Page 30 of 548 FirstFirst ... 52027282930313233405580130530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 8213
  1. #436

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    I wish you luck in your dream to become Alice! btw what made you want to become alice?
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  2. #437

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    aah right, thankyou

    this might be at disneyland but i heard someone say that if they want you to be in a parade then you'll go to a special audition or they'll ask you and you'll train for it .. i can't remember which it was for.
    Maybe that's true! That would be awesome.

  3. #438

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    I wish you luck in your dream to become Alice! btw what made you want to become alice?
    Thank you very much! I wish you luck too
    Hm you know that's a good question. I started finding all these youtube videos about Hatter & Alice and them in the parks. It looked like the funnest job in the world to me. I also love to movie. Oh and her height range to play her in the parks is 4'10-5'2 and i'm like 4'11 or 5'0
    I've loved Disneyland since I was a baby seriously. Always wanted to work there, so what a great way!

  4. #439

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Thank you very much! I wish you luck too
    Hm you know that's a good question. I started finding all these youtube videos about Hatter & Alice and them in the parks. It looked like the funnest job in the world to me. I also love to movie. Oh and her height range to play her in the parks is 4'10-5'2 and i'm like 4'11 or 5'0
    I've loved Disneyland since I was a baby seriously. Always wanted to work there, so what a great way!
    Thanks soo much!!!! Thats awesome! i wanted to be ariel when I saw Fantasmic for the first time! but idk how tall you have to be lol. if you have to be tall then im out cuz im 5 foot exactly. Also... I GET TO WEAR A FISH FIN! ya i love disneyland to!! i wish i was old enough to work there!!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  5. #440

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Yeah! I'm actually not sure on all the height requirements :P That would be awesomeee. Being in fantasmic on the mark twain is something i've always wanted to do too.
    I wish I was old enough to I don't like waiting haha

  6. #441

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Yeah! I'm actually not sure on all the height requirements :P That would be awesomeee. Being in fantasmic on the mark twain is something i've always wanted to do too.
    I wish I was old enough to I don't like waiting haha
    I wish being Ariel was the only job i wanted but as it is my dream job is to be broadway actress and as you can see from my avatar i love wicked! and my Idols are Megan Hilty and Eden Espinosa (but i can also be a DL cast member cuz eden was one!) Ya and my dream role is Elphaba in Wicked.

    lol im very impatient too! i dont even know how old u have to be for the auditions! i know! and being ariel you get to be in the very front of the boat!! also i thought of something!!! if you are wendy you can be on the Columbia in Fantasmic!!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  7. #442

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    I wish being Ariel was the only job i wanted but as it is my dream job is to be broadway actress and as you can see from my avatar i love wicked! and my Idols are Megan Hilty and Eden Espinosa (but i can also be a DL cast member cuz eden was one!) Ya and my dream role is Elphaba in Wicked.

    lol im very impatient too! i dont even know how old u have to be for the auditions! i know! and being ariel you get to be in the very front of the boat!! also i thought of something!!! if you are wendy you can be on the Columbia in Fantasmic!!
    Oh yes! Well I hope you get your broadway dream Very cool. Never actually seen wicked or anything but i've heard it's great.

    You have to be 18 or graduated from high school I believe.
    True! Yes that would be awesome.

  8. #443

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Oh yes! Well I hope you get your broadway dream Very cool. Never actually seen wicked or anything but i've heard it's great.

    You have to be 18 or graduated from high school I believe.
    True! Yes that would be awesome.
    Thanks sooo much! wicked is awesome i saw it 2 at the Pantages! (and now my freinds make fun of me for being obsessed with it)

    OMG 18!!! MORE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    I wish it would be 16! aww man lol. but it was funny cuz i also wanted to be a character in Fantasmic and i wanted to be Peter pan cuz i would want to climb on all of the ropes but i soon had to give up on that lol.
    also are Alice and Wendy the only characters u want to be?
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  9. #444

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    Thanks sooo much! wicked is awesome i saw it 2 at the Pantages! (and now my freinds make fun of me for being obsessed with it)

    OMG 18!!! MORE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    I wish it would be 16! aww man lol. but it was funny cuz i also wanted to be a character in Fantasmic and i wanted to be Peter pan cuz i would want to climb on all of the ropes but i soon had to give up on that lol.
    also are Alice and Wendy the only characters u want to be?
    Ah I know! Well yes Wendy and Alice oh and Tink are my favorite Especially because i'm in all of their height ranges. But since Wendy rarely comes out at Disneyland then Alice is my first choice anyway!

  10. #445

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Ah I know! Well yes Wendy and Alice oh and Tink are my favorite Especially because i'm in all of their height ranges. But since Wendy rarely comes out at Disneyland then Alice is my first choice anyway!
    Thats soooo true! ive never seen wendy even though ive been goin to DL since i was a baby! But if you auditioned for Wendy you would probably be in Fantasmic! which isnt bad that would be totally awesome! ya i just realized something, the problem with being Ariel is you would have to have really strong ab muscles because kicking that fin!?!?!?! it looks as if that CM is doing backward crunches! especially in Fantasmic because of how high the CM kicks that fin! and having to move the fin with the sparkly thing at the end on the Mark Twain! that would mean you would have to have a 6 pack!! geez Disney is soo demanding when it comes to characters. lol
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  11. #446

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    hi
    i hope that you get your dream to become a CM or be in wicked, and i think that ariel would be a wonderful role to play, maybe the fins not too heavy
    i don;t know if this is true but i think they hold seperate auditions for fantasmic, i hope not!
    and i'm in england so... whats fantasmic ???
    (i feel abit stupid saying that lol)

  12. #447

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    : ) ( :

  13. #448

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    hi
    i hope that you get your dream to become a CM or be in wicked, and i think that ariel would be a wonderful role to play, maybe the fins not too heavy
    i don;t know if this is true but i think they hold seperate auditions for fantasmic, i hope not!
    and i'm in england so... whats fantasmic ???
    (i feel abit stupid saying that lol)
    thanks soo much! really they do!! that would kinda stink!
    dont feel stupid its ok here check out these links
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x5lLG-l8U0]YouTube - Fantasmic! (FULL SHOW) Part 1 of 3, June 11, 2009[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFRv6iNqnLg]YouTube - Fantasmic! (FULL SHOW) Part 2 of 3, June 11, 2009[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkJu6JiPujQ]YouTube - Fantasmic! (FULL SHOW) Part 3 of 3, June 11, 2009[/ame]

    unfortunately the dragon wasnt working
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  14. #449

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    wow! i have GOT to see that show!
    and theres a dragon too..

    it looks amazing, i would love to work at that show, i didn't know wendy and ariel were in it!
    it would be bad if they held seperate auditions, they should ask the current CM's,

    when i'm older i'm also going to go for alice/wendy/tink.
    i'l probs grow to around 5"0-5"1 , i have blue eyes , blonde hair.. i think i have the right facial structure , and i've loved disney since i was about 1. i've been to disney paris and only ever seen alice and wendy and hatter and ariel once(except for parades but alice wasn't in them ever)
    in paris there is an alice in wonderland maze , but the only thing is, i can't understand what they're saying cos' its in french but it's brilliant and it looks just like anaheim

  15. #450

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    wow! i have GOT to see that show!
    and theres a dragon too..

    it looks amazing, i would love to work at that show, i didn't know wendy and ariel were in it!
    it would be bad if they held seperate auditions, they should ask the current CM's,
    yep! thats also y i want to be ariel! i get to be in Fantasmic!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •