Page 281 of 523 FirstFirst ... 181231271278279280281282283284291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 7841

• I'm Wishing...

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

OMG. I literally just had like, a hairgasm at Rapunzel's wig. AHHHHHH. Love! The flowers are gorgeous!!

Break a leg to everybody tomorrow! Wish I could go!!
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Heyy everyone. I've been reading through all the pages (It took me AGES!) and I probably shouldn't have as it's made me even more excited to audition than I was before! I have to wait 2 years though (and will be auditioning for Paris)

Does anyone know if Naveen and Tiana are out alot at the parks? Well things could change between now and 2012 I suppose.. but still I'd love to be Naveen. I'd be no good with the other face characters because I'm rubbish at American accents, and I do Naveen's accent spot on! "Kissing would be nice yes??" :P

I have sort of an "ethnic" look (I'm part Spanish) and I think I'm between 5'8-5'10, would this be tall enough for Nav? I wouldn't mind being Aladdin, but as I said before I'm no good at the accent.. I could practice more though. Do you think it'd be possible to be cast for both of those characters? Also are they a bit more lenient with boys 'cause it will mostly be girls at the audition?? Or is this wishful thinking? lol

Sorry for all the questions and good luck to everyone who's auditioning!! Everyone on this thread will work at Disney soon I'm sure.
    Last edited by Bolty; 09-12-2010 at 03:22 PM.

• PS Master.

wait is the audition for CA Disneyland Resort or Disneyland Paris?

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    yes for sure to both! I would like more than ten minutes to rehearse. lol
    Haha. When I first auditioned for parades, that first cut threw me off too.

Quote Originally Posted by mavmaestre View Post
    Haha. When I first auditioned for parades, that first cut threw me off too.
    Yeh for sure. but now i know lol
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• Future Disney Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bolty View Post
    Heyy everyone. I've been reading through all the pages (It took me AGES!) and I probably shouldn't have as it's made me even more excited to audition than I was before! I have to wait 2 years though (and will be auditioning for Paris)

Does anyone know if Naveen and Tiana are out alot at the parks? Well things could change between now and 2012 I suppose.. but still I'd love to be Naveen. I'd be no good with the other face characters because I'm rubbish at American accents, and I do Naveen's accent spot on! "Kissing would be nice yes??" :P

I have sort of an "ethnic" look (I'm part Spanish) and I think I'm between 5'8-5'10, would this be tall enough for Nav? I wouldn't mind being Aladdin, but as I said before I'm no good at the accent.. I could practice more though. Do you think it'd be possible to be cast for both of those characters? Also are they a bit more lenient with boys 'cause it will mostly be girls at the audition?? Or is this wishful thinking? lol

Sorry for all the questions and good luck to everyone who's auditioning!! Everyone on this thread will work at Disney soon I'm sure.
    I'm a guy hoping to audition as well, except I'm currently of age and will hopefully be auditioning sometime in between this coming spring and early summer. Anyways! Prince height I believe is sometime in between 5'10 to 6'2...not quite sure. And I would like to think that they would be more lenient with guys because there probably aren't as much of them auditioning as there are girls, I mean it makes sense...but then like you said, wishful thinking. And from what I've heard Disney Paris seems to be the most lenient of the parks with regard to height at least. And from what I've heard Naveen isn't out anymore until the holidays like Valentines day. It is possible to be cast as more than one character if you are able to act like more than one and have a face that would match more than one. Hardly any of the Princes are out anymore though except for strict Meet and Greets, Dining, and Parades. I hope the Princes will get more freedom to appear in the parks more and roam around more. Most of my knowledge is from Disneyland and Disney World, Disney Paris could be entirely different with how they work their character department.
    Anyways, I hope this all helped and welcome to the thread haha

"The second star to the right, shines in the night for you. To tell you that the dreams you plan really can com true"

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    Yeh for sure. but now i know lol
    Yup yup. The basic thing they're looking for at that point, I believe, is energy and being able to get down most of the choreo.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDestiny View Post
    I'm a guy hoping to audition as well, except I'm currently of age and will hopefully be auditioning sometime in between this coming spring and early summer. Anyways! Prince height I believe is sometime in between 5'10 to 6'2...not quite sure. And I would like to think that they would be more lenient with guys because there probably aren't as much of them auditioning as there are girls, I mean it makes sense...but then like you said, wishful thinking. And from what I've heard Disney Paris seems to be the most lenient of the parks with regard to height at least. And from what I've heard Naveen isn't out anymore until the holidays like Valentines day. It is possible to be cast as more than one character if you are able to act like more than one and have a face that would match more than one. Hardly any of the Princes are out anymore though except for strict Meet and Greets, Dining, and Parades. I hope the Princes will get more freedom to appear in the parks more and roam around more. Most of my knowledge is from Disneyland and Disney World, Disney Paris could be entirely different with how they work their character department.
    Anyways, I hope this all helped and welcome to the thread haha
    Thanks for replying. Who are you hoping to play? Judging by your picture I think you could be Charming, Snow Prince, Phillip, Eric or maybe even Flynn. Good luck!! Oh that's good then, I'm not even sure of my exact height.. I could just be 5'8 (maybe a little taller) but doubt I'll grow any more anyway. At least I'm not too short! Yeah I noticed that! On the Paris website it says Peter Pan can be up to 5'7 but in the other parks (correct me if I'm wrong) he seems to be alot shorter than that. I don't really think height matters much (unless it's a huge difference) as long as you look and can act like the character.. at Paris anyway. Ah that's too bad.. hmm hopefully by 2011-2012 the Princes will be able to roam!! I think Naveen would be a great personality to have roaming around the park. Though to be honest I don't even mind if I'm just a fuzzie character, Tigger would be fun I suppose!
    Yeah I think they'd definitely be more lenient when it comes to boys. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's easier for boys to get cast, I just think that if they're looking for a Prince, then you have more chance of getting through than if you're a girl and they're looking for a Princess.
    Last edited by Bolty; 09-13-2010 at 04:47 AM.

