Page 29 of 537 FirstFirst ... 41926272829303132395479129529 ... LastLast

• Curiouser and Curiouser

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

[QUOTE=GhostHostJeff;3516226]Wig, makeup, and possibly costume. Then that is a cut or not. After that should be story telling.[/QUO

Of topic..but Ghost Host Jeff I love you signature. Did you by chance work at WDW Fall 2008?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    also i look more like alice with my hair down, so should i go into the audition with it down? but with my hair behind my shoulders
    and when i move shall i get a job in entertainment first then audition for a face character, because when i move i will be on my own??
    I think they want to see your face completely just meaning hair out of your face. So as long as your hair isnt covering your face I think you're good!
    Oh, and the moving thing is a bit tough. Because you wouldn't want to move out to whichever park and end up not getting into entertainment if that's what you moved out for. (Not saying you wont, just saying hypothetically!) But it would also be hard to fly out and then say you make it, you would start the job in what, a week after training? So you don't have time to move down there in that time I don't think. It's confusing! If you really love Disney and will work anything there then you should just move out and see what happens.

• aliceindisneyland

oh right thanks
    if i did get any job in entertainent i would wait, move first then audition. if i didn't get face character first i'd go for anything they're looking for at disney..

• Sock Puppet

oh right thanks
    if i did get any job in entertainent i would wait, move first then audition. if i didn't get face character first i'd go for anything they're looking for at disney..
    Yeah that's a good idea
    I don't know what my plan about moving there is but it takes me about an hour to get there and i'd definitely want to get closer. I just would like to work there no matter what. It's just something I love. But obviously preferably entertainment! I'll go to face auditions and try and if I never got chosen for that i'm definitely going to parades! That would be a bunch of fun too. If I never got chosen for either, i'll figure something else out in the park haha.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Yeah that's a good idea
    I don't know what my plan about moving there is but it takes me about an hour to get there and i'd definitely want to get closer. I just would like to work there no matter what. It's just something I love. But obviously preferably entertainment! I'll go to face auditions and try and if I never got chosen for that i'm definitely going to parades! That would be a bunch of fun too. If I never got chosen for either, i'll figure something else out in the park haha.
    same here, wow i didn't know you'd have to move since you live right near it , at least i know now i'm not the only one having to move , i would laugh if i ended up living near you
    i think the good thing about disney is that you can work there for a very long time ..

• Sock Puppet

same here, wow i didn't know you'd have to move since you live right near it , at least i know now i'm not the only one having to move , i would laugh if i ended up living near you
    i think the good thing about disney is that you can work there for a very long time ..
    Well I just think driving an hour is to much :P When I was driving to Disneyland on my past trip, 2 minutes before we got there there's these HUGE new condos (or apartments but I think condos), like there's a lot of them. They look very nice and I was like i'm totally moving there Only 2 minutes away! I could walk there. Pretty awesome. haha
    That would be so funnny!

Yes, exactly. I wonder how long face characters are able to work there.

• aliceindisneyland

Well I just think driving an hour is to much :P When I was driving to Disneyland on my past trip, 2 minutes before we got there there's these HUGE new condos (or apartments but I think condos), like there's a lot of them. They look very nice and I was like i'm totally moving there Only 2 minutes away! I could walk there. Pretty awesome. haha
    That would be so funnny!

Yes, exactly. I wonder how long face characters are able to work there.
    oh my god, i'm so moving there!!!!
    that'd be really good.. well, i think someone quoted the fsce characters have been there a long time.. and the mad hatter had been there a very long time, when i was on disney auditions i was watching people who worked there, and some had worked there since 1998 and another had worked there 20 years because you can move on to another part in disneyland. also i found a video of people auditioning for disney. and it shows you abit of the dance they learn and it shows yoou them being measured ,, have you seen it??

• Sock Puppet

oh my god, i'm so moving there!!!!
    that'd be really good.. well, i think someone quoted the fsce characters have been there a long time.. and the mad hatter had been there a very long time, when i was on disney auditions i was watching people who worked there, and some had worked there since 1998 and another had worked there 20 years because you can move on to another part in disneyland. also i found a video of people auditioning for disney. and it shows you abit of the dance they learn and it shows yoou them being measured ,, have you seen it??
    Haha! We can be roommates xD
    Oh very true. Well that's very good to know.
    I haven't, i'd love to see it!

• aliceindisneyland

Haha! We can be roommates xD
    Oh very true. Well that's very good to know.
    I haven't, i'd love to see it!
    yeah
    it also says about the disney look which tells you what you should/shouldn't have..
    and the video , go on the college program, go on program overview- then program benefits-go down to the bottom and press continue tour-then the same press continie tour- then the same continue tour- then the titile is roles go to the bottom of the very long pahe and press continue tour then it's called roles again go down until you find the video

• Sock Puppet

yeah
    it also says about the disney look which tells you what you should/shouldn't have..
    and the video , go on the college program, go on program overview- then program benefits-go down to the bottom and press continue tour-then the same press continie tour- then the same continue tour- then the titile is roles go to the bottom of the very long pahe and press continue tour then it's called roles again go down until you find the video
    Ah that's to confusing! Do you have a link to any of this? You could just give me the page link where the video is. It really tells you what you should and shouldn't have too? Wow!

• Sock Puppet

Nevermind, found it!
    Wow that's cool! Except if you're looking to audition at Disneyland for just face characters I think the process is a bit different! Thanks for sharing that
    Last edited by Alice in Wonderland; 08-05-2009 at 10:08 AM.

• aliceindisneyland

Nevermind, found it!
    Wow that's cool! Except if you're looking to audition at Disneyland for just face characters I think the process is a bit different! Thanks for sharing that
    it's okay, yeah it probably is
    and that was for the CP anyway, so i agree with yah

• aliceindisneyland

if you are friends with wendy or alice are you also friends with a fur character???
    and in disneyland if they think you're quite a good dancer would you also do parades????

• Sock Puppet

if you are friends with wendy or alice are you also friends with a fur character???
    and in disneyland if they think you're quite a good dancer would you also do parades????
    In Disneyland I don't think they make you do fur. Because they are seperate auditions at Disneyland. At WDW you do fur and face I believe.

About the parade thing, I guess so! Don't know because those are seperate auditions to so you'd just go to a parade audition or a face audition. When there was parade of dreams there was a lot of meet and greet characters in the parades too. That's not common at Disneyland because they like to keep them seperated. So if your in the parades at DLR generally your not walking around. But at WDW you can do meet and greets and a parade in the same day.

• aliceindisneyland

aah right, thankyou

this might be at disneyland but i heard someone say that if they want you to be in a parade then you'll go to a special audition or they'll ask you and you'll train for it .. i can't remember which it was for.