Page 289 of 547 FirstFirst ... 189239264279286287288289290291292299314339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 8204

• It's Human Nature

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Good luck to you all who plan on auditioning soon!
    I've got myself a notion, one I know that you'll understand, to set the world in motion by reaching out for each other's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBrooke View Post
    I'll for sure let you guys know how it goes!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Good luck! I'm suree you'll do great
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• disneyland paris hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by RescueTheDay View Post
    This thread isn't to help you decide who you look like because nobody on this site is a casting director for the parks. You may think you look like a perfect Ariel let's say, but it's not your decision it's theirs. I think everyone on this thread worries a bit too much about freckles and everything else. Wait till you audition and you'll find out.
    I know it isn't, like BeautyandtheBeast said, it's just fun to ask and see what other people's opinions are

Good luck at your audition MaryBrooke!

AHHH! They're making Rapunzel and Flynn into face characters! (got this off the auditions website)

Rapunzel; 5'4" - 5'7"
    Flynn; 5'10" - 6'1"

At least there's a possibility of being Rapunzel for the girls who are stuck at the 'dead-height' at disneyland now
    Last edited by BritishxBookworm; 09-28-2010 at 09:44 AM.

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by BritishxBookworm View Post

AHHH! They're making Rapunzel and Flynn into face characters! (got this off the auditions website)

Rapunzel; 5'4" - 5'7"
    Flynn; 5'10" - 6'1"

At least there's a possibility of being Rapunzel for the girls who are stuck at the 'dead-height' at disneyland now
    That's awesome! I read that a while ago and completely forgot to mention it! Sorry to anyone who I misinformed!

And GOOD LUCK MARYBROOKE! You're absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to hear how the audition goes.. well, I don't want to hear about it, that way I know you got cast!

Question I thought of earlier - once you've made it past the audition, which we're all praying for, do they train you how to act like the character/s that you're portraying? Or is this information that can't necessarily be shared?

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by BritishxBookworm View Post
    I know it isn't, like BeautyandtheBeast said, it's just fun to ask and see what other people's opinions are

Good luck at your audition MaryBrooke!

Rapunzel; 5'4" - 5'7"
    Flynn; 5'10" - 6'1"

A good couple pages ago I found a picture of her and Flynn from a press event. She is gorgeous. If only I was 5'4" oh well. lol
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

Thanks so much!! My friend who is a character there knows her "friend" like the back of her hand! One of your first training days you watch the movie they're portrayed in...I think! I'm thinking they train all the CM's how to act. They trained me pretty hardcore and I wasn't even a character, I was just a safari driver!
    Thanks so much for all the encouragement guys! I'm so pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    That's awesome! I read that a while ago and completely forgot to mention it! Sorry to anyone who I misinformed!

And GOOD LUCK MARYBROOKE! You're absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to hear how the audition goes.. well, I don't want to hear about it, that way I know you got cast!

Question I thought of earlier - once you've made it past the audition, which we're all praying for, do they train you how to act like the character/s that you're portraying? Or is this information that can't necessarily be shared?

Just curious
    In dreams you will lose your heartache...<3

• disneyland paris hopeful

Thanks so much!! My friend who is a character there knows her "friend" like the back of her hand! One of your first training days you watch the movie they're portrayed in...I think! I'm thinking they train all the CM's how to act. They trained me pretty hardcore and I wasn't even a character, I was just a safari driver!
    Oh yay

And just as my opinion, I think you'd make a lovely Aurora

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBrooke View Post
    You're welcome, beautiful! and wow, that's pretty intense. I'd love to watch Beauty and the Beast to get used to Belle's actions even more.. Oh dear, if only it were possible!

16 days! drat missed yesterday! ha sorry to be annoying but i am soo excited!

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDa View Post
    You're not annoying me at all! I don't blame you for being excited!

I can't wait another year for this.. I can't wait to audition!

I was wondering this earlier.. when you're cast as a character, do you become friends with their entire character? Like with Belle, do you get to wear the blue dress and the gold one? It seems to make sense that you would, but you never know!..

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDa View Post
    i forgt to say LaDiDa you remind me very much of ariel

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i forgt to say LaDiDa you remind me very much of ariel
    thanks so much!! she is my favorite! haha she's the one i saw when i was 7 in a parade at wdw and i was like.. i want to be here sooo bad! haha.

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

ok so this is kind of random but my friend mr incredible was telling me to wear like no make up, hair in a pony, like adidas sweats and a t shirt.. i'm kinda wondering what your guys's opinion of that is.. cuz that'll look like i just woke up probably haha and i know they're not looking for the "prettiest girls" but.. i doubt they want.. fresh out of bed look either.. y'know? (for the audition.)

-Walt Disney-

• tinkerbell!

LaDiDa - I would suggest wearing a little bit of make up. Don't go over board, just enough to flatter your natrual beauty. They are looking for girls that look natural. As for hair, a pony or down would be fine. However, keep in mind that during the dance part of the audition, if your hair is down and flying around the place, it could be pretty distracting. Also, if you have bangs, I would suggest clipping them back so that they can see your face shape. For clothes, wear something comfortable, but nothing baggy and no jeans. I'd say something like dance pants and a colored shirt.

Good luck on your audition!!! You'll do great! You're really pretty, and I think you would make a really great character. Have fun
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by littletinkerbell View Post
    LaDiDa - I would suggest wearing a little bit of make up. Don't go over board, just enough to flatter your natrual beauty. They are looking for girls that look natural. As for hair, a pony or down would be fine. However, keep in mind that during the dance part of the audition, if your hair is down and flying around the place, it could be pretty distracting. Also, if you have bangs, I would suggest clipping them back so that they can see your face shape. For clothes, wear something comfortable, but nothing baggy and no jeans. I'd say something like dance pants and a colored shirt.

Good luck on your audition!!! You'll do great! You're really pretty, and I think you would make a really great character. Have fun
    ok thanks so much! that helps a lot : )

-Walt Disney-