• Seahorse

Thanks for replying. Who are you hoping to play? Judging by your picture I think you could be Charming, Snow Prince, Phillip, Eric or maybe even Flynn. Good luck!! Oh that's good then, I'm not even sure of my exact height.. I could just be 5'8 (maybe a little taller) but doubt I'll grow any more anyway. At least I'm not too short! Yeah I noticed that! On the Paris website it says Peter Pan can be up to 5'7 but in the other parks (correct me if I'm wrong) he seems to be alot shorter than that. I don't really think height matters much (unless it's a huge difference) as long as you look and can act like the character.. at Paris anyway. Ah that's too bad.. hmm hopefully by 2011-2012 the Princes will be able to roam!! I think Naveen would be a great personality to have roaming around the park. Though to be honest I don't even mind if I'm just a fuzzie character, Tigger would be fun I suppose!
    Yeah I think they'd definitely be more lenient when it comes to boys. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's easier for boys to get cast, I just think that if they're looking for a Prince, then you have more chance of getting through than if you're a girl and they're looking for a Princess.
    Helloooo!! I have generally noticed that the heights for DLP are a lot different than other parks for example Wendy and tinkerbell are up to 5'6 which is really tall i think seeing as wendy is a little girl!! They more than likely much more lenient with guys as i'm guessing there isnt as many auditioning as there is girls

Hey everyone! I'm really new to this but I'm going to an audition on Sept.30th for Face. I'd love to be friends with Rapunzel, or any princess. I'm blonde, 5'5, and a size 6. Do you think I have a shot?
    Last edited by MaryBrooke; 10-03-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBrooke View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm really new to this but I'm going to an audition on Sept.30th for Face. I'd love to be Rapunzel, or any princess. I'm blonde, 5'5, and a size 6. Do you think I have a shot?

Welcome! As what we all usually tell new comers it really all depends on what the casting directors are looking for. On the Disney audition site, sometimes it will tell you the heights you fall under depending on what kind of audition it is for and where. So you should check that first. And if not just go to the audition head held high and be yourself.
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

Thanks! I'm just nervous and I didn't know if anyone out there knew who they're looking for right now. I went to a Face Audition a while back and they we're only really looking for Tiana's and Poco's. Just curious to see if anyone knew if they're looking for the other Princesses more now than they were...seems to be all about the demand for the character at the time. Any inside info?
    In dreams you will lose your heartache...<3

• Future Disney Cast Member

Actually, I'm hoping to be casted as Peter Pan haha. I'm around 6' and they tend to have Peter be 5' 7 max, so this is a long shot but I'm hoping to be one of those rare exceptions. From pictures I've seen Disney Paris Peter's look tall and around my height so I have hope. If not Peter I'd like to be casted as Prince Phillip (because we have the same name and he is my favorite Disney Prince), Snow White's Prince, or Bert from Mary Poppins. And yeah, if none of those I'd totally wanna be a fur character like The Beast, Captain Hook, Genie, or Goofy haha.

"The second star to the right, shines in the night for you. To tell you that the dreams you plan really can com true"

• A Weather Eye Open

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDestiny View Post
    Actually, I'm hoping to be casted as Peter Pan haha. I'm around 6' and they tend to have Peter be 5' 7 max, so this is a long shot but I'm hoping to be one of those rare exceptions. From pictures I've seen Disney Paris Peter's look tall and around my height so I have hope. If not Peter I'd like to be casted as Prince Phillip (because we have the same name and he is my favorite Disney Prince), Snow White's Prince, or Bert from Mary Poppins. And yeah, if none of those I'd totally wanna be a fur character like The Beast, Captain Hook, Genie, or Goofy haha.
    I hate to say it, but 6' will never get you Peter Pan. They are squigy on the height rules for Face characters (as opposed to very b&w with the Atmosphere characters), but not nearly that squigy. It would be as if I wanted to play Alice or Tink (I am a female, 6' as well). Not gonna happen.

The good news is, that being 6 feet tall means you could be cast as a price, provided they like your face! (You know, some people might not realize this, but it's actually really hard to find handsome young men who are 6' and over. I would know, and I'm sure Disney knows as well.)
    And 6' and up are very likely to be cast as atmosphere characters!! So go for it.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• A Weather Eye Open

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBrooke View Post
    Thanks! I'm just nervous and I didn't know if anyone out there knew who they're looking for right now. I went to a Face Audition a while back and they we're only really looking for Tiana's and Poco's. Just curious to see if anyone knew if they're looking for the other Princesses more now than they were...seems to be all about the demand for the character at the time. Any inside info?
    I don't think anyone would know except for maybe whoever is currently playing the characters they are short on, and of course the casting directors. Sorry, but I think it just means showing up every time until they're looking for a character that they like you for.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)