Page 297 of 536 FirstFirst ... 197247272287294295296297298299300307322347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 8039

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

eeeep!

Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

LaDiDa....Is that good news~?!

Haha guys, I got my friend (who came along with me just for laughs) hooked on this, now she wants to go again! Thank goodness, I was afraid I'd dragged her on a 15 hour trip for nothing.

And to you guys concerned about my skin bleaching- "bleaching" is kind of an ugly word...But I found a product that's more of a toner/whitener that's made of all-natural stuff, so hopefully that works.

And I don't mind my freckles so much, but there are some spots on my face where I wish they were...less

• Future Disney Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    eeeep!

She is gorgeous!
    And he's not half bad himself.
    And her haaiiir! AHH!
    Cannot wait until the movie comes out.

• Future Disney Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDa View Post
    audition was a blast! good luck to you all in the future! i hope all your hopes and dreams come true! : )
    I hope this means good things!

And I'm so sorry Missamerikka.
    Just stay positive and keep going back as long as you feel like it!

Wink Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Yay! I just went through the Disney Face Character look alike auditions a short while ago (1st time) and made it through to the final! Now I just have to wait and see if I get a call back to be offered the part! Anybody on this board in the same situation?

Quote Originally Posted by NotUrAveragePrince View Post
    Yay! I just went through the Disney Face Character look alike auditions a short while ago (1st time) and made it through to the final! Now I just have to wait and see if I get a call back to be offered the part! Anybody on this board in the same situation?

Awesome! Congrats! Super jealll lol
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

I feel your pain bud! It's an awful wait.

In dreams you will lose your heartache...<3

• tinkerbell!

That is SO AWESOME! Congrats! Great job!!!
    Was it for WDW?
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Last edited by sg0714; 06-03-2011 at 01:26 PM.

• Future Princess

So I was watching some videos online and I found bunch of Anastasia and Drizella. I think it'd be so much fun to be them! Would you attend the same audition as the typical posting, even though it says that they're looking for the princesses, does anyone know?

: )

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    So I was watching some videos online and I found bunch of Anastasia and Drizella. I think it'd be so much fun to be them! Would you attend the same audition as the typical posting, even though it says that they're looking for the princesses, does anyone know?
    I don't know. As far as I know they list all the character's they are looking for for the particular auditions. And in most cases, they are set beforehand to only look for the few open roles. So it really depends. But whether or not they are looking for those specific characters, go anyways! You never know what may happen. It's so unpredictable! You might land a role, you might not. Either way, think of it as "you always miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Good luck!

• Future Princess

I don't know. As far as I know they list all the character's they are looking for for the particular auditions. And in most cases, they are set beforehand to only look for the few open roles. So it really depends. But whether or not they are looking for those specific characters, go anyways! You never know what may happen. It's so unpredictable! You might land a role, you might not. Either way, think of it as "you always miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Good luck!
    Ahh, I see! That's why I asked - I've only ever seen auditions posted for princesses and parade performers, so I was wondering if I've just missed the other audition postings with the other characters. And thanks so much! only a year left till I can audition!

They audition in the same face auditions as the princesses. They could pull you for anything in those if they think you're a good fit. Hatter, the villans, or the stepsisters. I've had some close "experiences" with Drizella but sadly my voice wasn't the right fit. She is so fun though! Good luck to you all!
    In dreams you will lose your heartache...<3

yay i'm so excited for this weekend! i get to get out of utah and go to disneyland! can't wait to see halloween there. never been. if anyone wants to go w let me know hah! i'm getting signed in. yayyy.

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney-