Page 31 of 541 FirstFirst ... 62128293031323334415681131531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 8102
  1. #451

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    yep! thats also y i want to be ariel! i get to be in Fantasmic!
    that would be really good

    what colour eyes does ariel have??

  2. #452

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    that would be really good

    what colour eyes does ariel have??
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I've never payed attention to that i'm gonna assume blue! Idk y do u ask
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  3. #453

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I've never payed attention to that i'm gonna assume blue! Idk y do u ask

    i don;t really know, i've just never noticed .........i'm curious now i'l have to look..
    yes they're blue
    also, is fantasmic actually in the DL park?

  4. #454

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    also i know this is totally off subject but who is murphy and bucky???

  5. #455

    • Great Googily Moogily!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    226

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    also i know this is totally off subject but who is murphy and bucky???
    "Murphy" is the (un)official name give to the new dragon in Fantasmic while Bucky was the name given to the old dragon.
    Have you PLay'ed today?

  6. #456

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by bubble_POP View Post
    "Murphy" is the (un)official name give to the new dragon in Fantasmic while Bucky was the name given to the old dragon.

    okay thankyou

    what has happened to murphy? i just watched fantasmic and she wasn't there?

  7. #457

    • Great Googily Moogily!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    226

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    No one outside of the cast has even seen muphy yet, but if you go back to youtube and search for any Fantasmic videos taken before 2009 you can find the show with Bucky
    Have you PLay'ed today?

  8. #458

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i don;t really know, i've just never noticed .........i'm curious now i'l have to look..
    yes they're blue
    also, is fantasmic actually in the DL park?
    Yes Fantasmic takes place on Rivers of America. It's an amazing show! You know when all the characters come out on the boat at the end, it would be so fun to be Alice on that Because I don't think Wendy and Tink are on it. But it's a great show, you must see it in person! Especially when the new dragon comes out.

  9. #459

    • Future theatre actress <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
    Posts
    5,247

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Yes Fantasmic takes place on Rivers of America. It's an amazing show! You know when all the characters come out on the boat at the end, it would be so fun to be Alice on that Because I don't think Wendy and Tink are on it. But it's a great show, you must see it in person! Especially when the new dragon comes out.
    Heyyyyy I know!!!!! You can be tinkerbell in the fire works!!!!!!!!!!!! U get to fly!!!!!!!!!!!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

    AEROSMITH FTWW!

  10. #460

    • Future Imagineer! =D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,817

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    How tall is Tinkebell? I would really love to be her during the fireworks! Even though I'll never get that job, but I would be a good Tinkerbell or Alice...
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!


  11. #461

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    Heyyyyy I know!!!!! You can be tinkerbell in the fire works!!!!!!!!!!!! U get to fly!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahah! That's a wholeeee seperate thing. I don't know how you get into that. But i've heard it's a guy in the costume because it's heavy or something like that. Tinkerbell has to be noticeable since she's far away during the fireworkds, so she can't be small :P

  12. #462

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    How tall is Tinkebell? I would really love to be her during the fireworks! Even though I'll never get that job, but I would be a good Tinkerbell or Alice...
    I really don't know the whole deal with Tink and the fireworks! But if you don't know her and Alice's meet and greet height it's 4'10-5'2. I don't know if Tinkerbell can go a little taller though. Alice tends to stay on the shorter side.

  13. #463

    • Following the Second Star
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Because I don't think Wendy and Tink are on it.
    Wendy is too in it!



    Not on the boat becaus she's too busy helping out Alice...but she's on another boat

    Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

  14. #464

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Wendy is too in it!



    Not on the boat becaus she's too busy helping out Alice...but she's on another boat
    Wendy's on the mark twain? :P Wait i'm confused haha.

    Oh okay and remember when I asked if Demure wore contacts? (Oh and this is the last eye color question! Haha i've just been curious after finding this picture) are you sure she doesn't? It looks like there's brown showing through. Maybe that's just her natural eye color Idk! just wondering.

  15. #465

    • Following the Second Star
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Oh okay and remember when I asked if Demure wore contacts? (Oh and this is the last eye color question! Haha i've just been curious after finding this picture) are you sure she doesn't? It looks like there's brown showing through. Maybe that's just her natural eye color Idk! just wondering.
    She's on the Columbia...she's on a different boat.

    Demure's eyes are blue. That is just a weird picture that might have been edited a bit. Her eyes are blue. They're blue. I promise you. Her eyes are blue. No matter how many pictures you find, her eyes are blue.

    Some people have eyes that are just a bunch of colors. Her eyes are just like that.

    Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •