Page 288 of 534 FirstFirst ... 188238263278285286287288289290291298313338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 7999

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

thanks for clearing that up
    as far as beauty marks go, im not too bad as i dont have any moles on my face or neck, but i have the problem of a few freckles (not being sarcastic). i dont have too many. but luckily the other day i saw a picture of wendy who had a generous amount of freckles on her arms.

i agree with the singing thing, i dont think you have to sing, i did see a video of mary poppins singing Supercaifragilisticexpialidocious (think thats right haha) to a little boy, it was as if i was listening to the film, she was practically perfect in every way

i have another question,
    are you actually allowed to sing if you are a character? like alice, can she sing in a world of my own if asked to?

• disneyland paris hopeful

Okay, finally got an okay-ish picture of me ahaha. Any opinions/ideas on who I suit? Personally I'm aiming for Belle, Snow or one of the stepsisters (I want proposals!! xD) but my french teacher said I suit Ariel... which confused me, because I personally don't see myself as a blue-eyed redhead :P I have a small-ish birth mark on the side of my nose, but it's quite pale and can be covered with makeup.

I really think they should make Charlotte a face character. Someone dressed up as her for the halloween party at Disney, and she got a really good reaction off everyone

elizabethbluecatfish on deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by BritishxBookworm View Post

I really think they should make Charlotte a face character. Someone dressed up as her for the halloween party at Disney, and she got a really good reaction off everyone

that is so cute! They should make Charlotte a face character!

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i have another question,
    are you actually allowed to sing if you are a character? like alice, can she sing in a world of my own if asked to?
    No, you are not suppose to. What if a guest hears you singing and the next day they meet Alice and she cannot sing. Ruins the character integrity.

Okay, finally got an okay-ish picture of me ahaha. Any opinions/ideas on who I suit? Personally I'm aiming for Belle, Snow or one of the stepsisters (I want proposals!! xD) but my french teacher said I suit Ariel... which confused me, because I personally don't see myself as a blue-eyed redhead :P I have a small-ish birth mark on the side of my nose, but it's quite pale and can be covered with makeup.
    This thread isn't to help you decide who you look like because nobody on this site is a casting director for the parks. You may think you look like a perfect Ariel let's say, but it's not your decision it's theirs. I think everyone on this thread worries a bit too much about freckles and everything else. Wait till you audition and you'll find out.

• Future Princess

I can definitely see what your teacher means about being Ariel! One of the stepsisters may suit you as well, and I don't mean that in a bad way, I promise!

I think its just fun to come on the boards and ask people just to get an opinion. I've known since I started wanting this that there is a bigger chance of me not getting cast than there is me getting one. It's avself-confidence booster in a way. There's a year or so until I can audition anyways, so just as a preliminary thing thing it's fun to find out what others think. that's just my standpoint though.

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    LaDiDa what park are you auditioning for? WDW or DLR? Just curious
    well the audition is for wdw but since i know a lot more people and managers i might try talking them into transferring me to dl beforehand instead. but i doubt that'll happen so i'll probably be there just till i can transfer back here.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    I think its just fun to come on the boards and ask people just to get an opinion. I've known since I started wanting this that there is a bigger chance of me not getting cast than there is me getting one. It's avself-confidence booster in a way. There's a year or so until I can audition anyways, so just as a preliminary thing thing it's fun to find out what others think. that's just my standpoint though.
    i totally agree.. plus if the people on here don't think you're good enough haha whats the point.. but i don't think there's too many girls that are.. "over confident" and shouldn't be. it's just fun to see what others think i guess. unless you guys lied. in which case.. haha jk! just a way to find out honest opinions or maybe something people think you should strive for more. ok.. i'm rambling now.. anyways
    18 DAYS!!!

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDa View Post
    18 DAYS!!!
    I really hope you get it
    From you picture, it seems to me like you would fit in very well as a lot of princesses haha
    I see snow white!

does anyone maybe know how tall the cast members for the fairy Vidia are?
    I was looking at pictures, and she seems to be quite taller than the other ones.
    Last edited by xSunshine; 09-27-2010 at 03:55 PM.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by RescueTheDay View Post
    This thread isn't to help you decide who you look like because nobody on this site is a casting director for the parks. You may think you look like a perfect Ariel let's say, but it's not your decision it's theirs. I think everyone on this thread worries a bit too much about freckles and everything else. Wait till you audition and you'll find out.

..and anyone that's new to this thread, welcome!

3 DAYS UNTIL I AUDITION!

I totally agree about Charlotte! She'd be a hoot in the parks! Someone should totally suggest that to casting!
    In dreams you will lose your heartache...<3

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBrooke View Post
    3 DAYS UNTIL I AUDITION!

I totally agree about Charlotte! She'd be a hoot in the parks! Someone should totally suggest that to casting!
    seriously! thats awesome! i can honestly say i'm completely jealous.. you're going to tell us how it goes and how it is right? : ) good luck!

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

I don't feel very welcome here haha

So I'm just gonna say good luck to everyone auditioning! I sincerely hope you guys make it and you get the character you want the most!
    bye! (:

Quote Originally Posted by xSunshine View Post
    I don't feel very welcome here haha

So I'm just gonna say good luck to everyone auditioning! I sincerely hope you guys make it and you get the character you want the most!
    bye! (:
    whatever you're totally wanted... if you you have questions or want to answer some.. from my standpoint at least..
    anywhoo... put some new pics up. i'm going w snow/belle. i have a round face. lol

-Walt Disney-

• Disney<3

About the singing question: yes, there is a chance that they may ask you to sing but that wont effect your chances for getting cast as a face character. The characters who do sing i believe are part of the union. so the typical (non-singing) face characters you see when you go to the parks are under different management (please correct me if you have heard other wise ) bottom line, singing is not required

• Disney<3

LaDiDa you are so gorgeous! you deffinately look like you can fit into multiple roles you have the princess smile too! and to anyone who's auditions are comming up, GOOD LUCK!! and have fun with it

I'll for sure let you guys know how it goes!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
    In dreams you will lose your heartache...<3