Page 292 of 527 FirstFirst ... 192242267282289290291292293294295302317342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 7893

• Future Princess

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Ahh MaryBrooke auditioned 3 days ago and we haven't heard anything.. is that a good thing dear?

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    Ahh MaryBrooke auditioned 3 days ago and we haven't heard anything.. is that a good thing dear?
    lol i don't even know you and i love you. thanks! *shew* umm i really hope she went far she looked good for the part --from my point of view at least.

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDa View Post
    right.. do you realize that this whole thread is talking about what it takes to become a disney character... saying things like.. i want to audition for belle or i want to be alice isn't any better than what i said. literally the whole thread. if someone finds this thread its not going to be my single post that ruins it. but oh goodness i'm SO sorry i must've ruined the magic for you. i apologize.
    Disney is fully aware of this thread BTW.
    Last edited by RescueTheDay; 10-03-2010 at 04:52 PM.

....i'm pretty sure that's common knowledge. anywho you can drop it you know. so what're you auditioning for anyways? or.. sorry i'm just confused.. are you here.. giving advice?

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-

• Cherry Tart

right.. do you realize that this whole thread is talking about what it takes to become a disney character... saying things like.. i want to audition for belle or i want to be alice isn't any better than what i said. literally the whole thread. if someone finds this thread its not going to be my single post that ruins it. but oh goodness i'm SO sorry i must've ruined the magic for you. i apologize.
    *shrug* Hey like I said, it's your gamble. Oh and you didn't ruin the magic for me, I've been working at the park for 4 years now so that bubble was burst long ago. But I still respect the magic and I don't go around posting photos of character CMs out of costume. Just sayin.

Oh, just saw you removed them. Good choice.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    *shrug* Hey like I said, it's your gamble. Oh and you didn't ruin the magic for me, I've been working at the park for 4 years now so that bubble was burst long ago. But I still respect the magic and I don't go around posting photos of character CMs out of costume. Just sayin.

Oh, just saw you removed them. Good choice.
    just above the drama! anyways 12 days!

-Walt Disney-

• wishing upon a star :)

just above the drama! anyways 12 days!
    Yay! I honestly wish you the best of luck! Working as a character is a dream of mine that hopefully one day will come true I'm sure you'll do great!

Darn, another audition for Disneyland needs to come up soon. lol
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• Future Princess

When did they have the last batch of DL auditions? I don't remember ever seeing any since I've started checking..

When did they have the last batch of DL auditions? I don't remember ever seeing any since I've started checking..
    September 13&14 for the christmas parade

• Future Disney Cast Member

& beckix. o .x - thanks for the good review! I'm trying to decide whether or not to get the Belle costume, since they're the only place that has the blue towngirl outfit I'm after.
    I got the the Belle dress from that website for my high school's musical, and I really liked it. I had to buy a petticoat for it, as it didn't come with one, but it was a good length and really good quality. Make sure you measure everything correctly though!

theyyyy have auditions in 11 days! oh ya! 11 days! thuper duper!

-Walt Disney-

Hi everyone!
    This is such a supportive forum, I'm really excited to have found this place ; v ;

I'm going to Orlando for face character auditions on the 14th. I've auditioned once before for the college program, I was about 150 pounds then, and I'm a little clumsy when I don't know a dance well, so I didn't do so well...

This time, I've lost some poundage and I'm ready to take this on again! I'm about a size 8...which, I hear the princess dresses run from sizes 8 to 10? Is that true? Also, I have some freckles...maybe I have a shot at Rapunzel! That's what I'm going for, anyway...

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Missamerikka View Post
    Hi everyone!
    This is such a supportive forum, I'm really excited to have found this place ; v ;

I'm going to Orlando for face character auditions on the 14th. I've auditioned once before for the college program, I was about 150 pounds then, and I'm a little clumsy when I don't know a dance well, so I didn't do so well...

This time, I've lost some poundage and I'm ready to take this on again! I'm about a size 8...which, I hear the princess dresses run from sizes 8 to 10? Is that true? Also, I have some freckles...maybe I have a shot at Rapunzel! That's what I'm going for, anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbell1000 View Post
    What I've heard is that they actually have dress sizes up to a 10. They don't want super skinny girls; Disney hopes that girls who idolize their princesses see that you don't have to be a size 0 to be beautiful. They don't even carry a 0 dress size!

This is a post that I found from a while ago, so I hope this is right. Disney might also measure you differently than what you usually wear. And I'm sure you'll have a chance at Rapunzel, even with the freckles. From what I've seen of the movie, they actually fit her character well!

I hope your audition goes fantastically!

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by baileylovesdisney View Post
    I got the the Belle dress from that website for my high school's musical, and I really liked it. I had to buy a petticoat for it, as it didn't come with one, but it was a good length and really good quality. Make sure you measure everything correctly though!
    That's awesome information, thanks so much! I really want it, it's just a matter of getting the funds for it quickly enough.. :P