Page 278 of 541 FirstFirst ... 178228253268275276277278279280281288303328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 8103

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    Welcome agirlwithdreams! I'm sure your nose wouldn't be a problem since you never know what the casting directors are looking for so don't let that bring you down from auditioning. I'm positive you have the same chance as anyone else who would be audtioning.
    Thank you! I can hardly wait to audition, but I gotta finish my education first.

Doesn't work? Hmmm. Let's try this again...

Adventures in Wonderland

• Future Disney Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by AGirlWithDreams View Post
    Doesn't work? Hmmm. Let's try this again...

Adventures in Wonderland
    Aw I think you're pretty!
    I really don't think that your nose will matter all that much if you really go there and act big and smile and just have fun.
    You never know what will happen!

Quote Originally Posted by baileylovesdisney View Post
    Aw I think you're pretty!
    I really don't think that your nose will matter all that much if you really go there and act big and smile and just have fun.
    You never know what will happen!
    Thanks! That means a lot. I'm just trying to keep it in perspective, ya know?

Does anyone know how many of each face character a park will hire at a time? I'm sure it's more for Disney World then Disneyland. I'm just curious.

• A Weather Eye Open

Thanks! That means a lot. I'm just trying to keep it in perspective, ya know?

Does anyone know how many of each face character a park will hire at a time? I'm sure it's more for Disney World then Disneyland. I'm just curious.
    I'm sure they have a set number range, but that it would depend on the season. i think only someone who works with characters would be able to tell you this.
    I can say that when i went to the parks a lot (like once or twice a week), there were certain walk around characters i would see all the time, and there seemed to be a set number of them. For instance, I was always running into Mary Poppins, and there seemed to be only 3 "friends of Mary Poppins" there for that period of time. They may have likely had other roles at the same time, as well. I'd venture to say that it isn't a high number of people.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• Sock Puppet

I believe a while back someone had posted that in Disneyland there were currently 12 Alice/Wendy's casted.

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    I'm sure they have a set number range, but that it would depend on the season. i think only someone who works with characters would be able to tell you this.
    I can say that when i went to the parks a lot (like once or twice a week), there were certain walk around characters i would see all the time, and there seemed to be a set number of them. For instance, I was always running into Mary Poppins, and there seemed to be only 3 "friends of Mary Poppins" there for that period of time. They may have likely had other roles at the same time, as well. I'd venture to say that it isn't a high number of people.
    Interesting... See, I have only been to Disneyland 3 times, but the first time doesn't count cuz I was 2. :P This is good to know. I guess the more parts available the better!

This is a pretty sweet forum! I can bother disney obsessed people with my questions instead of my own friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    I believe a while back someone had posted that in Disneyland there were currently 12 Alice/Wendy's casted.
    Wow! That's more then I expected! Thanks!

• A Weather Eye Open

Wow! That's more then I expected! Thanks!
    Me too, but she seems to be out and walking about QUITE a bit...

On another note, anyone attending the Tokyo Character Auditions in N. Hollywood next Monday? I'm considering it just for kicks and giggles, but would need to put together a performance resume and print my headshots.

I think Tokyo and Hong Kong DLs sound like great opportunities, because you get paid a pretty high weekly wage, a per diem for daily expenses, and they provide your airfare and housing (apartments) It would be so fun to get to know a foreign country and also meet other CMs who traveled to work there! 6 months minimum contract would be too short, I think!

The Character Auditions are for Characters in meet-n-greet and walk around, but also in parades and shows, including Fantasmic! which they're bringing to Tokyo. They also are having another audition for trained dancers for shows, for those of you that dance!
    Last edited by StrikeYerColors; 09-06-2010 at 10:11 PM.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• Seahorse

I would love HK and Tokyo but do they do auditions for them in the UK??

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    Me too, but she seems to be out and walking about QUITE a bit...

On another note, anyone attending the Tokyo Character Auditions in N. Hollywood next Monday? I'm considering it just for kicks and giggles, but would need to put together a performance resume and print my headshots.

I think Tokyo and Hong Kong DLs sound like great opportunities, because you get paid a pretty high weekly wage, a per diem for daily expenses, and they provide your airfare and housing (apartments) It would be so fun to get to know a foreign country and also meet other CMs who traveled to work there! 6 months minimum contract would be too short, I think!

The Character Auditions are for Characters in meet-n-greet and walk around, but also in parades and shows, including Fantasmic! which they're bringing to Tokyo. They also are having another audition for trained dancers for shows, for those of you that dance!
    That's so awesome! I want to do that for Disneyland Paris too I loved it there and would kill to work there too.
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

I am SOOOOO excited for Sunday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    Too high.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelostgirl View Post
    I would love HK and Tokyo but do they do auditions for them in the UK??
    Yes they do, but I believe they just passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid. View Post
    I am SOOOOO excited for Sunday!!
    I know!!! I cannot wait.
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

[QUOTE=RescueTheDay;1056227047]Too high.

How many would you say?

a handful.