a problem for casting at all. And I TOTALLY know what you mean; I was looking at their height regulations and thinking ME!! MEEEE!! :P
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

i was thinking that when i read it, they are much more careless about the heights;D i was like omg, people could be wendy or tinkerbell even if they aren't the smallest of people and maybe be even 5'5 so they could be a range of characters that fit their height! i was thinking YEY!;D

+ i know D: i was well gutted when i saw no alice, though to think of it, i've never seen photos of alice at disneyland paris :s

+ i don't know, i'm guessing maybe a small conversational french would be needed, the only cm that would need proper french would like like technical stuff like rides etc, but i'm not sure.

+ i think paris is more of a base where they hire people from all over
    but i'm guessing thats also cause of the accommodation, if they didn't have accommodation i don't think as many americans/british people etc would apply unless they were able and willing to move to france

i've also when i've been there mostly found that the characters i think are more english, i met a american ariel and an american eric together

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,

• I'm Wishing...

Quote Originally Posted by disneykatie View Post
    i was thinking that when i read it, they are much more careless about the heights;D i was like omg, people could be wendy or tinkerbell even if they aren't the smallest of people and maybe be even 5'5 so they could be a range of characters that fit their height! i was thinking YEY!;D

+ i know D: i was well gutted when i saw no alice, though to think of it, i've never seen photos of alice at disneyland paris :s

+ i don't know, i'm guessing maybe a small conversational french would be needed, the only cm that would need proper french would like like technical stuff like rides etc, but i'm not sure.

+ i think paris is more of a base where they hire people from all over
    but i'm guessing thats also cause of the accommodation, if they didn't have accommodation i don't think as many americans/british people etc would apply unless they were able and willing to move to france

i've also when i've been there mostly found that the characters i think are more english, i met a american ariel and an american eric together
    Ahh, how romantic would it be to work in Paris???

• Future Disney Cast Member

*Sigh* I'd love to work at Disneyland in Paris, the French culture is so lovely. Oh!! And I've seen pictures of Alice in Disneyland Paris, so there definitely is one!

"The second star to the right, shines in the night for you. To tell you that the dreams you plan really can com true"

When I went to Disneyland Paris like two years ago there was an Alice. I would kill to work at Disneyland Paris too! Maybe I'll just have to go study abroad for nine months since thats how long the contracts are there :P lol
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• I'm Wishing...

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    When I went to Disneyland Paris like two years ago there was an Alice. I would kill to work at Disneyland Paris too! Maybe I'll just have to go study abroad for nine months since thats how long the contracts are there :P lol
    Whoa. 9 months? That seems so extreme!! But I guess it makes sense. They probably don't get as many people applying for jobs as they do in the parks in the US. Also, I'm sure the time would pass SUPER quickly working in Paris, and at Disney no less! I think it'd be way fun!!