Page 280 of 531 FirstFirst ... 180230255270277278279280281282283290305330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 7955

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by mavmaestre View Post
    It's ok. Just gotta try again. Haha.
    I don't know if it'll be the same for the girls, because they're probably expecting a larger turn out tomorrow, but for the boys it was like a regular parade audition.
    You go in the room, fill out a card, get a number and take a head shot. Then you go into another room and learn an across the floor piece. Then they make cuts there. Those that get past that learn another combination and then you perform that in groups. Then they will call some people back to learn another routine, and everyone else is free to leave and return at a later time when they announce who made it and who didnt.
    ahh. im sry you didnt make it ( but thank you for this. I'm like uber nervous but excited at the same time
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

Ok so I'm new to this website and I've noticed that this particular thread seems to be one of the most well-informed ones here. I am most likely going to the apply for the Walt Disney World College Program for the Spring Advantage 2012 and the one role that I really would like to get is character performer and this is the main reason why I've decided to sign up for this. (to get info. and ask questions) But I did notice that a lot of people here want to audition for face-character roles that lean more towards Alice, Wendy, fairies, and/or princesses. But I am a guy so I wanted to know if anyone knew an info. for auditioning for Aladdin. What height is preferred? What body build? And really any other useful information. Also, is it just as hard to get the role of face-character for Aladdin as it would be for Alice or a princess?

Quote Originally Posted by hey123hey View Post
    Ok so I'm new to this website and I've noticed that this particular thread seems to be one of the most well-informed ones here. I am most likely going to the apply for the Walt Disney World College Program for the Spring Advantage 2012 and the one role that I really would like to get is character performer and this is the main reason why I've decided to sign up for this. (to get info. and ask questions) But I did notice that a lot of people here want to audition for face-character roles that lean more towards Alice, Wendy, fairies, and/or princesses. But I am a guy so I wanted to know if anyone knew an info. for auditioning for Aladdin. What height is preferred? What body build? And really any other useful information. Also, is it just as hard to get the role of face-character for Aladdin as it would be for Alice or a princess?
    Welcome! I can get you some info probably on Monday since one of my good friends did CP at WDW and he actually was friends with Aladdin. So hopefully he can give you some info about being Aladdin's friend

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

Smile Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    Welcome! I can get you some info probably on Monday since one of my good friends did CP at WDW and he actually was friends with Aladdin. So hopefully he can give you some info about being Aladdin's friend
    Thanks! That would be really awesome if you can get me that info. :] Every little bit helps.

Good luck to everyone that is planning to audition! Never give up!

• wishing upon a star :)

I plan on auditioning tomorrow!! Boy, am I nervous!! haha

Good luck at the auditions tomorrow! Remember to have fun with it. =)

• aliceindisneyland

good luck to everyone auditioning!

and have you guys seen the new tangled characters? they're costumes are awesome, and rapunzel's hair is gorgeous!

• i pull weird faces : )

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    good luck to everyone auditioning!

and have you guys seen the new tangled characters? they're costumes are awesome, and rapunzel's hair is gorgeous!
    GOOD LUCK to everyone auditioning

+ WOW thanks becki! i didn't know pictures were already out, so i googled it and WOW. i hope they go to disneyland paris :|
    they look so good!
    Next trip: Disneyland paris - 4th March ( which i won a competition for aha!) <3.

-come a little closer,
    come a little closer,
    turn another page in the story of what's waiting for you <3

Soo I just got back from Fantasy parade auditions. They were fun but super fast paced. I was in the first group and we had about ten minutes to learn a fairly simple four eight-count routine. Then they brought us into a room where we did across the floor. They seperated everyone out and unfortunately I was cut. But I feel I did my best and most everyone was really good so they were taking very skilled dancers. Definately not my last parade audition. I liked it a lot since you actual got to go backstage and in the rehersal hall and stuff and the directors for the show were really nice can't wait to hear the other stories!

Here's Rapunzel and Flynn for you guys

Haha Tayter next time I don't want to be in the first group with all the current cast members! I was suprised at some of the girls that didn't make it, but like usual a lot of talented people want to be a part of disney!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid. View Post
    Haha Tayter next time I don't want to be in the first group with all the current cast members! I was suprised at some of the girls that didn't make it, but like usual a lot of talented people want to be a part of disney!

yes for sure to both! I would like more than ten minutes to rehearse. lol

Smile Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

WOW thanks for posting!! Where'd you find that picture? Are there more? Loooove R's hair, it's so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by fairy. View Post
    WOW thanks for posting!! Where'd you find that picture? Are there more? Loooove R's hair, it's so pretty.
    I just googles "Tangled" press event and there was a website that had this picture. and i wish there were more. lol