Page 286 of 531 FirstFirst ... 186236261276283284285286287288289296311336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 7957

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

thank you for that

do you know if there is one of those charts for the face characters?

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by xSunshine View Post
    thank you for that

do you know if there is one of those charts for the face characters?
    I just searched for one and I couldn't find one, but to be honest, 5'5" is a harder height to book a face character. I believe it's on the lower end of the princesses, and the higher end of the fairies..

Also, just looking over the thread again, I saw you asked about contacts. Someone had asked this before, and the general advice was to not wear colored ones. Casting directors can usually tell when someone is wearing colored contacts, and I think someone said they ask you to take them out at the least.

• disneyland paris hopeful

Wow it's been a while since I was last on here

Anyway, I'm still planning to audition when I'm older, but I've recently found out that I've grown again and I'm now 5' 8.

Does anyone know what height they go up to for Princesses?

• Future Princess

If they like you during the audition, you may have a chance for them to stretch it for you. They typical princess height is 5'5"-5'7", but the way that Disney measures, you could be in that height range. I'm not sure how much you have read of this, but your typical height may be different from your Disney height; they can give or take like, 2 inches or so.

Aghh, that's discouraging.

oh well, I've still got at least 3 or 4 years yet, hopefully I'll shrink

Thanks anyway

• Future Princess

Awe, I didn't mean to put you down! There are always other characters to play than a princess, too! There are the stepsisters from Cinderella (which would be an absolute blast!), and other characters you would have no idea walk around the park. I've been searching for a list of all the face characters in the park, but I just haven't found one yet But like I said, your Disney height might be different, so there's a definite chance that you'll get to be a character Never hurts to audition!

Ahaha, you didn't don't worry I would LOVE to be one of the stepsisters as I'm a little bit nuts myself, but I don't think I'd be able to make my voice nasally :P

I'll get a picture of me in a moment :P
    Last edited by BritishxBookworm; 09-26-2010 at 09:55 AM.

19 more days!!! can't wait! : )

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDa View Post
    19 more days!!! can't wait! : )

Is that when you're going to the audition?
    or is that for someting else hahah

• Future Princess

Ahh LaDiDa! I'm so excited for you! When you come back, you'll HAVE to tell us all about it! Well, at least as much as you can anyways!

I'm so excited, this time next year, I can be auditioning! I'll also know if I'm going to be going to Disney over the summer for my CP

• aliceindisneyland

im gonna sound really stupid, but what's 'generic looking'?

• Future Princess

By that, I think they mean that they want someone who can fill as many roles as possible. I'm not sure what all they're looking for physically, but someone who can pass as Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora is probably what they're talking about. Kind of what they do with Alice oftentimes, casting one person as Alice, Wendy, and Tinkerbell.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    Ahh LaDiDa! I'm so excited for you! When you come back, you'll HAVE to tell us all about it! Well, at least as much as you can anyways!

I'm so excited, this time next year, I can be auditioning! I'll also know if I'm going to be going to Disney over the summer for my CP
    Thanks i can't wait! haha i'll let you guys know.. and by generic.. they mean like.. no beauty marks.. they don't want any like unique features.. so ya like she said above. someone that they can dress up to look the same as someone else.. so if a little girl comes one day and see's belle she'll think she's the same girl as the next day. cuz there's only one belle! ; )

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDa View Post
    Thanks i can't wait! haha i'll let you guys know.. and by generic.. they mean like.. no beauty marks.. they don't want any like unique features.. so ya like she said above. someone that they can dress up to look the same as someone else.. so if a little girl comes one day and see's belle she'll think she's the same girl as the next day. cuz there's only one belle! ; )
    I don't know about the whole beuaty mark thing because I have seen a lot of face chracters that have quite a few. I even saw a Snow white with a mole in the middle of her forehead. If it was based on that, not a whole lot of people would be working there.
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• Future Princess

I think they will take a few beauty marks. The Cinderella pictures that someone posted a few pages back had a few beauty marks, and on the same site those pictures came from, there was a Belle with quite a few of them; I think it just depends on how well you act or whatnot during audition. If you have an average audition and lots of beauty marks, they may not take you if they've got someone with a great audition and the same amount. It just depends on what they're looking for.