Page 304 of 531 FirstFirst ... 204254279294301302303304305306307314329354404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 7957

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    Awe, thank you.
    It's funny cuz after so many posts in this thread, YOU still haven't gotten to audition yet! This thread is like a movie.. All these other people have come & gone in the thread but we're still waiting to find out how the movie ends.. when you get to audition and become a face character.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee9 View Post
    It's funny cuz after so many posts in this thread, YOU still haven't gotten to audition yet! This thread is like a movie.. All these other people have come & gone in the thread but we're still waiting to find out how the movie ends.. when you get to audition and become a face character.
    That's actually really funny! It is kinda true, i'm going to be the last one and it's going to be quite nerve racking when I get to! But thank you so much, we'll have to see. (:

That's actually really funny! It is kinda true, i'm going to be the last one and it's going to be quite nerve racking when I get to! But thank you so much, we'll have to see. (:
    You will make it for sure.. it's fate now! Look at this thread.. you're like a Disney celebrity.

• Minion

Being a business owner myself, if I were Disneyland Casting, I would hire you to be a character in a second. You are very photogenic, seem adorable in photos and judging by this thread, you are a natural leader.

As a photography writer (the Disneyland Photo of the Day), I would love to photograph you and your family in the park for a post I've been working on about family portraits in front of the castle and around the park.

If we could ever schedule a day when you and your family are in the park and didn't mind posing for pictures, I would really enjoying shooting you all. (I'm assuming the rest of your family is as photogenic as you are)

I see that you will be there on the 11th but I will be there tomorrow and again on the 17th and 18th for the Mice Chat Photo Meet.

Maybe 1 day.
    Life is far too short for bland food!

Flickr page: www.flickr.com/ringoffirehotsauce
    You Tube: www.youtube.com/ringoffireguy
    Facebook: http://profile.to/michaelgreening/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/RingofFire1
    Personal website: www.mikeanddianes.com

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce 1 View Post
    Being a business owner myself, if I were Disneyland Casting, I would hire you to be a character in a second. You are very photogenic, seem adorable in photos and judging by this thread, you are a natural leader.

As a photography writer (the Disneyland Photo of the Day), I would love to photograph you and your family in the park for a post I've been working on about family portraits in front of the castle and around the park.

If we could ever schedule a day when you and your family are in the park and didn't mind posing for pictures, I would really enjoying shooting you all. (I'm assuming the rest of your family is as photogenic as you are)

I see that you will be there on the 11th but I will be there tomorrow and again on the 17th and 18th for the Mice Chat Photo Meet.

Maybe 1 day.
    Wow, that is SO nice of you to say. I appreciate it very much!

Oh that would've been awesome. The only date that i'll be there for the next few months is this Thursday the 11th I don't think there's any other time I could be there.
    But, when I go my family rarely if never goes with me. Usually I go with one of my friends or a group of them, so I don't know how well that would work with the family in front of the castle theme.
    But if there's anything else, I would love to help you out with your thread whenever I can!

I'm sure you'll be fabulous. and its funny because I was nervous when I got there for my first audition, but after sitting and talking with people who were just as nervous, it was a lot of fun!
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    I'm sure you'll be fabulous. and its funny because I was nervous when I got there for my first audition, but after sitting and talking with people who were just as nervous, it was a lot of fun!
    Thanks! Oh, that's good. Glad you had a lot of fun!

Does anyone know when 2011 audition dates will be posted!?
    Believe. "Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust"

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTinker View Post
    Does anyone know when 2011 audition dates will be posted!?
    I bet they'll be posted within the first few weeks of January. The current dates were posted right at the end of the last one that was out, so I'm assuming that's the cycle.

Last edited by lindsal; 11-15-2010 at 11:15 PM.

• Future Princess

So I've been told by two people lately that they know people who have gotten cast for WDW. They've also told me that the people they know were told that they can't talk while portraying a character. I told them it was likely that they were cast as fuzzies, but they said that they were cast as a face character. Since when has this been put in place?! I've always known characters to talk, whether they sound like the one in the movie/TV show or not..

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    So I've been told by two people lately that they know people who have gotten cast for WDW. They've also told me that the people they know were told that they can't talk while portraying a character. I told them it was likely that they were cast as fuzzies, but they said that they were cast as a face character. Since when has this been put in place?! I've always known characters to talk, whether they sound like the one in the movie/TV show or not..
    Maybe they worked a parade? or Fantasmic?
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• Future Princess

Ahh, that could very well be. I never even thought about that! Thanks

• Seahorse

I havent been on here is so long! I had a bit of a change of heart and decided to go with uni rather than auditioning plus i've been super busy with school! But now after all the whole uni fee rubbish it doesnt look like uni is a possiblity any more becuase I can't afford it! So maybe I will audition now not sure really just want to get as far away from this country as humanly possible ha!

• Characters are my friends

I don't know if it would be a parade, because the dancers/ect are allowed to talk
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09